Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: clan after clan meet HE President Yusuf.

Ebyan   

Shoulds, woulds, coulds.

The meeting of these clan-elders with A/Y means that most members of these clan will support the TFG. A few people here and there opposing the TFG means nothing.

P.S.- Somali politics is clan politics.

Originally posted by Ebyan:

Shoulds, woulds, coulds.

The meeting of these clan-elders with A/Y means that most members of these clan will support the TFG. A few people here and there opposing the TFG means nothing.

P.S.- Somali politics is clan politics.

It means nothing, clan-leaders didn’t do anything for the past 16 years, and they didn’t protect the people that needed them the most. Force and power which was directed at them is what is making them talk. Their title is insignificant……It means nothing! They are powerless and inadequate.

Corruption, poverty, third world nation, going in circles, like father like son, all followers preach the same thing.

Clan has done nothing for the Somali nation....

Move on ----> :D

LOL Ebyan, I second that the "Welcome to the 21st century" sure was amusing.

Someones been watching too many western movies and have lost grip of whats going on at the ground in the devastated anarchich southern Somalia. A place were peace have become a commodity that certain groups raced to capitalize on big time by setting up a useless "administration" under the umbrella of the holy religion. The ICU group was like the crooked guys over at Enron, only thing is that the ICU gang wasnt the smartest guys in the room. Better luck next time...oops I forgot, there wont be any next time. The fat lady that was supposed to entertain us is in lock!

Ebyan   

Hmmmm..Is it just me or are my replys disappearing? :confused:

Anyway, clan elders have done a lot for Somalia post-91..It was a meeting of clan-elders that led to the formation of Puntland and I'm sure clan-elders in the south have done a lot for their people so don't disrespect their efforts.

I'm out..

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

LOL Ebyan, I second that the "Welcome to the 21st century" sure was amusing. Someones been watching too many western movies and have lost grip of whats going on at the ground in the devastated anarchich southern Somalia. A place were peace have become a commodity that certain groups raced to capitalize on big time by setting up an useless quasi-government under the umbrella of the holy religion. The ICU group was like the crooked guys over at Enron, only thing is that the ICU gang wasnt the smartest guys in the room. Better luck next time...oops I forgot, there wont be any next time. The fat lady that was supposed to entertain us is in lock!

I wonder what made Somalia what it’s today…..wasn’t it all because of Clan.

At least the ICU was a grass-root organization, while the slave regime is a foreign lead organization. I don’t think the supporters of the slave regime are in any position to talk, it lacks both legitimacy and the support of the people.

You should all leave your clan-mentality back in your villages.... :D

Anyway, clan elders have done a lot for Somalia post-91..It was a meeting of clan-elders that led to the formation of Puntland and I'm sure clan-elders in the south have done a lot for their people so don't disrespect their efforts.

I'm out..

If Puntland is so great, go live there and leave your welfare consuming life behind….

Somalia as a whole is a hell-hole. A Fact.

^^ Wake up buddy. I barely now my clan or subclan or whatever myself because I was raised in the diaspora and dont have any incumbent clan mentality; that doesnt make me blind and ignorant to the fact that the Clan Factor still rules in Somalia. Yes, it did work miracles in Puntland and yes, it also worked miracles in Somaliland.

You try to bypass the importance of understanding and handling the clan issue in Somalia in a good way and you might as well stay in your comfortable Columbus Ohio appartment and leave the case to ppl who can handle it.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Wisdom_Seeker:

quote:Originally posted by Ebyan:

I'm out..

If Puntland is so great, go live there and leave your welfare consuming life behind….

Yeah, Puntland is great and when the time comes I will relocate there, but by all means you can continue your ever-redundant calacaal from your comfortable subsidized housing complex. I wouldn't knock government hand-outs if I were you. smile.gif

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

^^ Wake up buddy. I barely now my clan or subclan or whatever myself because I was raised in the diaspora and dont have any incumbent clan mentality; that doesnt make me blind and ignorant to the fact that the Clan Factor still rules in Somalia. Yes, it did work miracles in Puntland and yes, it also worked miracles in Somaliland.

You try to bypass the importance of understanding and handling the clan issue in Somalia in a good way and you might as well stay in your comfortable Columbus Ohio appartment and leave the case to ppl who can handle it.

I am wake alright. The Somalis in Diaspora are more clannish than the Somalis in Somalia. Those in Somalia are sick of clan, and are worried about how they are going to survive the night and bring some food to the table.

I believe the majority of Mogadishu civilians supported the ICU, whether that was due to clan or religion it really doesn’t matter, at the end Ethiopian and American forces were used to oust them. It’s kind of unfair won’t you say, since Somaliland and Puntland organizations aren’t being oust by Ethiopian or Ameriacan forces, Oops I forget, they are puppets of Ethiopia, obedient servants and now the South is going to be also an obedient servant.

Sorry don’t’ live in Ohio, try Utah sxb. I am glad I don’t see Somalis who support the occupation of their own country anywhere near me.

quote:Originally posted by Wisdom_Seeker:

quote:

I'm out..

Yeah, Puntland is great and when the time comes I will relocate there, but by all means you can continue your ever-redundant calacaal from your comfortable subsidized housing complex. I wouldn't knock government hand-outs if I were you.
smile.gif
LOL, yeah that’s what they all say. Tell me when that “time” comes. :D

I don’t take pity charities, but I don’t want to discourage you at all. So enjoy them while they are in your disposal. ;)

Deeq A.   

Ebyan and Wisdom_Seeker, you are both banned from SOL. You've brought your immature squabbles here more than once, and it is time to put it to an end.

Good luck.