Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Samatar, Monster Next Door

NGONGE   

^^ A&T thinks an American court is the same as a Somaliland one (with eleven poor pirates send to life in jail for doing nothing at all). :D

A&T, it was not me does not apply here. If that was the case poor Milosevic would have not killed himself in his jail cell.

bilan   

General Samatar cannot be responsible for all the crimes that his government committed, compared to what happened the last 20 years, he is a hero.

Thankful   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

[qb] As I showed Thankful, there was another man being sued (and I do not even know his qolo but I'm sure you do). So the argument that only one man is being singled out is..err out.

Lol, like I said in another thread, both lawsuits are from the same enclave and the and the people suing are from the same "qolo"! One lawsuit has stalled!

It seems that some ex-Siad Barre who do not hail from their Qolo are being held accountable, others people that do hail from their Qolo have airports named after them!

NGONGE   

^^ I'll have to keep chasing you from thread to thread it seems. Waa caadi. I'm going to keep after you, Xiin and whoever else is trying to sell this nonsense until you submit. My chances here are much better than those suing Samatar. :D

By the way, did you give up on the Samatar is being sued because he comes from a tiny clan excuse or is Tuke also from a tiny clan (I need to know such info so I can pummel you with it).

RedSea   

It's highly unlikely that Somalilanders will get what they want in the case of People of Somaliland v. Gen. Samatar. But if the defendant done it and isn't convicted here, then ultimate justice will come for him in a different time, different setting and in front of JUST ruler, Allah subxanahu Watacala!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Ali mahdi lives right here in Minneapolis and no one is taking him to court for the crimes he committed back in 1991. why? because some us don't have victim mentality. to me Siilaayo committed more heinous crimes then Samater. with free and fair election he will be the next president of Somaliland. I am surprised some of the comments about Riyaale, He was right when he was working for the somali government prior 1991. The only crime Riyaale can be accused of is handing over Somalis to the Ethiopia government.

Your argument is not sound. You're assuming things.

Thankful   

Ohhh, are you a NW Somali Ngonge?

That explains why you are being like this! I never knew that, I guess because you avatar isn't somethign to do with your enclave! But that know I get it!

Look, it's just the hypocracy in all this and that's all! That it seems no one from your enclave will be held accountable and can become president, while others from your enclave seek justice agains those outside!

Hopefully you'll admit one day that there is a double standard.

NGONGE,

waa markii ugu horreysay aan ku arko adoo caadhifadi ku hayso :D

War Samatar anigu qaaraan uma aruurin ninyahow. It was a kaftan waryee :D

And dont be deluded adeer for Somaliland is not going anywhere. Blanket cafis is better approach than this selective suit.

NGONGE   

^^ I know it was kaftan, saaxib. Lakin sheekadan idinka caadhifad ka dhigay oo kolba marmarsi cusub la timaadan. Dee af aad fahmaysan ban la so imid.

Thankful, hada ma hindi ban ahay. :D

Again, clan is everything but in the West each of us is free to do and choose a path to take. You keep going about an enclave as if the qaraan joke of Xiin is real here. There is no hypocracy here you are choosing to make this a qabiil thing rather than some people who for very personal reasons are suing some man.

I'm taking this seriously because you are. Ku waad ana wan ku wadaya.

P.S.

Xiin, Somaliland tagtay, saaxib. I truly see no way back when you can't even understand the significance of your response when it comes to this case.

Thankful   

Again, clan is everything but in the West each of us is free to do and choose a path to take. You keep going about an enclave as if the qaraan joke of Xiin is real here. There is no hypocracy here you are choosing to make this a qabiil thing
rather than some people who for very personal reasons are suing some man.

This is from the article you presented: Source

CJA filed suit against Colonel Yusuf Abdi Ali (a.k.a Tokeh) a former officer in the Somali National Army during the military dictatorship of Siad Barré,
on behalf of two members of the Is**q clan who were brutally tortured by soldiers under Tokeh's command. The Is**q clan, located primarily in the northwestern region of Somalia, was a special target of the military government.

I am not choosing anything, the article you presented mentions the alleged victims clan, it is a primary focus on the abuse and specifically imply that they were being persecuted because of it!

So don't provide a source that mentions clan and then make it seem like I am the only one making into the clan, the lawsuits clearly mentions it!

Ngonge - There is no hypocracy here you are choosing to make this a qabiil thing rather than some people who for very personal reasons are suing some man.

I didn't realize you were from NW Somalia and of course you will never admit there is hypocracy! Just like JB, Qudhuc and now you!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

NGONGE,

waa markii ugu horreysay aan ku arko adoo caadhifadi ku hayso
:D

Ngonge is my friend. Laakin waa born-again SL waagaan ku idhi ma dhaweyne ma wax baad iga qori. I think it is not the first time Ngonge oo caadiifad wado aynu argano. That he does it in a gentle and subtle way doesn't mean, he hasn't shown it before! :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

NGONGE,

waa markii ugu horreysay aan ku arko adoo caadhifadi ku hayso

Ngonge is my friend. Laakin waa born-again SL waagaan ku idhi ma dhaweyne ma wax baad iga qori. I think it is not the first time Ngonge oo caadiifad wado aynu argano. That he does it in a gentle and subtle way doesn't mean, he hasn't shown it before!
Nonsense, you dunderhead. If I inject some passion into my words here I do so with the safe knowledge that my argument is rock solid. Empty passion is not my thing, adeer. You convince me that the cantarbaqash that Xiin and Thankful are peddling in here makes sense and I shall happily concede.

Thankful, you are being obtuse again, saaxib. The link I gave does mention their clan but it also mentions they are two individuals, you stubborn pirate. The SL community in that city did not get together and file a case against the man there; TWO people did. The mention of their clan is important because it sheds some light into the background of the case but this is not a portrayal of the clan as a whole. Not every person from SL is after blood. Some have moved on and some, due to very personal experiences and the opportunity to address these experiences, have not. This is straight and simple but you are being thick on purpose here.

You spent the last three days talking nothing but nonsense.

First, you say Samatar is the only one being sued because he was from an oppressed clan (Xiin foolishly followed suit and tried to sell that argument). Like a pirate trying to board an American navy ship, I slapped you down with a link that shows Samatar was not the only man being sued.

Now you are coming back with the outrageous claim that one clan is doing all of this! But I am telling you it is not one clan; it is individuals from one clan (mark the distinction you obtuse nincompoop). What are you going to ask next? Why are they from that clan? Surely you know the answer to that one.

Finally, you also chased the phantom that is Riyaale and tried to argue that he too should be sued. Others agreed with you on this but I believe you are all being extremely half-witted to even dare to come up with such an argument or suggestion. Worse still, you try to equate all the suspected Somali criminals and argue that they all should be treated the same.

Well listen here, adiga iyo cida bila caqliga ah mala yacnigan kugo raacsan. These are not the Nuremberg Trials. There is no military tribunal meting out sentences to all and sundry. These are not the Iraq trials. These are civil law suits started by individuals against whomever they have a grievance with from the former Somali regime (who happens to live in their nick of the woods, in America). Your arguments would make perfect sense if the trials were taking place in Somaliland and not America (then you can do what the Iraqis did and say why prosecute Tariq Aziz but not Comical Ali).

You (and others) cry Riyaale went to America and nobody prosecuted him. That too is nonsense. Because, and now I'll have to hold your dirty pirate hand here and walk you back to the start of this post; the case was brought by private individuals and these individuals have a direct problem with Samatar and Tuke. They have no problem with Riyaale (or at least they have not shown that they do). Those that do, are either not in the US or just don't choose to go down the suing root.

The worse thing in all of this is not really the trial, Samatar or the perceptions you have. What is really appalling here is the idea that just because Somalia had many criminals no victims should have the gal to go after those they believe have wronged them, for the simple reason that others did not! But that is not the way the world works. That is not even the way Somalis work; when someone is killed, some ask for the perpetrator to be killed too whilst others are happy with the blood money. Some believe revenge serves no purpose whilst others demand retribution. It is a very personal and individual thing and not a clan objective. At any rate, SL (as a collective) has already chosen its method of revenge, it decided to secede and never expose itself to the possibility of a return to such times or heartache. Lakin ma cid ba fahmaysa?

Castro   

^^^^ When Thankful eventually responds, you will want to jump off whatever building you're in. His response will be something like: "But all I want is fairness. I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy. Why can't someone go after Riyaale, the NSS chief".

LOL.

NGONGE   

Yes, I expect he will. But with less conviction this time. Anyway, I am only softening them up until the guru arrives.