Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Giving Birth- Is He In OR Out???

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^agree.

it would be nice if he was there. i could use the emotional support. but if he said walaalay i cant, i know he will be there in spirit :D

maybe i can have his mother or mine or sister. they more helpful.

me and my future are planning big family, so there are other ways he can show his gratitude :D

right sweetie?

Originally posted by juxa:

^^^^^^^^agree.

it would be nice if he was there. i could use the emotional support. but if he said walaalay i cant, i know he will be there in spirit
:D

maybe i can have his mother or mine or sister. they more helpful.

me and my future are planning big family, so there are other ways he can show his gratitude

right sweetie?

Your name confuses me sir? Are you male or female?

Am suprised indeed, because your name juxa implies the famous comedian guy in Arabia. And your writings sound very much womanish. Something is going on in there!

:confused:

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooL ala u baahne shabaq aa tuuranee yaah.. Mama Juxaana wee iskaga dhacday..

MAMA JUXAA ALA U BAAHNE FAMILY WEEN MARKAA DHAHDAY UU INDHAHA KALA FURAY..WUXUU RABAA CIIDAMADII DARAAWIISHTA OO MAGACIISA DANBE WATAAN IN UU ADUUNKA KEENO!!!!!!

Adigana caadi aa u dabalatay badiisa..

BARAVO Alla U baahne...lol..Isiiii sisinta iga dheh..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Feebaro, lol

Maya duqa shabaq ma jiro, ee waan yaabay nooh. Juxa waxay igu noqotay qoftii la baxday oo kale "Cabdiyo" marka waxaa moodaa xoogaa magaceeda iyo qoraalkeeda inuusan is laheyn.

Ani waxaan juxa kula talin lahaa magaceeda iney ka dhigto sidaan oo kale: Juxiyo ama Juxeey. Markaas waala fahmi karaa iney tahay xaawooleey. Macna maleh, koley gabadha dan kama lihi aniga, ee Feebaro jooji janbalka aad naga dhex tuureesid. lol

Ok, Nabadeey hee

F.G: Juxa, abaa waan hilmaamay inaan ku dhaho, "Barasho wanaagsan". :D

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^ gabar dan maka lihi maa tiri :eek: :eek: alow ceeb astur hee.

feebarooooooooooooooooooooooooooos, hoo lamo analdin, iyo apple ;)

qac qaac, haa nooh football team iyo nus, my team Newcastle Unt are dying, so i gotta come up with replacement smile.gif anyway i thought u were for big families maxaa waaye is badbadalkan :confused:

Tuujiye   

Ajaaja..22 kulahaa..subs..lol..

Juxaa waa isku lee nahay aniga warkiisa rasuul lee u ahaa..Farsamada aa xoogaa ka qaldaneed walaalkee soo bax orod hadalkeega ii shaqal uu igu dhahay...

Alla u baahne ha u bixin warkeega sxb kaftan lee waaye..

waraa qac' 22..meeqo xaas aa rabtaa 5 mise 8..afar afar in aa u guur satid maa rabtaa wiji macbuus yahoo.

wareer badanaa!!

arent you guys scared that once he sees something coming out of you he wont ever look at you the same way? my philosophy will be to lap on the drugs (its permissible right?) and shield everyone and anyone from the ugliness and sheer nastiness of giving birth. you shouldnt be in the room unless you have to be. after its all done, ill present a pretty lil picture with me with my hair combed with just a hint of glow about my face and a clean, non-bloody baby... if only, right?

Bess.   

somealien....sis....thank you for stating this view....i said almost the same thing and i ended sounding like some western influenced chick.....lol @ different opinions......

much respect

Originally posted by besbaaso:

somealien....sis....thank you for stating this view....i said almost the same thing and i ended sounding like some western influenced chick.....lol @ different opinions......

much respect

Dear Besbaaso,

Most of us, here in the west, are partially influenced by the western people we interact with. So don't think that our opinions can't reflect the mindset we're given on the bases of cultural assimilations.

By the way, do you like Malcolm X? here you can listen many of his interesting lectures on many aspects, www.brothermalcolm.net Enjoy it, ok.

Raxmah   

Whatever he chooses to do, his presence wouldn't lessen any pain I might be going through. If he stays all well and good, if not I wouldn't make him stay.