Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Samatar, Monster Next Door

Thankful   

Fair enough Castro,

But I can tell you, I want to see every single member of the regime investigated. Those who are cleared will obviously be free, but those found guilty should be punished.

And Yes EVERY member, regardless of where he comes from. Whether it is Gen Morgan, or NSS Spy Chief Riyaale.

Castro   

^^^^ Life sucks, atheer, and then you die. You must be in your twenties to be wishing for fairness and justice. There are no such things.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Siilaanyo was the head of the snm who attacked a peaceful city in 1988 and i don't see anybody accusing him a war crime. I bet the plaintiffs in this case had traveled from Atlanta to welcome siilayo when he was in DC. you can not pick and choose who is criminal.

Oy vey!

Thankful   

First, There's no need to patronize!!!!

Second, justice and fairness is practiced all over the world, where NUMEROUS former regime officals from various countries are tracked down (all over the world) and prosecuted. With us, we just went after one in the last 20 years.

Just because our older generations doesn't believe in fairness and justice and turns a blind eye to the alleged "monsters" on their side, doesn't mean the new generation will be blind too.

Rayyan   

Originally posted by Rayyan*:

^^You criminal too. war or petty eitherway, you criminal, no doubt about that.

^^wa JB ninkaan la hadalayaa. :D dabin ka bood weaaxid.

Originally posted by Rayyan*:

quote:Originally posted by Rayyan*:

^^You criminal too. war or petty eitherway, you criminal, no doubt about that.

^^wa JB ninkaan la hadalayaa.
:D
dabin ka bood weaaxid.

And u know why ? unless there is a recognition i'm untouchable ......

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

I want to see every single member of the regime investigated.

In one day and in one court room eh ,,,, ? :D

As i said, it is just the beginning ,,,, tell your Morgan to die before it is his turn ,, :D

The Zack   

War nimanka reer waqooyiga ah cuqdad badanaa 1988 waxii dhacay bey ilaa hadeer daba socdaan, adeerayaal move on dee somaali oo dhan wey isleysay wax mareykan wax ku dacweeyana oo idinka aheyn ma jirtee, diyaaradaha hargeysa sudh sudhanna ka fujiya, move on! Midda kale hadda markey ONLFtu soo qorto danbiyadaa galleysaan maxaa ula yaabtaan idinkaaba tii 20 some years ago dhacday daba socdee...gaw naw lol

P.s. duceysane, dadka reeraha ah somaliland ha isku aadina dheh lol haddii kale waa reer siyaad e ciijiya baa la odhan :D:D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

[qb]

As i said, it is just the beginning ,,,, tell your Morgan to die before it is his turn ,,

Ok there JB, we know Morgan because he was part of Siad's Regime. But no investigation of the SNM who left the mountains and hid among civilians, or Riyaale who was part of the NSS.

There's a reason why Riyaale never calls for an investigation, he wants that all forgotten. I suggest that you start an investigation up JB.

I did ,,, it starts with Samatar now ,,,, will decide the next until all are courted ,,,,

Don't worry though ,, I don't think Morgan won't be next this time ,,,,, :D