Sign in to follow this  
slippin

LADIES WHAT ITEM U KEEP UNDER THE BED

honey206   
:D:D:D:D:D LOOOOOOOOOOOL U JUST CRACK ME UP.A VIBERATOR? :eek: THAT'S CRAZY THING FOR A SOMALI FEMALE. SOUNDS redface.gif NASTY AND SICK. ANYWAY AS FOR ME I ONLY GOT DIARIES AND PICS THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN UNDER MY BED. NOTHING ELSE LIKE VIBERATOR ;)

Basbaas   

We don't need no-girl to tell us what she got underbed, even if u have sex tape or something bigger than that girl does... lol.

It is really wonderfull that all girls include with their answers.. i have this or that under ma bed.. that is not the not the idea... the thing is that girl showed him intentionally cuz he "the visitor" booskii sii ayuu gabay, kas iyo maag ayeyna u tusisay, ujeedaduna waa kan yaa kaa fiican oo hawsha u qaban kara asaga ka fiican.

marka inta aydan gabdhoow idunku is tuhmin ,, buug ama qalin aa sariirta hosteeda iigu jira dhihin ,, tuhunka ugu horeeya waxaa iska leh , ninka gabadhu ay ka door biday kaas kale. cuz of his weakness...very "********g*..

Sxb waad na ceebaysay intii aad islahayd gabdhaha ceebee,, shame on ya..

somaliduna wax tiri "baadiyi nin aan lahayn bad ag joogtaa", waa gabar caqli badan lakin nacas baa ku soo aaday..

this is to the girl "ma aha in aad adigu isticmaasha kaas lakin in aad ku war galiso laga-roonaha" waxaa layiri doqonka usha agtiisa ku dhufo marka ku xigtana asaga ku dhufo.

merci tout

basbaasow@yahoo.com

bye

ha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ha aha aha aha

YYEEAAH RIGHT!!!!!

Man, if u loughed bout that then somebody better send an inspector 2 c whats under ya own bed man!!! :D ,coz loughing was definetlly the wrong action at the wrong time and place!

;) peace!

looool, I just can't help it but laugh. a dildo under the bed.what is the world coming to theses days.I wanna know was she somalian cause i just can't or put the though in my head. what i really wonna know is exactly how a guy can be compared to female's dildo."it can last longer" like it came with some warranty or something, so what some girls bust to quick using a dildo and that's just within 3 minutes,so how do you determine who can really last the longest,hey i know why don't we ask the dildo?

just kidding

salaamz...let me laugh for a minute,...

looool Vibarator aa?? are, you serious a somali girl, damn! i can't imagine that.. EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE i mean i've kept some Gross stuff under my bed But Vibrator hasto be new... hahaahah, maybe tha Reports Hideing from my mother...Or the new sweater i got for my manda... ewew But a vabrator......i can't believe that................. for all it's worth it was Funny anywayz loool

Ma'salamah

this needs to be archived. why are the guys all shocked? i can understand the women being shocked, cause im assuming a very small minority have one, but you know guys got some XXX rated shit under YOUR beds...

underdog   

Vibarators are not that bad...I met a girl(ethnicity withheld for security purposes) who had the strangest things under her bed.

A 12volt battery pack, a bottle of windex and a very mistreated febuary issue of GQ.

I asked what the deal was and she gave me a sly look and said "you'll find out when you need to find out".

I'm still conducting experiments on small woodland animals but so far I'm drawing a blank...I guess I'm not as reer-magaal as I thought.

J.Lee   

As for woman using viberators, when there's a guy willing to do the job... Well I can only come up with one answer... And that's... Guys don't last as long as viberators...

and also regardless of your dirty deeds...a dildo won't have you three days in the hospital with a baby to name....

I asked what the deal was and she gave me a sly look and said "you'll find out when you need to find out".

loooooooooool my advice....Be afraid..Be very afraid

L@@@@@@@@@@@L, LMFAO, this topic had me cracking up so bad I think I bust ma ribs :D:D:D

Rudy, LOOOOOL @ you, you seem to be our resident comedian!! You're funny :D

I agree with somealien, I think you guys should stop with the :eek: and start removing those XXX-XXX rated videos/magazines y'all got!

And not to forget those dirty socks and underwear!!! icon_razz.gif !!

Personally, under my bed there's a suitcase with an emergency kit: clothes, money, and (another) fake baasboordh, just in case the Home Office catches me one day I can just shimmy out of the window.. ;)

~Qoxootimammi~

Xalimo7   

Well, first i want ask you sis this , are you over 40yrs? or ur girl dog is over 40yrs, the reason i am asking is this,cz you mention lol , the quiet , diescreet masager vibrater,many of women who are the age of 40yrs this instrument will their discretion and quality of enjoyment. oh girl what am i talking about, i am thinking wait a minute don't rush me! lol these pretty vibrates are designed to fit the contours of women's body. And I might add it offers a three way speed to stimulate perhaps your girl's desire,you might ask how do i know all this, damn it i read a lot, so wallal if you r not over 40ys stay away from your girl she is lost.