Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Samatar, Monster Next Door

Abwaan   

Fadlan yaan caddaaladda laga fogaan inta qaarna Samatar ku doodayaan qaarna u doodayaan iyadoo dano kale la wada leeyahay. I have no doubt like many others inuu Samatar qayb weyn ku leeyahay masuuliyedda wixii Soomaaliya ka dhacay noona horseeday waxa maanta na haysta (Kuwa u doodaya just because Towraddii baa adeeryaalkeen ka buuxeen fadlan ka waantooba oo dembi ha gelina) but I beleive in kuwo la dembi ah ay meel walba buuxaan wax ceyrsanaayana uma jeedno. Fadlan ama dadka halla wada dacweeyo ama halla iska daayo.

Abwaan   

lol xiin...Haddii aan dadkii dalkaan dumiyey oo dhan la dacweynayn maxaa keligiis loo ceyrsanayaa? Waan ka soo horjeedaa in keligiis la maxkamadeeyo of course.

Waa arrin adigaan kaa adkahay un ku socota. Haddiise dhibbane laga hadlayo maxaa hooyooyinka Itoobiyaanka loogu dhiibayaa? Caddaaladdii aaway?

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^It's very simple really

Ha la is cafiyyo, ama dadkoo dhan ha la maxkamadeeyyo

Xiin, the guy who sued is obviously not willing to forgive. That you would question his motives is unfair. And it's not like Samatar came out publicly and apologized, in his capacity as former defense minister and prime minister, to the millions of Somalis strewn around the world and those who were killed or maimed by his government. If he had done that, I could find some (not much) sympathy for him.

That he hides in suburban D.C. thinking he'll spend the rest of his days between the mosque and the dialysis machine is at best moronic and at worst unrepentant. Take him to the gallows, I say.

Ali mahdi lives right here in Minneapolis and no one is taking him to court for the crimes he committed back in 1991. why? because some us don't have victim mentality. to me Siilaayo committed more heinous crimes then Samater. with free and fair election he will be the next president of Somaliland. I am surprised some of the comments about Riyaale, He was right when he was working for the somali government prior 1991. The only crime Riyaale can be accused of is handing over Somalis to the Ethiopia government.

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Ali mahdi lives right here in Minneapolis and no one is taking him to court for the crimes he committed back in 1991. why?

That speaks more to the indifference (or impotence) of those who live in Minneapolis. If you believe he's a criminal, what's holding you back? Why don't you sue him for the "crimes he committed back in 1991".

^^This sue-if-you-can attitude depicts a literalist Castro that does not exist in reality. Don’t you think there are other considerations i.e. limitations of legal statues, lack of consensus of the alleged criminality of the man, and the potential of further divisions among community…

What is holding Ducaysane back? Minneapolis is very progressive city, and Somalis that reside in it seem to have become enlightened about the fundamentals of justice and fairness :D . The criminals among us reached a critical mass that arbitrary legal action against one or two may do more harm than good awoowe.

Cafis iyo masaamax bay ku dhammaanaysaa

Qudhac   

xiin

hahaha waar heedhe duqa gabartuu dhalay maxay ku tustay, you like his lawyer, waar dont worry hadii odayga qoorta loo dheereeyo kolay gabadha ma waayeyside

Castro   

Xiin, you're just being evasive now. Fine, saaxib, I won't press it. But forgiveness comes at a cost. There has to be truth told for reconciliation and forgiveness to follow. That Minneapolis has "a critical mass" of criminals among its residents speaks volumes to the apathy I mentioned earlier.

Somalis in Minneapolis are no more enlightened or understanding of each other than other Somalis elsewhere. The distrust and the enmity runs deep and your statement is tongue in cheek, obviously.

This man who sued Samatar has the courage that many of us lack. Perhaps that's why some of us are so mad and are hiding behind minority clans and accusations of victimization.

Castro   

^^^^ Yeah, he's a vindictive clannist who managed to trick the US Supreme Court to exact his revenge.

There is no hope for Somalis and clan mentality.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Castro:

This man who sued Samatar has the courage that many of us lack.

Yeah, like I said in another thread he claims in the lawsuit NSS agents abducted him, yet when Riyaale came and visited his home state of Virginia he didn't protest a word. That is not courage that is a coward.

Abtigiis   

castro, the very fact you believe that all those who expres opinions different than yours are doing so for clanish reasons shows the shallowness of your reasoning. Qabyaalad is a somali problem and you are not the first to highlight it. But not opinions are given because of clan sentiment. I have said I don't like Samatar in this same thread, but for you to talk of bravery of someone you don't know (the accuser), when you have no facts is wrong.

Samatar qabiil kuma difaacayno, laakin qofka eedeynanya ujeeddo uu leeyhay ma ogid adigu.

Che

Isn't cumar jees an advisor to Sheikh Sharif now? :D:D