Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Samatar, Monster Next Door

Castro   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

castro, the very fact you believe that all those who expres opinions different than yours are doing so for clanish reasons shows the shallowness of your reasoning. Qabyaalad is a somali problem and you are not the first to highlight it. But not opinions are given because of clan sentiment. I have said I don't like Samatar in this same thread, but for you to talk of bravery of someone you don't know (the accuser), when you have no facts is wrong.

Samatar qabiil kuma difaacayno, laakin qofka eedeynanya ujeeddo uu leeyhay ma ogid adigu.

lol. It takes courage and conviction to spend 10 years of one's life fighting an uphill battle to take a nearly hopeless case to the Supreme Court. But you seem to have intimate knowledge of the motives of the accuser so perhaps you can enlighten me on what they are and how you came to know them.

It's only fair you put your swimsuit on before you join us in the pool.

Abtigiis   

Castro, i have no intimate knowledge as you said. Nor do you have one. All I am saying is everything is possible. A wronged man could be pursuing justice or a maniacal clanist is after someone he despises.

Castro   

Castro, i have no intimate knowledge as you said. Nor do you have one. All I am saying is everything is possible. A wronged man could be pursuing justice or a maniacal clanist is after someone he despises.

I can live with that. But either way, Samatar is who he is and there's only one man who held those positions in Somalia at that time.

Instead of a one man crusade this should have been a class-action lawsuit with all of us participating. Alas, we spend our days discrediting those who do go after the criminals.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^You think so.

Somali baadan aqoon awoowe

Taa ku baxso. I do not need to know Somalis. They are not mala'ika, adeer. They are as normal, crazy, sad, mad and weird as everyone else. You have no leg to stand on here and you come across as exteremly paranoid.

As I showed Thankful, there was another man being sued (and I do not even know his qolo but I'm sure you do). So the argument that only one man is being singled out is..err out.

Your argument of ha la is cafiiyo is not one that applies to individuals living in free states. Besides, maxa la iso cafiinaya? Somaliland in total is trying to stay away from Somalia altogether, adeer. Wakhti la is cafiiyo iyo hadaaladan macan la isko yidhaahdo lama ba juugo, adeer.

You are making more of this than the SL people (other than those that took Samatar to court). The rest of the SL people are just enjoying the circus but, as far as I know, are not going out of their way to send qaaran to the accusers and what not. icon_razz.gif

Che

Isn't cumar jees an advisor to Sheikh Sharif now?
:D

If that's case, I have judge, a jury and executioner in the name of Al-Shabaab. Hang him for the crimes he committed in Kismayo and other places :D

On side note, my warlord (Duke thinks it is Shangoole) committed no crimes :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Ma soomaliyaa la is kufsadaa.

Are you serious? I still refuse to believe that anyone could be this thick.

This case is in front of Sup.C judges,so why don't we all sit back and wait for the out come. Or else volunteer your time and money and hold demonstration in front of the court.

Abtigiis   

Castro,

what you said I agree with. But again, perhaps we should have started in reverse order and start with those who are the immediate danger to what is left of the nation. Start with Alshabab and its Abu-fulaans, start with yey and Gheedi, Start with Rayaale and Faroole's, start with Xassen Turki and Aweys's, and then we will manage to revive the nation. Priority should be to bring the nationa back. Seeking justice is a luxury for now. That is my view. But i agree with the principle that all crimes should face justice.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Che

Isn't cumar jees an advisor to Sheikh Sharif now?

If that's case, I have judge, a jury and executioner in the name of Al-Shabaab. Hang him for the crimes he committed in Kismayo and other places

On side note, my warlord (Duke thinks it is Shangoole) committed no crimes
:DYou don't want to give me the credit, but I have said hand Cumar jees maybe a million times. He is a criminal, although since the time I said that on a different Tolka forum I am bombarded by angry rants and challenges of 'prove that he did anything wrong in Kismayo?'. The Tolka think it is a coordinated witch-hunt by the Pirates. I think it must have some facts. I think so because of a confession of one of those who was involved.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Ma soomaliyaa la is kufsadaa.

Are you serious? I still refuse to believe that anyone could be this thick.
haddii la kufsaday, ma Cali Samatar ba gacmaha u qabtay mise cagaha uga xidhay the doer? Waxaasi wax meesha lala yimaad ma aha. And it makes the man's motive even more suspicious because why would he pick Cali Samatar who clearly would not have been involved at operational level. Midda kale Somali yidhaa waa la igu kiciyey hadaad aragtid, something is fishy.

Castro   

^^^^ The person who did the torture is irrelevant as he's not in DC. It's the person who ordered it or signed off on the order who lives in DC and is now facing the suit.

If we're willing to go after the grunt who carried out the torture, why is going after the general who was in charge of it all so outlandish?

perhaps we should have started in reverse order and start with those who are the immediate danger to what is left of the nation. Start with Alshabab and its Abu-fulaans, start with yey and Gheedi, Start with Rayaale and Faroole's, start with Xassen Turki and Aweys's, and then we will manage to revive the nation. Priority should be to bring the nationa back. Seeking justice is a luxury for now. That is my view. But i agree with the principle that all crimes should face justice.

Mark my words Abtigiis, there will be no revival without justice. Let's work on the fools who kicked us from our homes then had the audacity to follow us were we sought asylum. The rest will be dealt with where they are and if not in this life, then in the hereafter.