Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed nuur

The Question

http://freesomalia.blogspot.com/

I saw a BBC report today and it asked a question, it may not feel difficult to answer it but it sure feels weird to actually think it a moment and try to answer it. well, let me not complicate you and bother you with nonsense lines, the questions asked this: “Is Somalia ready for a new government? †well, I told you it was not a difficult question!

At first at looked at the question, I did not want to be primitive by answering it quickly and loudly, but I took few minutes to answer the question, and then I came into a conclusion, what I said was “To be honest we are ready for a government as citizebs and the people of Somalia, but we are not ready for a government that hurts its people and damages the lives of its citizens, for such a government will not only make the people turn off from government and governmental stuff, but it can also ignite and start wars and we know what happens when people and its government don’t trust each other, if you don’t know what happens, pleaser take a look at few pictures from Mogadishu which are dated from 1994-1999 or before the reconstruction began.†Many of you will look at this answer and say “well, we are ready for a government, whether its bad or good†but its that statement true? Do you really think a government can be a government without the support of its people? Please look at the statement and the question, take few minutes to sit down and then think about and answer it by using our Comment system.

Source: http://freesomalia.blogspot.com/

Personally, I believe a goverment is a goverment when a goverment can truly stabalize its people and goverment and adhere to the tru values of democracy, without puting a western face or some things like "we are a democracy" stuff. because ever since SOMALIA was SOMALIA we were a democracy, even before somalia WAS somalia we were a "democracy."