Sign in to follow this  
slippin

LADIES WHAT ITEM U KEEP UNDER THE BED

WILDCAT   

Oh dear god! :eek: ...that was a classic...I don't believe it happened though...why?...cos any normal human being would be shocked...not to mention completely embarrassed at seeing such a thing...but you're telling us you had the presence of mind to sit there and actually question the girl about her habits...unbelievable...you're bloody worst than she is.

Speaking of which...I remember reading an illuminating little piece in a women's magazine...something about how they had actually worked out through sales that one in four women in the UK owns a dildo...I don't know what to make of that... and how this corresponds to Somali women I'm not quite certain...I suspect though that if you dig around in enough closets...you'll find some interesting accessories. ;)

Me personally...I'm frightened...they look pretty dangerous...a girl could do herself an injury with one of those.

---------------

Never underestimate the value of a lunatic.

Kool_Kat   

Ok, this really got me off guard... A VIBERATOR under the bed, I don't think so...

N'way, I keep my nice, expensive shoes under my bed... So that my friends don't ask me if they can borrow them to some ruwaayad, aroos, or club... I am a shoe fanatic, and don't like any one to borrow them...

As for woman using viberators, when there's a guy willing to do the job... Well I can only come up with one answer... And that's... Guys don't last as long as viberators...

I hope I didn't offend anyone...

Hanna   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that was pretttty helarious

I only keep my diary and some pictures that could't be in the album under my bed...nothing else

p.s just curious could it be that the girl was looking for some action and you weren't getting the hint....hence she took you to her bedroom so you can accidently see the dildo...lol

looks like me and nuune are on the same page here

;)

Theory   

WILDCAT ...I suspect though that if you dig around in enough closets...you'll find some interesting accessories.

Me personally...I'm frightened...they look pretty dangerous...a girl could do herself an injury with one of those.

I'm loughing Just as any one in the room.

It's just Human desires i guess, the lust on all that other fetish feelings that accur in the body, Even though your innocent you find your self doing dirty filthy things,

your mind forbids you to do

But than again is a habit, or "Sexual Frustrations"

In somali>>"KAcsi syndrome"...

I hope we all be forgiven for our sins......

Nazra   

:eek: what were you thinking more like what was she thinking..let me tell you what i thinking SHE NEEDS TO GET MARRIED ASAP.

What girl would like to lose her virginity to a platic,rubber thing! whatever it is. I only saw them on movies. YAA ALLAH...

What do i keep under my bed? well not a vibartor if that's what u wanna hear...just a simple suit case and nothing else.

shyhem   

Me is laughing so hard i think i broke a rib or two............

By the way why are all the sisters on the defensive side....99% of the sisters went as far as explaining what really was under their beds........as if we gonna believe 'em.C'mon we aint fools to expect a somali sister to say "yah i got me a nine inch one" loool

I neva seen somali sister with one but i have seen two white lesbians purchasing one.i swear it was the most awkward moment i ever hard.They were holding the thing and describing it loool.I must say i somehow felt intimidated and i had to check if my thing was still there,and the moment i realised it was still there,boom i disappeared before they ask me "what do u think of this,is it enough for a lady"

Now what i was doing there is another story that i still can't explain.