Sign in to follow this  
Abid Abass

Ronaldinho vs.Zidane

We all know since Ronaldo's thinner dayz that Zizu iz undiniably the best player in the world but now in his thirtys Zizu has stated many times he will leave football for good soon so i open a discussion on who do u guyz think iz gonna take ova that almost unreachable title of 'BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD'..........

to state my opinion i would have to say Ronaldinho

jus check out the two below n tell me wot u think:

Ronaldinho vs.Zidane

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yoyu've made me day saxiib

lol some sick goals in there :D .

To be Honest, i think Ronaldihno is well on his way to becoming the Best Player in world. Last year Totti step-up a gear aswell, but his antics at Euro-2004 shows that his still craving international recognition.

But there are many Super-star's lining up to take Ziziou's Crown, admitedly Ronaldihno stands out, but Totti is still in the running, and then you got the injured Aimar to make his come back this year, and the Incredible Kaka of Ac milan.

But dont hold you breathe yet, i heard that Zizou has been persuaded to sign a 1 year extension to his contract

Ahh Man, I got to Put my hand up and Say My Word Dino is a F.C.U.K'n player and 0.5 :D .

That Totti clip 1 say's it all about totti loool Qaulity mate, keep them comin saxiib

N.O.R.F   

The best player in Europe last season was Rona'goofy'dhino, what a player, and he will become the new icon of the Spanish game after Barcelona win the Title this coming year.

As for Totti, mmmmmm now one word is enough 'sh*t' :D

WingA   

innit man, how can u put in this next pretty boy totti into topic man!!lool....

Ronaldinho is gonna be the man!!

loool bloody Haters, you cant knock 20 goals in 28 Seria Games so icon_razz.gif

I said Dino was the man, but will see what the new year will bring, Zizou is still here, i wanna see if Kaka will mantain his start and whether arsenals record signing will shyne in Europe, i know Cassano will run riot :D

WingA   

he's a striker and thats he's job but he wont be in the top 3 bruv..

Cassano is a player that i like to watch and he will be smashing it soon..

Hey Abid Abass, man hook up this ignorant Nomads some Essential Totti Classics lol.

I have tried without success to get some clips man (i know some sarcastic lad will say "thats because there aint any" lol), but am sure u can digg out the treasures man.

Plz help out brooo

WingA   

(i know some sarcastic lad will say "thats because there aint any" lol),

you got it in a nutshell bruv..lool..