Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

The Question on Everyone's lips...

Blessed   

Earlier today it has been reported that Arafaat is in a very critical state of health. Yous lot should check-out the BBC and Al-Jazeera news pages for up-to-date info.

We pray that Allah shows him mercy and grants sabr to his family.

Moving on; naturally many, especially the Palestinians have started to look to a future without Arafat. It has been reported that Hamas have reported for duty.

Who will succeed Arafaat

What will this mean for Palestine; considering the Israelis are exhausting the ‘war’ on Terror pretext? Are they (hamas) Palestine’s only hope?

Have you any thoughts on the matter?

alaqsa.jpg

Al-Aqsa

Know it

Love it

Protect it

NASSIR   

At this moment we cannot portend bad news for the leader of Palestine. The recent news based on objectivity we have from Arafat is that he is in a coma and is now in the intensive care unit.

I can't imagine the number of spurious leaders vying for his replacement. But why predict death for a sick man.May Allah recuperate him. Amin

Arafat is a STRONG LEADER.

Only Allah knows how the future for Arafat will turn out to be.

Call I can say is May allah be with u 24/7.

Everyone should try their best to pray for him and all the muslims who are having hard times in life.

ISLAM forever.!!

Wiilo   

we have been hearing that Arafat's health conditions in the News. They were saying that his health conditions are not getting better. Only Allah knows, but, what is this mean to the Palestinian people, their hope of peace, stability, and thier independence from Isreal?

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

Bachelor   

ILAHAY HA U NAXARSITO whether he is dead or alive. Rumers are circulating that he is in his last minuts of his life. But again, who trust this media lately!! Ameena tnx it is great topic walaal.

What will this mean for Palestine; considering the Israelis are exhausting the ‘war’ on Terror pretext? Are they Palestine’s only hope?

With Bush's new election he will support Israel more than ever. Arafat is considered a terrorist by the US and Israeli govt. But also Palestinian militants considered him a sellout and too moderate (weak). Now with the death of Arafat, there will be power vacuum very likley not be any dialogue and further moves toward peace process. I see a further instablity and more innocent death, land grabing and injustice.

As far as i am concern, Remember at first, Arafat was considered a terrorist then with Aslo peace process he become the "good guy" and rewarded a noble peace prize again the poor guy is lebeled as a terriost :confused: what do you call such an act, that is right hypocrcy. I will give this guy a "C-" for his regim was and still is corrput according to..worldtribune.. and his poor people pay the price. "His personal fortune has been estimated at between $2 and $3 billion, most of it in Swiss bank accounts". Most likely the successor would be picked by Israel and US. That is for sure, which tells you everything.

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_10.html

Rahima   

Arafat is not a strong leader but rather a symbol for the struggle of the Palestinians therefore his passing away will undoubtedly be a blow to the cause.

May Allah accept his deeds, forgive his sins and if he passes away grant him jannatul firdows.

Even though I am not very fond of his leadership tactics (personal opinion), I was extremely saddened to hear the new developments of his condition. Even more disgusting was how the orthodox Jews were celebrating his decaying health and that scum Ariel Sharon still refuses for him to be buried next to the masjid Al-aqsa.

This is what it truly means to be oppressed on your own land. May Allah alleviate the suffering of the Muslims.

Faheema.   

^^^ Ameen to that sis, Walahi it’s sad beyond words. It just goes to show how one can flex its powers when you let them get away with so much.

I read on the Metro this morning on my way to work, that the Israeli government had already placed a contingency plan named “ New Leaf to deal with the fallout from Mr Arafat’s deathâ€

I truly feel for the Palestinians and hope their suffering will soon come to an end.