Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

I support my countries new Peace thus I support the new Somalia 'Time to rebuild it'

Originally posted by Abwaan:

May be the next story you want to come up with will be Abdullahi was the 15th member of SYL haye? Saaxiib celi beeca.

LOL. Some folks just worship the guy, or should i say "idolize". The man was a traitor from the start. He was out there for himself, the nation never came before his self-interest and it never will. He must be the nullius filius child of Satan. ;)

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Juje:

(1) defeating the democratically elected government of Jamac Cali Jamaac in Puntland -

I thought he was appointed? In any case, Jama Ali Jama was removed and in retrospect, it was in the best interest of Puntland.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

The hypocrisy in some peoples attempts at a put down is astounding. How do u attack someone for the TFG support when you yourself advertise and champion a clan based nation..

Are you really that.....aahm I don't want to say it, but think about what you just said. Is what Somaliland doing a sin? because what the TFG has done to the people of xamar is pure danbi. You are either not being able to think logically or simply waxaad wadaa cidkale iska dhaadhicis. Think b4 you type bro.

Fabregas   

Somaliland wanting to seccede and having a "cosy relationship" with Ethiopia, is not a reason to become a dayuus and support the T.F.G, which has eroded the sovereignity of the Somali state and nation.

Castro   

Geel_Jirow, in this thread of some months ago, you can read how the definition of brutality of an occupying force was bitterly contested. Juxtapose that occupation of a century ago with this current one while also comparing the arguments of the proponents (and opponents) of each.

Wasn't it you who said "some things never change?"

Two month annivassary. Figured i shall ressurect this wonderful joke thread.

This is my favorite-post yours.

The old man who started all with this mess *

Shall deliver us all with his task force

The old man from Mu-dug has a vision

All Mu-dug sons have such blueprints and dreams

They drink from Bar-da-cad for precision **

To become men who excel above all creams

Mu-dug is where trials are made for great men

Where records are broken time and again

Now observe his nation building commence

Though you wished and called for mischief to spread

‘Twas our twain army met you got hence