Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: TFG MP's resign in mass.

NinBrown   

we should still support the TFG who ever the new leader is. Its the closest thing we have to a Somali government.

A.yusuf was the president and did his best whilst in office to implement peace and he is retired now...probably good for his health. However, it should not mean the government of Somalia is also gone.

Duke....France have done alright since Zidane...who is gonna be the new VaVa Voom of Somalia one wonders.

Emperor   

Duke:

TFG is dead without the legend like France is without Zidane..

Hehe :D , you got some jokes today ma istiri :D

Ninbrown, what are you talking about, there is no TFG meesha joogta, bahashi way kala siibsiimatay awalba Yey ayaa isku hayay, horta government majirto because isagee ladhacday, Baarlamaanka isagaba kama danbayn markuu kadagay ayay badankooda kala carareen, nin walboow naftayda ibixi ayay noqotay Lol

Samafal   

we should still support the TFG who ever the new leader is. Its the closest thing we have to a Somali government.

A.yusuf was the president and did his best whilst in office to implement peace and he is retired now...probably good for his health. However, it should not mean the government of Somalia is also gone.

Duke....France have done alright since Zidane...who is gonna be the new VaVa Voom of Somalia one wonders

I couldn't have said better. This mentality that says we should be at the helm or else no support is madness and its the reason why we are where we are. We should support or oppose a system not an individual. Reer Puntland have nothing to lose, and nothing to fear after Yusuf, specailly with all the political talent that is in their disposal.

I think Yusuf should have realized by now where the Somali problem lies ie Ethopia. They are always pursuing the old policy of 'Divide and rule' and will never want to see united Somalia. We should be clever enough to understand this instead of going in cycles.

What shoudl Puntland do:

1. Support the TFG system and work within the system to correct whatever they deem wrong.

2. As they are very important part of Somalia, it is more likely that the next prime minster or president will come from their kinsmen hence, should prepare an individual that is chosen for their piety, nationalism, talent and experience.

3. Should pursue a policy of uniting the Somali population by being less friendly to Ethopia and more welcoming to our Somali brothers and sisters wherever they might be from.

This thinking that Ethopia is our friends should stop, as Adeero realized to two times that they can turn against you in no time.

Emperor   

^You say support the TFG, good we will but where is the TFG?

And where did you gather that Puntland and Mr Yusuf alone were the only entity and Somali politician that had relations with Ethiopia?

The latest news from Baidoa...

---------------------------

Xildhibaanadii Baarlamaanka Somalia oo kala firxaday kadib markey ka war heleen Istaqaalada Madaxwynah ayaa Qaarkood waxeey gaaren Deegamada Puntland iyo Nairobi.

Isniin 29. 12. 2008

Kudhawaad 27-xildhibaan oo ka tirsan Baarlamaanka Somalia ayaa u duulay Magaalada Gaalkacyo Xarunta Gobolka Mudug Ee Puntland, ayadoo sidoo kalena lafilayo in ay Maanta u kicitimaan Magaalada Nairobi Ee Dalka Kenya ilaa 8-Xildhibaan, kuwaaso ka haajiraya Magaalada Baydhabo oo in mudo ah fariisin u aheeyd Baarlmaanka Kumeel gaarka ah Ee Somalia, kadib markeey soo baxeen hanjabaadyo uga imaanaya kooxaha caadeystay dhiiga Islaamka.

Dhinac kale ayaa waxaa iyana jira Xildhibaano kale oo iyagana katirsan Baarlaamnka Somalia, isla markaana isu diiwan galiyay ineey u duulaan Magaalada Nairobi Ee Dalka Kenya, kuwaaso lafahooda kala cararay Magaalada Baydho, kadib markeey bur burtay rajadii laga qabay in la bad baadiyo Dowlada Kumeelgaarka ah Ee Somalia, qaar ka mid ah inta ka hartay xildhibaanada ee hada ku sugun Magaaladan Baydhabo ayaa iyagu ah kuwo sugaya oo kaliya Diyaarado ay ka raacan Magaalada Baydho,hase ahaata Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Somalia Aden Madoobe ayaa ku fashali may isku day u isku dayay inuu ka dhaadhicyo Xubaanada ka yaacay Magaalada ineey kajoogan safarkoodo oo ay sii wataan shaqadooda Baarlamaanka.

Xilgaan ayaa waxeey u muuqataa in Magaalada Baydho, ay noqotay meel aan magan galin karin Xildhibaanadii martid ahaa ee ka kala yimid Gobolada kala duwan ee Somalia, kadib markii ay soo ifbaxeen ifa faalo khatar galinkara amaanka Magaalada iyo Nafta Xubnahaasi, tasoo ay ugu danbeeysay dilkii loo geeystay Marxuum Ismaaciil Xasan Timir oo doraad lagu dilay Bartamaha Magaalada.

Dadweeynaha kudhaqan Magaalada Baydhabo gaar ahaan Ganacsatada ayaa aad uga waalacsan amuurahan soo saa’iday, kuwaaso rajo xumo ka muujiyay si wadashada Ganacsigooda, waxeey aheeyd dhawaan markii sidaaso kale ay Hayadaha Gar garka ka daad gureeysteen shaqalhooda Gobolka Bay, kadib markay ka war heleen khatar ku soo socota Amaanka Shaqalahooda.

ka akhri hoos Magacyada Xildhibaanadii gaaray magaalada Gaalkacyo ee xarunta gobalka Mudug xildhibaanadaano gaaraya 27 xildhibaan oo u badan deegaanada Puntland iyo gobale kale.

Waxaa Xildhibaanada ku soo dhaweeyey maamulka magaalada Gaalkacyo iyo masuuliin ka tirsan maamulka Puntland.

Originally posted by Cirdey:

Replacement? I don't fink so! I hear the whole 61 **** block MPs have gone out of Baidoa to either Garowe - Galkacyo or Gedo.

I hear even the entirety of the **** block are having a sit in for the time being; it's like creating a set-up for off-side.

Lool @ Cirdey, the only ****-Block who have gone out of Baydhabo in protest were those of Puntlanders i mean ciyaalka xaafadda ku dar ee ****-block within ****-block-ta. ;) balse the rest of rough ****-block gangs Alshabab ayeey ka dhuuman doonan inta aaysan magaalada ugu soo gelin.

Annigu shaqsi ahan waxaan qabaa in PM & Mr. Presdident la isugu daro ****-town lagu sharfo with Cimaamad iyo xaalmaris as a good gesture lagana warsugo bal saay wax yeelan.

[ December 30, 2008, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Samafal   

^the TFG existed in paper and still exists in paper, it's just that Yusuf departed from it. It was always a hope that one day it may work. I can see some MPs have resigned and so did many before them. And no I dont think he is the only one that bfriends himself with Ethopia but he has history of his frienship with them ending in disaster. So I dont think the oldman will stick around as I think he will retire from politics, but Puntlanders can draw a lesson to be learned from it.

You see, it's in the best interests of Puntland to support and be part of the TFG otherwise they will be decided for them in their absence and they will have no say in Somali affairs. You got to chose between scoring a point against Nur Adde, a man that might not be in a PM position after 30 days or work for the greater good of the whole Somali nation in the detriment of Ethopia.

^^^I understand your sentiment brother, but what does Puntland get from Somalia now?

What can such a government do? The TFG is dead there is no coming back if this 550 MP one clan nonsense is implemented.

Somaliweyn is not dead and neither is the republic we will have a few years of separation and these NGO’s and their media spin doctors will realize that the TFG was the best hope but it never got the support of the world as it should have.

Puntland will not secede, nor will it support, nor will it fight nor will it entertain this new group. It will have a policy of isolation and ambiguity towards this entity.

We will not claim the Queen is our mother..

Samafal   

^Let me reverse the question, What does Puntland get to lose if they continue supporting it as they supported while Yusuf was president? Nothing?

^^^Indeed I like your point, like I hinted earlier our support will be that of their existence fictitious. Thus we support he government and will continue business as usual. Fantastic saxib.

Thierry.   

Yacquub and Nino the wise men from the land of Punt, I could have not said it better. If Sh Shariff is elected President that will be the end of Nur Cade reign as two sub clan members cannot be at the helm. You want to solve this problem of 550 MP like Yacquub said work through the system to bring about change.

If Puntland refuse to work with the new government, then expect no cooperation from the south when the next candidate from that region is elected into power.

lol@ all these acronyms. ****-Block, ****-Town, ****-team. why don't people just say what you want to say without the acronyms and smokes and mirrors or put a damn glossary at the end.

[ December 30, 2008, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]