Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Photos heroic Puntland troops operating in difficult terrain + the march to Galgala

To SL, I can tell you that Mr Atom and his fleeing militia run towards Sanaag, El-Afwayn and may be even Burco. That's the authendticated news we are getting from Battle fronts... I can guarantee you that the information I am getting right now from Bosaaso is the man and his militia didn't run to the east but the west and went for SL. They know Puntland have remorse for and will be a sloaghter trap if they run to east.

Therefore, Mr. Atom is no longer Puntland's problem but that of Somaliland... Firxadkiisa kafiiriya Burco, that is if they did not start their bombing and killing of innocents in Hargeisa.

Yaa seccessionists beware and be careful for what you wish for...

Atam et al. your really off your rocker. These clan wars are fueling the fire has grown. Its only a matter of time when radical clan elders inject the bomb fire.

Sit back and watch.

Saalax   

Kuun-Kuun-Laminaam, it's very difficult for Atam and his militia if they come to places like Erigavo, Ceelafweyn they don't know how to get around dhuulka ma kala yaqanaan they will be easily destroyed by sland forces native to sanaag.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Kuun-Kuun-Laminaam, it's very difficult for Atam and his militia if they come to places like Erigavo, Ceelafweyn they don't know how to get around dhuulka ma kala yaqanaan they will be easily destroyed by sland forces native to sanaag.

LOL @ Erigavo really are you delusional. I doubt you've ever been there. I'd even goes as far as your luck this issue was met by the SSDF since our proximity to their capital Garowe is close.

But your off your rocker, if anyone from Eastern Maakhir decides to clash with SNM unlike Laas Anod, anguish would proceed over SNM and their sympathizers. We have no toleration for the likes of your ilk, which contrast that of the SSDF.

Libaahe, unlike you we don't wish bad for SL but on this note, Atom is a gonner, his backboke was fully broken Yesterday and has no chance to regroup and no Puntland forces would never allow that again, never.

Saalax   

Originally posted by Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa:

Libaahe, unlike you we don't wish bad for SL but on this note, Atom is a gonner, his backboke was fully broken Yesterday and has no chance to regroup and no Puntland forces would never allow that again, never.

Calaacalka iska jooji, i was just speaking from my opinion and the chances of being a regroup, doesn't mean i am wishing bad things towards pland.

Adeer don't capatalise on nonesense, Atom is on the run. He was no signifact individual before all this saga started, the problem was the little brainwashed kids he amassed in the area, and that's no more and will never be allowed that to happen again... it is as simple as that, marka halkaa uga har, this issue is not big deal waa finised business

1.jpg

2.jpg

Vice President Abdisamad with Galgala elders

5.jpg

Chief Commander of the Darawiish Army with Interior Minister Abdullahi Ahmed Jama

121.jpg

Puntland Forces inside Galgala

9.jpg

Galgala produce and trademark

111.jpg

Notorious Bosaso roadside bombs as late found in Galgala perhaps used for practice purposes and perfected to kill as many as possible and terrorise the local populace

21.jpg

Thankful   

zGenShireGenIlkajiir.jpg

I must commend Faroole for how he is handling this. Many tried and are still trying to make this into some kind of a tribal issue. They want it to be "SSDF" (which we know what this really refers to) vs. another group. However their strategy has fallen short of it's goal - because the people spearheading this campaign to liberate the people of Eastern Sanaag and Western Bari are both men from Sool and Sanaag respectively. They are not members of the so called “SSDF!” By taking a back seat and letting these two men put on their military uniforms and conduct military operations, many are forced to shut their mouths about this whole tribal conspiracy theory.

Of course we have the likes of Nassir, Xudeedi (both of whom are very quiet since Atams defeat) and other hard-line Maakhir Diaspora members, who will never admit it, but any rational person would know that if these two men and their fighters are engaged in this conflict it can’t be just one tribe vs. another.

Faroole has demonstrated some good political skill by sending these two men to Bosasso to deal with this problem and by staying in Garowe. I believe this is one of the reasons that the majority of Eastern Sanaag’s public is on Puntlands side and have not been caught up by Atam and Eastern Sanaag’s Diaspora’s goal of making this into a tribal issue.

Well done Puntland government.