Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Giving Birth- Is He In OR Out???

I dont get embarrassed easily, but this topic completely repulsed me! There are some things which just shouldn't be discussed in the light of day! Ewwwww! He's out...OUT! redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

On a side note...why dont the doctors or midwives cut the umbilical cord instead of the new mother's husband/relative?

I wouldnt trust a midwife to cut my toenail. Its a well known, documented fact that they are possessed by devils and use the umbilical cord of babies for thier sick and twisted rituals.

Tuujiye   

but im still gone ask the Question that made me feel this way....nyce dont u look when u doing the deed?

Ar adigaa!!!!!! loooooooooool.. you might wanna read what jaceelbaro wrote..lol..And you will understand NYCE gave..lol..

PS. walaahi you made me cry..lol saas looma galo dadka yaaqee....

wareer badanaa!!

Bess.   

ewww...that is right.....i've seen women in the process fo giving birth....and truth be told...it was not "a beautiful sight"....a very very repulsive and totally painful process....and u ever want to be with ur husband again ....i hope u don't expecet him to see it that way and then feel desire for it again....besides you should never expose that side of urself to ur husband.....i would want my husband to have a great image of me...not sweating, screaming and just plain unattractive...i want to be see me in better conditons, if i could help it.....

ps. this does not make anti-feminisim...it is just my opinnion.....

respect

;)

Juxa   

iam gonna have 10kids, and he is gonna be there. hold my hand, wipe my forehead.

he can keep his eyez shut. but he will be there, why aan ilmihiisa qofkale ugu dhibaa? leesh? leesh yaa bini aadam?

i believe family support. i need his support, i demand his support and i will HAVE it!

unless ofcourse i decide i dont want him there. sometimes its better being alone :D

believe me its better to stick to hospital stuff!

i had to watch one of them video in a college class! its bloody gross!! i ran out of the class with 2/3 of the homies!!

yo that scene was horrible!!! i rather go to war zone that watch that horror stuff!! i saw a lil head coming of there, holly smoke, with blood all over it....i just ran for the door!! i dont wanna ce that stuff no more!! its gross!! :confused: :confused: :mad:

murefu   

Subxana-laah sooma wanagsana in uu asaga jeclaado ama daremo...juxa walshis adiga ficil ayeyba ka tahay...so nimankini maaha maxa waaye ficilka just mawa la garin hada ma ficil bilawden .aniga i bliv hadi ad tusisid inu yahay ninkaaga uuna yahay kan aad ku tirsantahay in u wax walba ad daremesid xata hadadan shegin u samenayo....

aniga waxa racsanahay gebedha dhahday SIDA U JECELYAHAY AYAN JECLAHAY but for me i cant go in that room..gebedha tobic-an kentay waxan u melyay waxey ku jirta ururka habenka reer north-america iyo yurub.......

Originally posted by besbaaso:

ewww...that is right.....i've seen women in the process fo giving birth....and truth be told...it was not "a beautiful sight"....a very very repulsive and totally painful process....and u ever want to be with ur husband again ....i hope u don't expecet him to see it that way and then feel desire for it again....besides you should never expose that side of urself to ur husband.....i would want my husband to have a great image of me...not sweating, screaming and just plain unattractive...i want to be see me in better conditons, if i could help it.....

ps. this does not make anti-feminisim...it is just my opinnion.....

respect

;)

Thanks Besbaso,,, that is exactly was i've saying from da beginning,,,, i totally agree with u,,,,, personally i like it when it is pretty and well prepared ,,,,,,,

Heeeey,,, All Nomads, take a breath this agreement has been made from now on.

Peace

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

but im still gone ask the Question that made me feel this way....nyce dont u look when u doing the deed?

Silent-sistah,,,, I really look at it but that time it is very nice and beautiful that is why i'm avoiding it when ............

Thanks

Oh sorry, the debate was wrapped up for good. Meeqo dhibcood aan ku reenay, KOOXDA DHAQANKA LEH 5, KOOXDA DHAQAN LA'AANTA 1. I knew that they couldn't win on the bases of such copy-cat principles from western cultures. lol icon_razz.gif

x_quizit   

Besbaso, giving birth is never a pretty sight, and one shouldn't expect their wives to look like a Vogue model while pushing out an ungrateful child from their womb...its dirty business and since ur husband helped u get there, he should be there with u while u look ur worst....some may look like they've been dragged through a sewer, so pull on his hair or scratch him if that eases the pain, and make sure he looks just as bad as u, maybe a scared squirell... :D

Bess.   

x girl...believe me i don't think that any woman should look like a vogue model,(even a vogue model doesn't look like a vogue model), but i get wat ur saying i expect him to be there, rather than at the foot of the bed...he'll be at the head with me, holding my hand....i believe even from my husband there is some modesty needed...and that is what im maintaining here...my mom told me ...how they handled it with grace, even with all the pain....and i expect nothing less from myself...regardless of the pain i'll not turn into a screaming banshi...lol...

ps. lets be honest maybe a little screamin, and hand crushing..but i'll be at my best even there :rolleyes: ..

respect