Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

It's so Complicated

Hehehe..These are the times I feel special!!!..

How many years have I been telling you (Males/Females) to join me at the caves... You just wouldn't listen!!!

Ku soo biira xertayda...warka badan daayoo!!

Cheers

Pujah   

Bisharo I like your list... complicated indeed

Have you guys noticed when you are single and looking no one knocks on your door but as soon as you are with someone and some what serious about them.... all the guys flock to you...makes you wonder where they were when you was looking :mad:

Castro   

Have you guys noticed when you are single and looking no one knocks on your door but as soon as you are with someone and some what serious about them.... all the guys flock to you...makes you wonder where they were when you was looking

Because men have a powerfully developed tendency for sexual jealousy.

Originally posted by Coofleh:

quote:Have you guys noticed when you are single and looking no one knocks on your door but as soon as you are with someone and some what serious about them.... all the guys flock to you...makes you wonder where they were when you was looking

Because men have a
powerfully developed tendency for sexual jealousy.
I think it is the reverse...Women are attracted to the taken Guys...dont you see why they all ask " Why are all good men taken?"...I didnt hear a guy complaining about why all good women are taken...

Gediid   

^^^^^I think I have your answer ZU

All good women who are taken grow big, fat and ugly after a few months of marriage..... ;)

Xafsa   

^^^^^^^^Does that make you feel all warm inside? I think its the men that start to gain weight one they are married....somali women need to stop feeding these freaks...you try to be a good wife and it comes back and bites you in the *** !

Originally posted by Gediid:

All good women who are taken grow big, fat and ugly after a few months of marriage.....
;)

You come back after...erm...3-4months and this is what you have learned? tut Gediid. Where is the report on Hargeisa?

Originally posted by Gediid:

All good women who are taken grow big, fat and ugly after a few months of marriage.....
;)

So what do they become??? :D

Lets ask Athena?? :D

Cheers

lol   

^^^ why r u so negative? Athena is a lost case especially since she got to London, she has been vaccinated.. but with u.. yaa Zulu... u r qarax.. aan ku dhahay.

Gediid   

Xafsa

And I thought we lost you.Good to see you back.

Athena

That report is with the censor board.Once approved I will post it.

Zu

:D

Originally posted by Hibo:

^^^ why r u so negative? Athena is a lost case especially since she got to London, she has been vaccinated.. but with u.. yaa Zulu... u r qarax.. aan ku dhahay.

Seeing it as how you guys are in carabta..I'm sort of glad to be on this side. ;)