Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: TFG MP's resign in mass.

Thierry.   

Lol Adeer cut the Bravado for even with his brave fighters and the thousand Tigre troops Yey could net get passed Villa Somalia and Baidoa.

Adeer I am going to feel strange saying this but my leader is winning support from city to city, he has the international community, with the exeption of a few groups he has support from 90% of the people in the south.

If Puntland does not want to be apart of the new federal government then that’s their choice but don’t forget that their will be one that will represent you in the NE

Theirry adeer, what is this bravado you talk about, your group was defeated and it was the international community who rescued you and that immovable object called time. Yusuf and his troops are heading home and in our turf no one can touch him or them.

Now the issue here is the national government of Somalia without Puntland which is 40% of Somalia what are you left with?

The Ethiopians, Ugandan’s and others are leaving also. What are you left with?

A split and splintered groups with large areas mostly controlled by Xasan Turki, Goodane & Abu Mansuur who you called for their annihilation.

Thus my friend you have no power and going from one hotel to another means nothing.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Outside of Baidoa & Mogadishu where does the new governemnt control?

Heh! :D

Paragon   

Replacement? I don't fink so! I hear the whole 61 **** block MPs have gone out of Baidoa to either Garowe - Galkacyo or Gedo.

I hear even the entirety of the **** block are having a sit in for the time being; it's like creating a set-up for off-side.

[ December 30, 2008, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

lol@this thread.

Thierry is the new dukey, his adeero is the leader of the party that has no representation.

Where is this 90% support that is being thrown left and right come from? Who conducted this survey? Do you have national polls taken, if so how were pple contacted? Did you go door to door or did you get the list of names and numbers from the yellow pages? This is the second time I have come across a 90% propaganda that is being spread around. Let us breath folks, after all Adeero shaley ayuu baxay.

Thierry, you are naive when it comes to those kabaabs.

Paragon   

^It's a tactical pullout I hear. Those who tribalize the identity of Nuur Cade are furious as to this tactical move.

Well, time will tell Insha-Allah. Hope they come to their senses and head back to Baidoa. Just because the UN has pulled its stuff from Baidoa doesn't mean the Al-Shabaabs or other clan militia would target the D block MPs. They are going to be safe, I hear smile.gif .

Anyway, a more positive note should be that today the 4 big tribes of the Hiraab block met and forgave each other for all that has happened. So perhaps A-S would not attack the D block :D .

Biixi   

Originally posted by Cirdey:

Anyway, a more positive note should be that today the 4 big tribes of the **** block met and forgave each other for all that has happened. So perhaps A-S would not attack the **** block
:D

I know what ****-block is, after reading and hearing it from ciyaal Yo-Yo so many times. What are **** and A-S block?

Sounds like ****(whatever that is) united to wage a new civil war against the ****-block. Is Somalia going back to the 90s?

[ December 30, 2008, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

^No, no. Not united against the **** block, if anything united as they reacted to the united move of the **** block.

But on the whole, yeah, one gets a sense that its either hoping Nuur Cade to come up with a new solution or expect something similar to the early 90s, with a religious twist. God forbid that that would be the case. We hope current matters to be solved amicably.

BTW: A-S = Al-Shabaab, **** = Nur's Cade main clan+ Aidiid's main clan+The Sheeikhs + **** smile.gif . There could be more clans to this clans.

[ December 30, 2008, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Thierry.   

LG we don’t have a leader as of yet, if the person elected pursues the road to peace then we all must welcome it. However if the candidate pursues power like my friend Duke’s now debunked leader then I will be the first to oppose him.

Cirdey the Somali problem has for the last 17 years been due to lack of unity in **** Town, as you mentioned they are working on solving that problem when it happens it will a lot easier to negotiate between various factions and enclaves.

Nobody is going back to the future folks so get this 90’s nonsense out of your heads.

Ps: I know have a new found sympathy for G Duke, my candidate has not even been elected and critics are out in full force. :D

[ December 30, 2008, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

N.O.R.F   

Those who tribalize the identity of Nuur Cade are furious as to this tactical move

The Yeeysters' new official line saxib.

Somalia is ok lads, we are having another nightmare period which we will wake up from.

Puntland will set it out and so will many regions and the Al Shabaab will have to be dealt with and its not for us.

Its a political game of grand proprtions, but we are not upset, we tried our best and even the greatests loose their heads and touch. Remmeber Zidane's crazy move in the Final. :D

Yusuf lost his touch but he is still the greatst politician alive right now.

And those darn Ethiopians they are like Italy bunch of cheaters..Nur Cade was a mere spectator. :D

Juje   

And those darn Ethiopians they are like Italy bunch of cheaters.

:D:D:D:D

Juje   

^^^I hope you liked that, only Yey could deal with them, and he was sent of.
:D:D

By who, by them? :D