Sign in to follow this  
SHAKA ZULU

THIS IS WHY WOMEN DO NOT ASK GUYS OUT!

It is because the same reasons guys do not ask girls out ie., fear of rejection. Also girls think that if a guy has not already asked HER out, then the guy may not be interested in her, so she hesitates to ask him out. Women really want that feeling that the guy is interested. Women may sense that alot of us guys want to be the one to ask because of the male ego . What I mean is us guys want the thrill of chasing the girl and be in control from the start . Ladies , that does not mean that we are OVERcontrolling, but it just means us men want to lead, not follow ;it makes us feel like men--- The problem comes when real bad guys take advantage of that , they treat women bad, and all us good guys suffer for it. Then women start thinking there is something wrong with a man being a leader. The few bad guys ruin it for us all.What do you all think?

From Shaka Zulu Wit Much Luv.

SHKA-ZULU are you 4real, cause in your history you don't seem to have known that many females lol :Dicon_razz.gif;)

hahhhaha shuush i'm kidding yo, i don't need the zulu clan to come after me :(

i'm out

Originally posted by ProudSista:

SHKA-ZULU are you 4real, cause in your history you don't seem to have known that many females lol
:Dicon_razz.gif;)

hahhhaha shuush i'm kidding yo, i don't need the zulu clan to come after me i'm out

Zulu ppl are not only known for their bravery we are also lovers and yeah we know what women want without them yelling what we need to do to them or for them.lol.

Abdinuur   

SHAKA ZULU,

Interesting hypothesis man! You're right...cuzz nowadays women are into bad boyz and thugs. Whenever I ask my female friends why women go after thugs and big dudes (Hasta La Vista type of dudes)...most of their responses are for protection...

...I am like...are ya'll in threat...is someone threatening ya'll?...I dont get it!

There is no war so where's the concept of protection coming from?...It aint like the old-days where the most of the people were barbaric & chaos.

In conclusion, women need to go after and seek intelligent guys who can pass their "intelligent" genes to his kids and to your kids...as one of my professors puts it.

LOL @ ProudSista...beware of the ZULU clan...they might put you in a headlock.

lol@shaka! proud sista u so right! some us need to stop whinning and go hunting once in blue moon! just keep fishing till u get a bite!! it aint that hard.

waraa shaka zulu, maxaasheegoosa macalinka,gabar marabtaa,midoo yaniis aa joogto meeshaan, midaan waa bislaatey sidii babaaya oo kale,maxaa sugee hee, makuu jijibihaa qoftaan,warka isii

What role do parents play in here? So does that mean, we are not playing any central part in the marriage of our daughters. In Kismaayo it has use to been so different. No daugher could get married without the approval of her father.

Their might be a pit more that i have to learn about your clan but don't you think imma fall for that lovers thing shak:D

Originally posted by rudy

some us need to stop whining and go hunting once in blue moon! just keep fishing till u get a bite!! it aint that hard

I don't got the patience to wait for a bite rude, bring the god-damn food i'm hungry :D;)icon_razz.gif

Intelligent guys: mm let me think i've dated a few & this is what i've came on with

They like to show of their intelligence which is a pit annoying,kind of makes you fell dam then they claim to be romantic sure of course, don't forget jealousy thought was a sign of how much he care for me turn to be more complicated in the end had to defend myself from him.

Kaafi with all the respect bro don't advise a lady to seek intelligence only cause that won't make a good brother!

Earth to Ninyaban, we are not in KISMAYO!!! ;)

Shaka zulu, maybe girls just don't ask you out..but where I'm from it goes both ways. Women ask men out if they are truly interested! Don't get me wrong, we don't be asking out every single good-looking males that pass us by, cuz we aint dudes na'mean? :D:D

Originally posted by Tagane:

waraa shaka zulu, maxaasheegoosa macalinka,gabar marabtaa,midoo yaniis aa joogto meeshaan, midaan waa bislaatey sidii babaaya oo kale,maxaa sugee hee, makuu jijibihaa qoftaan,warka isii

Abaa adiga waa idaboosaa miyaa?

in guriga laigasoo buriyo maa rabtaa?

kolleey waxaa ogaataa hadii laisoo buriyo aniga gurigaaga iga fiiri.

Macalin   

What role do parents play in here? So does that mean, we are not playing any central part in the marriage of our daughters. In Kismaayo it has use to been so different. No daugher could get married without the approval of her father

Ninka walle U are Rageedi~waa kaa qeylii ani mugoo..lol

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Shaka zulu, maybe girls just don't ask you out..but where I'm from it goes both ways. Women ask men out if they are truly interested! Don't get me wrong, we don't be asking out every single good-looking males that pass us by, cuz we aint dudes na'mean?
:D:D

i got you Opinionated but my point is not every good looking man is a gentleman so it would've been much wiser for the girls and fairer to us (ugly guys)at the same time had the girls gave us as much chance as they give all these pretty boys who have no idea whatsoever how treat a lady.