Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

It's so Complicated

STOIC   

You....scream,....i scream!.If you really want to light up Farah's eyes give him a little respect and make him feel that he worth something-other than the usual ANT (automatic negative thought).Go to the neighbourhood Best Buy and buy him the new electronic gear in store!.Little things matter to us too!

PS: Zeph...Paris is a skank

Aux   

Bishaaro: Experienced the dating life and has gotten tired of the usuall BS. Wants something serious and worthy to speak with. Into guys that are really smart and classy. Turn on would be a guys confidence and looks.

Ms Word: Seeks to compromise and listens to others opinions. She draws her conclusion from lsitening and holds on to Mr. Okay if Mr.Right doesn't exist. Probably would make a good wife. Into guys that express themselves and selfish on looks. :)Turn on would be intelligence and style.

Xafsa: Confident and stylish. Believes a man should work for her but once this lady falls in love with a man she is the one showing affection. Sisters like you fall in love quickly and once her heart is broken, she vents on him being an asshole knowing he was from the get go. Turn on would be intelligence and hardworking man. Compromises on looks if the latter is there.

Athena: My little sister...folxumo waxiid you are confident and stylish. Your priorities are straight and your into men that don't give you attention. You try to figure them out and once attention is given to you, wad kibirta. You love intelligence, career type of brother with style. Turn on would be the above but a man smelling lovely would roll your eyes. Xayaysiis ficaan so maha...hope I've attracted potential farah's for you. smile.gif

Warrior of Light: Ukhti you need to let the brothers find out more about you. Your shy, timid and would probably make a wonderful wife. I'm afraid for you cause once an @sshole enters your heart, its dooms day. You confidence comes from contentment and you belive that good will come in its time.

Zephyrine: Sexy zephy...still confused by your many names but to find out your summary..take me out for shaah. smile.gif

P.S. I'm bored as you can see so sue me for making mistakes. But your all easy to discover dont' know why you assume your difficult.

Aux   

Athena: Maybe cause I picture you that way. Loool. Kaftaan baro inabti.

Zephyrine: Shah ain't a bribe, stop being cheap. :D

Originally posted by Athena:

quote: Athena: My little sister...folxumo waxiid

Did I just get called 'foolxumo'?
icon_eek.gifYeP! Sure Dids.

What was that Somali Proverb about one eating his own words and what not?

Aux: No need for shax,just reverse the foolxumo description for Athena[Hint;say things like,Beauty,Quruxley,Dhuubo-ala xiinfanin,Dhex yar etc etc],and you will have Zephs profile in a Minute. :D

And for the Record,The woman Makes horrible Tea[Whoever adds Mint on SHaah?].Helloo!!! icon_razz.gif

Kruella   

Animal Farm, sounds like someone is bitter. Maybe the approach is a bit rusty. The reason most girls put their nose up in the air is because guys go about it the wrong way. It's all an act, a useless game of cat and mouse, maybe if people were really genuine about their approach both parties wouldn't be complaining so much.

Salam

Originally posted by A-Ladiif:

Is it that men are complicated or is that some women do not know what they want?

They think too hard man. they are complex characters.

for instance, would a MAN[A straight one at that] catagorize women into all these types? Heck No.

Four basic needs for the average Man.

1.Food

2.Sex

3.Sleep.

4.Take a dump.

Not neccesarily in that order of course.Period. You venture beyond those four catagories,rest assured you will feel 'Complicated'.

With such complex characters,how would you find a MAN?

For Craps Sake,all things considered;All men are Equal.[America's forefathers were speaking truthfully,indeed all men are the same].

Baluug   

Originally posted by Afromali:

Four basic needs for the average Man.

1.Food

2.Sex

3.Sleep.

4.Take a dump.

Not neccesarily in that order

LOOOOL Very crude analysis,but very true.

J.Lee   

Afro,You're so simple! How do you manage to get up in the morning? smile.gif

Not a picky, I tend to second guess myself when I want to let the guy I'm into know how I feel about him. I am always too terrified to tell him that I like him for fear of scaring him away, and then he loses interest because he thinks I'm not interested. [Confused] Where's the line?

Bishaaro, tsk tsk tsk! If you tell one you like him, and he leaves you first of all, he is an As!hole and you're better off without him. Second of all, if you don't and he loses interest then he has no backbone and must (apparently) lack confidence (those with self-esteem issues are too depressing!),for he should work hard (er?) to make you like him. Again you're better off without him because this one doesn't think you're worth the effort.

Maandhay simply put there is no line and the problem isn't you, It's THEM.

Remember there are no EX's in life, only Nexts!

lol   

Animal Farm, I never treated any man who approached me bad, regardless of how rusty his approach was. The worst I said to a man is , " Walaalkiis iga qaleey." But yet I end up being treated bad, now tell me where I am doing it wrong??

Bisharo Seriously I would give u one advice, live your life. Men are nothing but headache. If I was you I won't waste a breathe thinking of them. They come and go just like seasons.. so enjoy it while it lasts. And Allah SWT ayaaba kuu qoray before u were even born who u r to marry... so why worry macda?

For The Record I am not dating anyone rite now, but I do have guys all around me...so dat I don't miss it. ( There are times though, I feel like I want someone, but then I have formed a habit to keep me occupied)

Castro   

For The Record I am not dating anyone rite now ......... but I do have guys all around me...so dat I don't miss it.... There are times though, I feel like I want someone.....but then I have formed a habit to keep me occupied

Rick James (on the Dave Chappelle show): Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Senora   

^^^LMAO^^^ You Naughty Boy icon_razz.gif

They think too hard man. they are complex characters.

for instance, would a MAN[A straight one at that] catagorize women into all these types? Heck No.

Weren't you the same one that acknowledged a certain nomad for his 11 women to avoid?

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

NOW, How in the world are we suppoused to find one?

Perhaps by being patient, and when the opportunity arises, not being too analytical ;)

I couldn't remember it. I stood there for what felt like an eternity, trying to sift through all the pins I have memorized and I just couldn't come up with the right combination.

And this from a girl with a gift for remembering numbers and dates.

Now THAT is bizarre.

Hon, you're not alone! My memory has not been doing me justice these days either. For some odd reason I seem to be forgetting my car keys and purse everywhere I go nowadays, bal taa adu eeg...ilaahow inoo gargaar :D