Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

It's so Complicated

Haddad   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Perhaps I'm not so smart to seek their guidance

There're two kinds of smartness; you're smart in the first kind. The second kind of smartness is more important than the first. It can sometimes lead to survival. Many people are too proud to use it, just because they have to try or do things by themselves. Reviewing the past mistakes of those before us is critical and important. It could take you a lifetime to realize you were wrong, whereas if you had heeded an advice, you will come to realize it was very useful and has saved you headaches and agonies.

Originally posted by checkmate
:

Posted by Zeph
quote:

I stood in the queue at Ikea yesterday, and when it was my turn handed over my
CreditCard
and as I proceeded to type in my
pin

LooL..Now THAT is bizarre
I forget that North America is WAY behind.

We use 'Chip & Pin' technology here...which means every card has a four digit pin which u type in when you want to use it to pay for something as well as the usual cash withdrawals. So credit or debit cards no longer need signatures at paypoints. Welcome to the 21st century.

By Bishaaro:

That alone shows me some men's IQ is probably lower than my bust measurements.

:D:D:D

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

We use 'Chip & Pin' technology here...

Did you mean 'Fish & chips' by any chance? I know, not funny. In some parts of Europe, they even use cell phones to pay for stuff. That's cool. In south Texas where I live, checks live large. So I'm in line at the local grocery store. One cashier and twenty patrons. I'm number 18. This lady buys a galon of milk and a pack of cigs. Grand total: $6.05. Then she sets out to write a check. Holy Sh!t. Takes about 5 minutes to write, three minutes to verify and I'm dying of old age in line. So we are more than WAY behind.

That alone shows me some men's IQ is probably lower than my bust measurements.

Hmmm. Bishaaro, not much of a bust, eh?

Foxy   

If Only life was that simply in order to answer what we women want and how men would attempt to inderstand us in the simplest form, would have we transmitted stone ages sort of singnals ( brothers No offence but might I add some of U are way behind in the signalling age..lolz)

Unfortunately, now adays ladies would like to have it all ( wealth, status, looks and educational back ground( to back up logically argumets) yet at the same time be a charismtic sort of bloke with a charms of a saint, with killer looks( preferablly tall build and looks after one self would be an advantage) not to mention the havin a click on chemistry would a bonus plus. yeah right....dont we all love that.....( in may case I advice keep on dating and filtering through no rush so far as ur famlies are aware of what U r up to in the long term....lolz)

yeah right!!!! lets go back to subject at hand

so what makes U thing U have the right to base him on a scale out of 10, Just cause u might have thought that he might be the right person?

There's no right person, so stop worrying about it. The truth is, most of us won't just meet one person and stay with them for life, but three or four serious lovers( husbands if U want to be politically correct ) Each of those people will have been right for us at that time, so relax. and stop lableing a certain frame on the back sets of our mind frame.

Pay attention to your gut reaction research has shown women are usually right when it comes to spotting unfinished business when it comes to his package or playing up fronts. that dont mean women themselves dont have a game of their own,.so stop being an angel and be upfront . If it appears he's just still healing from his/(or may be our own darkness past and are still comparing with others we have had, but truly does want to be with Him/her, then i reckon take a leap of faith. We'd all love it if our partners had never loved anyone but us. Sadly, it's virtually never the case.

Moral of the story, none of us whether male or female gender is a saint or a nun, and within us enclosed in our lil own thoughts are, that we are entitiled to find our perfect match which is a far fetched....

God bless us all and may we all find our so closed of a perfect picture in our lil perfect set minds....

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. – Herm Albright

Originally posted by Fidel:

Did you mean 'Fish & chips' by any chance? I know, not funny. In some parts of Europe, they even use cell phones to pay for stuff. That's cool. In south Texas where I live, checks live large. So I'm in line at the local grocery store. One cashier and twenty patrons. I'm number 18. This lady buys a galon of milk and a pack of cigs. Grand total: $6.05. Then she sets out to write a check. Holy Sh!t. Takes about 5 minutes to write, three minutes to verify and I'm dying of old age in line. So we are more than WAY behind.

That is just backward. Can't remember the last time I wrote a cheque.

Senora   

Foxy-Brown :cool:

LOL Fidel, you must be living in the boondocks :confused: The system in London has been up and about in the US for years now! I cant remember the last time I signed for my debit card. And I've paid for credit cards and phone bills over my cell for the past 2 years....where have you been?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fidel:

a galon of milk and a pack of cigs. Grand total: $6.05.

Too bad the smokes aren't that cheap here,the cigs alone cost $8 to $11!!Guess I should quit,eh?

I don't know why you guys are all talking about signing for DEBIT cards(bank cards).I've never had to sign for a debit transaction in my life!Just used my PIN number,which is.....wait a minute.Maybe I shouldn't tell you that.But CREDIT cads,on the other hand...

Senora   

^^ icon_razz.gif ^^

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

^ Prolly in the pub getting sloshed.
icon_razz.gif

Hehehe :D .....without a doubt! ;)

LOL Fidel, you must be living in the boondocks The system in London has been up and about in the US for years now! I cant remember the last time I signed for my debit card. And I've paid for credit cards and phone bills over my cell for the past 2 years....where have you been?

The fact that you still USE debit cards,says alot.

I dont even have a bank account.

Castro   

Originally posted by Afromali:

I dont even have a bank account.

Afromali, go on with your bad self!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Afromali:

I dont even have a bank account. [/QB]

So what do you do then,stash all your money away under your mattress?