Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

It's so Complicated

Nephissa   

It's so complicated !!

The nice men are ugly.

The handsome men are not nice.

The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.

The handsome men without money are after our money.

The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual,don't think we are beautiful enough.

The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money,are pigs.

The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

The men who never make the first move automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

NOW, How in the world are we suppoused to find one?

:D

J.Lee   

Why in tarnation would you want to find one, is he lost?

On a serious note, It is not that complicated if you don't happen to be picky.

Nephissa   

Not a picky, I tend to second guess myself when I want to let the guy I'm into know how I feel about him. I am always too terrified to tell him that I like him for fear of scaring him away, and then he loses interest because he thinks I'm not interested. :confused: Where's the line?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

:D

I think I'm in that category. smile.gif

^ *Shudders*. You're getting so bizarre, its not even funny. :eek:

My all important question before I get to those is - Where are they?

I've honestly not even seen a Somali man(any if I dont include the bus drivers) for atleast 2-3weeks. And I havent been out with any (even friends/family) for months. I just realized how totally non-existant they r in my life. :D :eek:

And may I say, who ever made that list has had enough life experience. :D

^ You're right, I am getting pretty bizarre these days.

I stood in the queue at Ikea yesterday, and when it was my turn handed over my CreditCard and as I proceeded to type in my pin....

I couldn't remember it. I stood there for what felt like an eternity, trying to sift through all the pins I have memorized and I just couldn't come up with the right combination.

And this from a girl with a gift for remembering numbers and dates.

Now THAT is bizarre.

Xafsa   

Why in the name of god would you want to go out an LOOK? They have to find you. Besides you know how when you loose something and you drive yourself crazy looking for it.....but as soon as you stop looking..there it is? Men are the same way...those darn things just don´t want to be found....so STOP looking!!! They´ll come.

Another thing is...you´re looking for them now but once you find one...you will be wondering why you were looking for one in the first place.

That´s a whole other topic. ;)

peace and love.

Castro   

I tend to second guess myself when I want to let the guy I'm into know how I feel about him. I am always too terrified to tell him that I like him for fear of scaring him awayand then he loses interest because he thinks I'm not interested. :confused: Where's the line?

Guys are smart enough to pick up on signs that you like them. But if you think you like him and don't show it, he will lose interest. Look, men are a little prehistoric. As Zephyrine repeatedly tells us in her signature, it is often simple things that make a man happy. A naked woman, chicken wings and football. So buy a lot of chicken wings, support his psychotic obession with the NFL and make him believe that one day (shortly before hell freezes over), he'll get to see you naked. Bada bim bada bum!

Zephyrine, I can't think of anything more morbid to read about in the morning than necrophilia (specially with a faarax). May I suggest meditation, perhaps?

Originally posted by Coofleh:

Zephyrine, I can't think of anything more morbid to read about in the morning than necrophilia
(specially with a faarax)
. May I suggest meditation, perhaps?

roflmao.gif

Coofleh, arent you a twice married, twice tossed out Faarax? Why do you denigrate Faaraxs? Your experiece should incline you to do otherwise. icon_lol.gif

A naked woman, chicken wings and football. So buy a lot of chicken wings, support his psychotic obession with the NFL and make him believe that one day (shortly before hell freezes over), he'll get to see you naked.

top.gif This is the sort of advice I appreciate coming from a man. icon_glad.gif

STOIC, in the words of Paris Hilton...that's hot.

Ka coofka leh,

Zephyrine, I can't think of anything more morbid to read about in the morning than necrophilia (specially with a faarax).

I can. But I shall resist. Wouldn't want you to bring your breakfast back up.

Castro   

Coofleh
, arent you a twice married, twice tossed out
Faarax
?

Same halimo. Not been tossed out yet the second time.

Why do you denigrate
Faaraxs
? Your experiece should incline you to do otherwise.

Faarax is an awesome target of ridicule. I know. I am one.

This is the sort of advice I appreciate coming from a man.

Just keeping it real.

Somali girls are always claim that they want a nice guy – but girls don’t like nice guys, they like assholes – sot he good guys are forced to be bad – and after couple of attempts in the end, they like being bad, and when you treat Somali girls bad, ignore them, talk down to them, they love you more, need I say more.

If you want nice guys you need to be nice when we approach you – nowadays Somali girls have a lot of standards – good luck finding your ‘ideal man’ ladies til your marriage clock starts to run out than you end up settling with the first asshole you can find, usually within the clan line or from the immediate family marriage potential bin.