Sign in to follow this  
SURAMBAYA

it's easy to talk...

...when you sitting at a coffee shop somewhere in North America or sitting in a Bar for those living in Europe. But it ain't easy when your behind is being blown off with nowhere to hide.

Whether you support Mr. Yusuf or not, let us have a government. I could care less if an Ethiopian ruled us.

I personally can’t stand people who capitulate so easily and disregard the lives who have died trying to protect our freedom and our pride as a nation. Yes we have suffered all, some worse than the others, but their suffering will be rewarded Insha’allah, the vision they visualized will be brought to reality, and that my friend is not Ethiopia ruling us. If we want to have a government, it will be one that is the people, for the people and by the people. It will be one that is just, not tribal based. It will be one which will ensure the wellbeing of every Somali regardless of tribe/clan. They will provide for the people and rule Somalia under the law of Allah.

If we should suffer while demanding what every breathing being demands, then so be it. May Allah have mercy on those who died or will die for those reasons and grants them Paradise….Amiin.

RedSea   

Surambaya, do little research, maybe Mystic can help.

Mystic, I can't say it better sis.Amiin to that.

thanks,