Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

will u ever shit where u eat?

juba   

^tru tru...cynical lady do continue...btw i think havin a friendship turn into luv is completely normal

Ibtisam   

^^^ i find that odd. It means that they could not have been your friend to start off. I feel they took advantage of your trust and friendship! it is like they stole from you! lool.

Seriously it means they had other motives to start with! :rolleyes:

Dating is haram,

Gfriend is Haram

everything is haram

People this is a debate. it's not where we classify Haram or Halal. we all know the basics of our religion. She just asked Suaal Aduunyo. Just give your opinion.

well, I think it's not good to see the person you dating everyday in your office or school. It's uncomfortable. It's good to see when you ready to have a good time like week-ends or other assigned times.

Biixi   

As long as you know where the SHIT is at, The SHIT'S condition(dried up, running), and where the SHIT will be should you decide to leave than there is nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

i mean will u ever date someone close to u? ie be co-worker or friend? am having this massive argument colleague of mine and am anal retentive abt this fact one should never shit where one eats, so does anyone fill the same abt that or.....

Cynical,shit on wherever u can shit.If u like the co-worker or the friend,or say whoever else might be close to ya,why miss a probable chance of a successful relationship?Shit on it!

Aaliyyah   

Never ever go out with a friends, co-oworkers, or ppl u attend the same uni ..come on once u break up, do u wanna c them 24/7 up on yr face ...Lord....

wa salaaam

Aaliyyah   

lets just say it complicates things....it is easier to overcome some one u harldly c.... get me..bt then ppl have different views..this is just my opinion.

Wa salaam

It all depends on the two people. Office romance truly works for some, and not for others. I got co-workers who met and within a year of their meeting did the nasty and married and just recently had their 1st baby, Gaalo ofcourse.

Then there are others like myself, who refuse to get with co-workers, no matter how fine some might look. ****thinks about that fine man who recently got hired****

Pi   

^^ Some faarax tried to get into your pants? It's all about hitting that shidh. Don't date.