Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: TFG MP's resign in mass.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Puntland will support anything thats good for Somalia. There is nothing left of the Parliment in Baidoa now saxib.

lol...Don't you know Gacmadheere has not resigned yet so yes there is more left in Baidao.

Duke Remember around 40 so-called MPs who went to Asmara and were replaced by Yey...what is so different now if those 30 MPs and Yey himself is replaced now?

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

Emperor   

Theiry, Yacqub and nino, I like your ideas and welcome your love for the return of order and governance. I am not agaisnt the TFG, never will be but what I am simply saying the TFG will be no more, time will tell whether my predictions is right or wrong. All of you are of the believe that the TFG will exist and stay intact to move forward and also the djibouti initiave will magically result fruitful end, all that will remain to be seen. It's a matter of days, we will see, we will if the Somali parliament can meet and elect a President within 30 days, actually 27, 3 days gone since Yusuf Yey left the stage, the onuse and all the pressure is on Shariif Ahmed and Nuur Ade to come up with some magical solution and keep Somalis together to move forward, Shariif Ahmed and Nuur Ade must deliver in this short of a time. If not the TFG is no more, that's my point, Yey's quick resignation had a devastating effect on the men, Odaga knew what he was doing and made a calculated genuis move.

As for Shariif Ahmed, he's a young and charistmatic, I have no reason to dislike the man, I have always siad he's got a good future in Somali politics, but the young man must change his ways and appeal to all Somali corners, he must get out of the clan enclosures and the hell-bent BS of the ARS nonesense.

As for Nuur Ade, I think he's nothing, I prefer Ahmed Abdi Salaan, he's more practical and with a can do attitude, Nur was and stil is a tool.

Paragon   

Lol. War Insha-Allah weey hagaageeysaa. I only let you in on what the war-lugeed says but that does not necessarilly mean it's true.

Whatever happens, today we're at a cross-road; with Nuur Cade &Shariifka we can overcome all adversities but with the plotting tribalists on the other side, dangers lurks beneath our feets.

Alloow sahal umuuraha.