Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Why are we so volnurable??? Somali women

Hibo   

Brothers try to take advantage of us sometimes and we are all "RAALIYO". why is that. Is it low self-esteem or a cultural upbringing. I want to know. I am frustrated.

Buubto   

Asalaamu caleykum

Sis it depends what u talking about exactly, what u said can be interpreted In to different things I mean can be a wide range of issues not only one. If u clarify it bit more then I would be able to give you my point of view.

Waslaamu caleykum your sis Buubto

Jaber   

Nuurto

who's taking advantage of who?

since the creation of Xawo and u guys have one thing on ur minds.....u all r on one mission,,,,,which is to make the lives of Adam's a living hell!!

now am not so sure about ur beauty ratings or I could've sworn u r one ugly woman who gives it away left&right to every hungry Adam who comes her way!?

women have something we men would kill for!.......most women use it to their advantage.....but yet again there're few ugly women with a low self-esteem who would give it up from Hello!!

Hibo   

Jaber you have every right to speak your mind but I think brothers take advantage of us. We love them, feed them nowadays, give them good halaal sex (I mean marriage in the name of Allah) and they still cheat on us, mistreat us and do bad thing that we don't deserve. I am just coming off a difficult relationship jaber so please don't mind me. I am just emotional right now.

Hibo   

I believe that people should not be judged by the action of an individual only. Somali men in general are good people, but there are few how are always to mistreat and dogg Somali women. Having said that, the actions of the many good ones should tell us that we have come a long way from the days when men were the absolute power in the Somali family. Nowadays you have men cooking for women, cleaning, babysitting and so forth. It was not imaginable 20 years ago. I believe this change is also attributed to the increasing diaspora. So sister don't feel bad about the man who did you bad. Just wait for the next good one and move on.

Jaber   

Nuurto

without knowing his side of the story I wouldn't judge neither of u.........I have lived to realize that whatever women say is quite the opposite from the truth(in most cases)...am sure ur Faarah has a story to tell.......anyway hope u a speedy recovery so u can get back to the hunting game!

Hibo   

Waar dumarka haloo naxariisto. Ragi qaar baa aad u xun xun oo xuquuqal aadamka ku tunta. Marka hala ixtiraamo dumarka hadii kale cuqubaa inaku dhacaysa

Hibo   

Runta hadii loo hadlo, gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed aad iyo aad ayay u diciif yihiin. Taas ayaana had iyo jeer sababta in gabdhaha la isticmaalo oo ay rag aaan iyaguba sidaas u sii raganimo badnayni ay ku dheel dheelaan. Waxaan aaminsanahay in ninka raganimo lihi uusan u quurin wax xun gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed. Waxa had iyo jeer gabdhaha caaya ama cumeeya waa rag ragga ka liita oo raba inay iyagu waxaysan ahayn iska dhigaan. Waan ka xumahay waxa kugu dhacay walaal. Ilaahey iska bari in aad illowdo oo aad nin fiican hesho.

Aamiin

Nuurto, Abaayo,

U need to Understand men in order to love them and learn to live with them..

for one men are like Lions..When they see a possible kill they go for it.... I mean Why shouldn't they?? C'mon If I was a man and had woman offering me Place to sleep,food, cloth,Sex, money and would Say "YES" To everything I told them HELL YES!! I would take advantage of them Too. There is this Somali saying.. "lax walba Meeshay is dhigto ayaa lagu Gowracaa" Sis If you let a man walk on you, Then he will walk on you.. It all Depends on YOU!! Don't let them mistreat you. Get him on Check!!, and make sure you always get your ways.

I mean some women are so stupid, Walaahi they need to be mistreated, abused and shit! fo sho... I know this one indvidual, She bought everything for her wedding, she fix the place up, the apartment is under her name,she works 6days/wk 12hour shift, and she brough home to her family some looser that didnt have a job, education, I'm NOT HATIN ON HIM but the brother had no life at all....and this woman brought him home(to marry her) I'm just wondering what the **** did she see on his sorry ass that made her do this?? It's like a Hooker, U pay them for sex...I believe she pays this guy for sex, Cuz I don't see what his good at?.........My point is sis, WE LET MEN DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH US.....so either live with it, or Do somethin' about it....

I choose to do somethin' about it.. No way, No how, I'll do that shit for no man...

Peace & much respect to yo'll.

Jaber   

Naag-Qaawan

put on some cloths woman...

u r blinding me!

Nuurto I still stand behind my theory regarding women.....u r no VULNERABLE...u women can take a thirsty guy to sea and bring him back searching for water!!

Jaber ..........as Long as you don't look my way, U gonna be fine. so sit back and relax and let me express my opinion w/out U jumping on me!! I left somalinet for one reason, and It seems to fallow me around everywhere I go....

To Dixion......

Hmmmmmm let me think? Well, I didn't quite understand what Ur trying to tell me here. No where in my previous posting did I mention "controling" It seem like U misunderstood me. I told these women(whoever Is listening) to Not put themselves down, and act like Cheap hoe's. Men will respect U ladies only if you RESPECT yourselves First!!

To the Ladies....

If you put yourself low, buy everything in your house, get pregnant b4 marriage, smoke, drink, go to clubs,and do other unspeakable acts, Then Certainly U girls don't deserve any Respect.. Might Allah help you.

Hibo   

Ms: Nuurto,

Sis I don't think any woman from any other nation can claim the superority we can sis. No society places their woman on such high regards than the somali sis. I know it may sound strange to u, or surreal at times, yet sis its the truth. Our men do treat us with respect. U saw how they take care of the bill, how they respect us when we slap them or yell at them. Ofcourse there r exceptions, but trust me we get more previleges than the most. Don't let feminists poison ur mind, blacken ur vision. These people r fighting to earn what we have already taken for granted! God has indeed blessed us with men, to speak the truth. Ofcourse everyone will use a sister that lies low. Respect urself, only then can u demand respect from others! And loose that frustration, its all in the western mind...... not the NOMADS!

Jaber   

Hibo

I feel ashamed of that little bity,tiny misunderstanding we had b4...but its all a thing of the past.

I must admit.......u have hit the target sis..........allah ha ku daayo.......I always believed that when it women having power within their societies.

the girls-n-blue have got the power,its a well known fact that somali women rule the homes of somali families,the mans job stops when he enters the front door,from there,that very brutal,tough nomad somali father becomes a fellower of the man behind the scene the real master who controls the finance and information within that family..don't underestimate the power of the somali mother..she might look poor,oppressed,kept and abused....but its not quite her....the somali mother is the backbone of the somali family...having the right to voice her opinion and in most cases inforce it......it might seem like father Cabdi is running the show but thats how it looks like from an ouside look..

The somali mother is pretty much incharge of everything.....from money-managing to external family affairs.....

the father is just a figure.......he is there to be supportive.....but she doesn't expect very much from him....the final decision is her's and her's only.

isn't it ironic how manful our fathers look when its our mothers who do all the work behind his shadow...

most somali men know better than to argue with or abuse their women...u will always have the few idiotic ones who chew and beat their wives.....but in general terms....I have seen more abused somali men than I saw abused somali women..

and this reinforces my old theory that if feminism had a home its somalia.....where men r allusioned into thinking they're the masters of women when on the contrary its the other way around.

Arawelo is a clear example....she lived among men...ruled men...mutilated their private parts....give me one single white or or one of these so-called Western-Feminists who can claim to have done anything similair?

all they appear to have acheived after 30 years of feminism is to have the right to bare their breasts in public lol allah doqonsanaa ........while in Africa,Specifically Somalia women have their own militia lol...

Hibo   

Jaber: Goormaan ilaaway..... I thought we said our apologies........lol.....what really made me laugh though was....."alla doqonsanaa"...