Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Over sexualized Muslim men syndrome

Originally posted by Hassan_B:

It is scientifically proven that women are not as stimulated by physique as men.

I'm not very convinced.

And even if it is so, I wasn't talking about that. All I was saying is that women want sex just as bad as(and sometimes more than) most men.

Hassan_B   

What ever women are looking for, it is quite different from what men are looking for. Men are mostly looking for the new object on the block, women are looking for long term partners. Hence why men need to get better control of their lusts. Also, it is known that women can better control their behavior than men.

They say women are the possessors of the hearts of men.

Lets not use western cultured (that seems to be deliberately defying the fitra (natural order) of both men and women and forcefully stripping away what makes each sex special) as a measuring stick. their experiments are doing nothing other than distorting what it means to be a human. and western women have realized that they're on the losing end if they are to be made the same as men. You play the game on mens terms, which is what the capitalistic western culture is all about, individualistic concern, cut-throat competition, survival of the fittest, usually the one with the broadest shoulders.

One of the beautiful things about Islam is that it teaches men to be in control of themselves, to control those things which they've been given to excel and not to use for their whims and end up becoming tyrants like the pharaohs even if their kingdom composed of nothing but their household.

Still, I think it is justified to tell young to get a better hold of the monsters inside them so that they tame it and use it for good.

Hassan said this... '"It is scientifically proven that women are not as stimulated by physique as men"

And this....

"Also, it is known that women can better control their behavior than men"

These are just some of the things I found as a woman, quite hilarious...I mean? LMFAO! with crisps on toast! (cackles like a deranged witch on crack and begins to wipe off the endless amount of laugh induced tears streaming down her face) My god I've read some funny things in my life but you my friend have really taken the biscuit..LOOOOOL..I guess its been a very long time since I've heard these archaic arguments, (holds on to her stomach for fear of laughter pains)didn't know they still taught such things. Either way thank you very much for the laugh-your humour (though unintentional perhaps) was very well recieved. Bravo!

Originally posted by Xena:

^^Well you are not a man, so you don't know if there is a balance between drooling over a woman or ignoring her. If you knew what goes on guys head, you would never put "normal, polite" in their thought process. There is nothing normal or polite about it, some are just good at hiding it, descriptive words for their thoughts would be ranging from animalistic to something else.
:D

This whole lets be friendly. Yet not friends is a pointless waste of time and a little game of “let me see how long he can pretend”
icon_razz.gif

Your wadaad bashing is going to make me give you a good verbal bashing! Don't make me

P.s. Your argument, nor the authors has a leg to stand on in Islam, so forget about that.

LOL Holy sh*t! I can't believe I completely forgot about this old topic? LOOOOL

Anyway-I love how you protect the dignity of sheik boys from evil old me by patronisingly patting them on the head in one instance and in the next blantantly protraying them to be nothing but horny buggers with flith on their minds. LOL What a generous sister you are! Quite contradictory and very amusing :D (giggles)

ps- Come on! I hardly think Allah would be against the return of a simple brother/sisterly islamic greeting. Since when did As'salamu Calaykum give rise to sexual solicitation? Tisk tisk...Like I said before-common sense people let it prevail ;)

I couldn't agree with author more, a pious muslin will function normally among non muslim of the opposite gender but them among them among muslims of the opposite sex and and the whole situation becomes awkward as shi** quick. I agree with her assessment too that this dichotomy is a result of young muslims in this country being trained early on there are two sets acceptable behavior, Day school VS. Sunday school.

Lastly, the thing about muslims opposition with male sexuality, also true, the way they preach about it, you would think a hijab coming of would result in rape or something.

ok, plz dont believe every trashy idea u come across. Think and analyze things. This person had no clue what the hell they were talking about.

we all know how high sexual crimes are in the western world then the muslim world. no comparism there.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

LOL Holy sh*t! I can't believe I completely forgot about this old topic? LOOOOL

Anyway-I love how you protect the dignity of sheik boys from evil old me by patronisingly patting them on the head in one instance and in the next blantantly protraying them to be nothing but horny buggers with flith on their minds. LOL What a generous sister you are! Quite contradictory and very amusing
(giggles)

ps-
Come on! I hardly think Allah would be against the return of a simple brother/sisterly islamic greeting. Since when did As'salamu Calaykum give rise to sexual solicitation? Tisk tisk...Like I said before-common sense people let it prevail
;)

I don't know how you can put together a view based on what you THINK Allah will or will not mind. Walalo, the deen is not based on what each individual thinks or feels, nor is ISlam based on our common sense. It is pointless to argue about something which the deen has already clarified for us. I am not being mean, nor rude to you or the "shikes", everyone one has a role to play. What you are asking of them is beyond and outside of their role. Likewise, you [not u personally] wanting to run around spreading salam and smiles to our brothers in your liberated world is out of your Islamic role. AND yes according to Islam it is harmful because it opens the doors to Shidan.

Lastly please stop saying “holy shid” smile.gif

Blessed   

This talk by Yasir Qadhi addresses some of the issues addressed in the article. Pay particular attention to these two segments:

Does Islam prohibit interaction between the opposite gender? [start time 11:06]

Gender Relations in the prophets time [start time 14:00]

Wait a minute I’m confused Xena and Ibti are one and the same? LOL I had no bloody idea! In that case firstly I’d like to say Ibti nice to have you back walaal (winks and gives a smile)

Secondly, with all due respect are you trying to seriously suggest that two Muslims saying as’salamualaykum to each other in greeting while passing in the street is by any stretch of the imagination unlawful Islamically?

If so? We shall agree to severely disagree on this matter because its quite clear that no where does it say within the Quran or Hadith that two Muslims cannot greet each other respectfully in passing. I’m not taking about an in-depth private conversation about ones knicker collection for example but a simple Ca-laykumasalam in reply hardly constitutes as tempting a man into sexing one senseless.

Ps I also disagree Islam does allow one to use their common sense and if we did today we wouldn’t be living in an era where the most senseless of questions would require a 14 paged fatwa. Ie” If I accidentally swallow toothpaste during Ramadan will I have broken my fast?” you may laugh but this sort of thing is become an increasing ridiculous pandemic.

People...You know what I find funny? It’s this notion that somehow men are like ravening animals unable to control their baser urges there by placing it upon our female shoulders to uphold the strength of their virtue and honour.

How utterly preposterous, we are all individuals and Allah has given us all something called free will. Even the Prophet Yusuf (PBUH) continually rejected the temptation of his boss’s seductive mistress and still be managed to resist-despite being hindered with this affliction called a penis. Anyway I'm done. Peace out and much love

Fabregas   

I think sister Siren( from now on Ukhti Sumayah) has a thang for wadaads. We need 2 help her her one who she can help lower his gaze. lol

I’m not taking about an in-depth private conversation about ones knicker collection for example but a simple Ca-laykumasalam in reply hardly constitutes as tempting a man into sexing one senseless.

:D:D:D you say the darnest things! I agree with you sis. There has to be a middle-ground.

Cabdow   

^ Wallaaley qoftan already iyadaaba madax madax kusocotee, adna jambal ha usii tuurin pls smile.gif

Ps. The author is a bit exagerating, me thinks!

Khayr   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

quote:Originally posted by Hassan_B:

It is scientifically proven that women are not as stimulated by physique as men.

I'm not very convinced.

And even if it is so, I wasn't talking about that. All I was saying is that women want sex just as bad as(and sometimes more than) most men.
What village do these women live in?

Directions pleasssseee :D

Nephissa   

What trips her out, is the fact that this same brother would have no problems talking and interacting with Non Muslim girls (women); and these awkward dynamics never came up when she dealt with her Non Muslim colleagues.

Naa sharab! Why not just be the one to make the first move if he can't bring himself to? Maxay la calaacalaysaa.. :rolleyes: sheeesh! On a serious note, my approach to Non-Muslims is like the brother she mentioned. I'm much more relaxed and carefree around non Muslim men. Maxa dhacay nin-bo uma arko runtii hence the carefree attitude. Whereas labo nin muslim or Somali markaan arko meel taagan I get nervous socodka iga halaabo!! Hiya gaar ah baa isoo gasho! markasan xuf ku ag maraa like a bullet.