Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Meeting with Sharif- your thoughts

Gabbal   

Xiin does that mean we can have an amicable relationship kolayba Kulmis baad ahayde and you know me as Haraagi. :D

Abwaan, it is about time what the majority of Somali people realize. I am not the most loyal to this transitional governments, but I can't help but shake my head and ask what is wrong with our nation when I hear people saying "may la hadlaan" implying the current major opposition.

Hawdo it is awoowe :D

Ragga qaarbaa candidates watta, hadana ku leh ha u dhawaan bahasha ee ogow :D:D

EDIT:

lool@Gabal.

Waryee you got jokes runtii

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abu-S:

Gabal waa nin tol ah oo iga naxaya! Adiga hoos gelintii bari/maakhir ayaad bilowdey; waxaaan kuu heestey hawdo
:D

Xiin is far from Hawdo.

Also, Xiin I take offense. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Abu-S:

Generale: Saacid is from Cabudwaaq and has rather famous wife from Galgaduud- I can't remember er name- Abwan might remember the name?. He is not a serious contender! He is being campaigned for some guys with hidden agends- Ahmed Abdusalam who has been waiting to see Sharif last night more than couple hours is campaining for him as his political possition will be precarious if Mr Jama takes the seat. Al together not a serious candidate.

S

lol...That is Asha Haji Elmi. I think she shot herself on the foot because she should rather have campaigned for another individual who is a real candidate and negotiate on a top ministerial post then move on to her ambition for one of the top posts. I heard inay rabitaan madaxweyne iyo PM leedahay laakiin iyadoo awalba jaaniskeedu cuslayn bay u sii dhammaysay...Waa runtaa Axmed C/Salaam ayaa si weyn u doonaya in Saciid noqdo PM as well but we will see. Gd nite bro.
Will you forgive me for not knowing anything about Saacid, though I have met on more than one occasion and am very familiar with ayeeyo Caasho Xaji Cilmi from reer Xaaji Cadaado even though Saacid is my abti? Would love to see a Somali female executive chief among them ayeeyo Caasho. :cool:

^^Gabal if it's reeraha I am as Hawd person as you can get. Aniga iyo adiga geeluuna isku meel buu daaqaa. Inkastoo kiinnu gardarro ku yimid :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Gabal if it's reeraha I am as Hawd person as you can get. Aniga iyo adiga geeluuna isku meel buu daaqaa. Inkastoo kiinnu gardarro ku yimid

Historically, I would have to disagree. Keenu hawd buu daaqi jiray kolkuu kiinuu xeebaha yaqiinay. :D

Originally posted by Gabbal:

Historically, I would have to disagree. Keenu hawd buu daaqi jiray kiinuu xeebaha yaqiinay.

^^Raggeedii.

Waagaan xeebaha joognay, geel ma'annaan lahayn. Waa danbaan dhacnay as the uncles told me :D

Seriously there are families in Hawd whose ownership of Geel can easily be traced to eather Sayid's Minanle, or Ali Yusuf's loots. Both sources were xaraam, hadhowbaa lagu oran xaggee inkaartu ka timid.

Good talking to ya, Gabal! I am heading out...

Gabbal   

It is indeed true were I to recite the Sayid's infamous designation a mere hundred years ago which carried stanzas alluding to madax kaluumeed, but be that as it may you have now led me to conclude your familial designation within the Puntland nation considering there are one or two of such families in the Hawd. Who would have known such a thorough bred would be reer Kismaayood where I assumed reer Qandala and reer Qardo where the only such greater families. smile.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

Abu S:

There was a name I came across today..

Who is
Saacid Salaad?

I think the full name of the guy is Saacid Faarax Shirdoon, Brother of somali agricultural college dean.

Yes his wife has become familiar in the somali politics since the CARTA project

Thanks Gabbal for clarify that! Haddaad tiri nin Somali siyaasadeed inuu qasto raba maaha, kudos to him. He should stay away from it indeed.

Abwaan;434626 wrote:
lol...That is Asha Haji Elmi. I think she shot herself on the foot because she should rather have campaigned for another individual who is a real candidate and negotiate on a top ministerial post then move on to her ambition for one of the top posts. I heard inay rabitaan madaxweyne iyo PM leedahay laakiin iyadoo awalba jaaniskeedu cuslayn bay u sii dhammaysay...Waa runtaa Axmed C/Salaam ayaa si weyn u doonaya in Saciid noqdo PM as well but we will see. Gd nite bro.

Two years to the day, Abwaan's anti-saadaal became self-fulfilling prophecy itself. Whoa.