Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

The Voice of The Voiceless

OG_Girl   

Let us change from "Somaliland vs Puntland" ..and talk about my fellow citizens ***** people who are suffering in the hands of the worst nation to colonize other nation in history in Ethiopia, who violated and are still voilating all kinds of rights of those poor people from basic humanrights to thier right for a freedom and yet NO one even rocognizes their existance let alone care about how badly they are mistreated.

Well I am NOT that good "Copy and Paste business", I am just putting my own words and U r totally free to disagree, be sarcastic... who cares, we dying every day , Nothing worse when ONE feels NOthing worth to live for.

How many of U know what is going on in Iraq, Palastine, Afganistan ...name it and you know the answer even if u live a thousands of miles away from these countries.

But How many of U know about ****** region... which to many of you is known to as Zone 5 and these people who are peace loving,innocent and law abiding citizens have been suffering and still continue to suffer to this day in the hands of the merciless criminals of Ethiopian armed forces?.

Ethiopian goverment has committed the biggest crimes against these innocent and poor people and in the eyes of this cruel regime they have no rights whatsoever be it humanrights or the right to live and the world continues to turn a blind eye.

you are wondering what kind of crime could these people commit to deserve such a harsh treatment..well,my fellow somali brothers and sisters..the only crime they have committed is born Somali And Moslims that is their only crime.

Let us talk about the ill treatment that the children and women face in their daily lives and mind you these are fact stats.

Women and children are the most vulnerable groups to suffer abuse and violence in the ******. Many women were detained, tortured, raped, maltreated for being activists of the ****** Women’s Democratic Association or relatives of ONLF members. A number of children, were detained, tortured or molested by Ethiopian security forces as well.

In *Qoraxey, *Wardheer and *dhagaxbuur members of Ethiopian Security forces raped a number of women, while in detention or out of etention.*Anonymous delivered few days before being raped. *Anonymous is a 9 years old boy. He was sexually assaulted.

Well, I felt since NO one speaks on their behalf and THEY r voiceless,I thought it is my duty since I share with them every thing and anything a Humanbeings could share.Think about this..your own sister could have been the victim of the daily injustice those people suffer or maybe your own sister or mother could have been one of their rape victims or I could be one aswell.

Shall I say my Father was wise to decide NEVER to go back to where his roots lay and help his native people , so he is lucky not to witness his daughter,his own flesh and blood been raped in front of his own two eyes!!.

Now judge it for yourself and be your own judge"

I am back to add, these stars(*****) r name of the region known in the world and u can check any Map in ur university or ur local Library ...BUT with Somalis I can't mention it with out some one jumps on my throat!.

***Those cities R just examples, The Truth those crimes r common every part of the somali speaking rigion ***

Salam

Qudhac   

i realise you pasionate about your people and your region but i think in the case of that region it does not help your cause to campain for that region in the name of qabiil, as you are not fighting tribal war with ethopia but ethnical and religion war so i think it would do you and your people alot start campaining for this region as somali region as that is what it is enhabited by various somalis, this is i believe this regions only hope to break from away from ethopias claws, but as things stand the somalis in this region are not even united and are infact fighting each other on weekly basis.

OG_Girl   

"I am back to add, these stars(*****) r name of the region known in the world and u can check any Map in ur university or ur local Library ...BUT with Somalis I can't mention it with out some one jumps on my throat!."

Have you read this?Have I talk about fighting? All I wanted to show how they violate the people who live the region.

I knew Some one will say what U exactky said... that is why I added above LINES . redface.gif

Again , I am NOT Talking about clan conflics, I will post about that issue later on.

Salam

Sophist   

OG Girl, my dear sister

It is indeed intensely eyewatering subject for those who have a shred of decency in their blood.

The ignorance of the common Somalis and Muslims about the plight of Ogadan people is just astonishingly poor. I commend your sincere concern about the this community. May Allah bring them the peace and freedom they deserve.

And you and the likes of you should not tire for their unswevering support for this cause. We should all work harad to contribute the communal wellbeing of our Somali people.

^^^amin.

sis, edumocate me on hte subject. i always thought that somalis living in htat region were left to their own devices since its known to be inhabited by almost 100% somalis. so are these events pre- 911 or post? or did they never stop/start? i kinda sensed that after 9-11 ethiopians and even warring somali clans would point the finger at one another on the basis of fighting "terror".

Bachelor   

Thank you Girl for this wonderful topic that needed to be discussed. People in that region are indeed suffering day in and day out. Unnoticed by rest of the world. We as a Somali are weak and divided. The enemey are taking advantage of this division. Unless lots of warlord THUGS stop working for AMXAARO things wont get any better. However, for sure things wont stay the same in not so distant future INSHA ALLAH we will gain our freedom. Lets not loss our focus and at least those of us who care about our people must do something and be serious about it.

Rahima   

So true walaahi! :( May Allah relieve them soon and bring them success.

It's amazing how when so many of our brothers and sisters are suffering at the hands of the filthy gaalo, we Somalis still somehow manage to be turning on each other rather than facing our common enemy. This is what happens when a people stray from the siraad al-mustaqiim.

IL CAPO   

Our own brothers and sisters are dying the most painful death everyday while we are busy fighting amongst each other because of in the name of TRIBE.

we let those poor brothers and sisters of ours down because we abandoned them and left them in the hands of this vulture called Ethiopia.

May Allah ease their pain and suffering as there is nothing more painful than to be denied your freedom to live in peace and harmony.

OG_Girl,

thanks sister for bringing this to our attention.

Haneefah   

Aamiin to all the dua's for the people of this region! They are indeed voiceless!

OG...Thanks a bunch for your hard work huuno....I know that your one patriotic woman masha'Allah! ;)

We honestly do need to put every effort in raising awareness about this region and its inhabitants to the general Somali public...and more importantly, to the whole world as pain and torture inflicted on innocent civilians in this region by the Ethiopian government needs worldwide atttention. One cannot even start to fathom the severity of the injustice committed by this government daily and the number of people whose lives are changed forever as a consequence.

Today, this type of injustice committed by non-Muslims is seen all around the world, and Allah (swt) is simply testing our faith as Muslims. As a result, we need to be patient. With strong determination and motivation and most of all, with Allah's guidance, we shall gain our freedom...and people of Ogade'nia shall suffer no more!!! (I wonder why the name of this region is being blocked by SOL )

Where do Somalis stand on this issue?...well, I've realized that many don't have a clue about this region and it's people at all...some will sometimes even question where the region is located let alone being familiar with what's happening there :( init...well, I don't quite blame them as Somalia is in a state of chaos itself and people are suffering just as much if not more, thus being very frustrated themselves and not knowing who to support and who not to support with the recent regionalism craze and the clannism fitnah that seems to somehow be infecting many people.

I know similar issues have been spoken about already...but once more, I'd like to make it clear to those who are unclear about this region and it's affliations (or to those who are quick to judge for some odd reason or those who disregard the hard work of ppl of this region)...people of Ogade'nia are in jihad...fighting with Ethiopian Christians who are depriving them of their rights and rulling their land by force. What they need from their fellow Somali brothers and sisters is support...emotional support more than anything, and a lots of Dua's.

May Allah guide us through this fight and make it an easy one for us, and may he bring peace and harmony to all Muslims around the world.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

.. i think it would do you and your people alot start campaining for this region as somali region as that is what it is enhabited by various somalis,..

This is what I always find hard to understand, what makes fighting as OG DENIS wrong and fighting and fighting as OG DENIS & Co right?

I say its ok to fight as an individual if you have to, as a family if you have to, as clan if you have to , etc etc

OG GIRL

Sis the reason most people don't know much about that region because there is no much media or any campaign being done by the so-called leaders of the region.

In this day and age where even warlords and lightweight politicians are household names and are able to meet other African Heads of States, the only time you can hear or read Ogadania is when some London-based spokesperson making threats to other Somalis.

As I write this I don't know what the ONLF struggle is exactly about, apart from burning Somaliland-owned trucks. Can you tell me what they, Oromo, Afar and other Muslims over there fighting for? Since they are the majority are they planning to share power or are they going to split it like the Eritreans?

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I am just putting my own words and U r totally free to disagree, be sarcastic... who cares,

Remember what you said about 'Kowda Luulyo'? smile.gif

ethiopia.gif

Nafisa Amiin to that.

OG_Girl   

I totally forgot about this thread... damn I really hated even to check this section.

Anyways..Ameen to All dua's.

Sophist.thanks hoono... I know even Somalia is suffering now and is from somali themselvies.

God hepls us All moslims where ever they are.

Nasifa, you always can count on me...I never hold my share.

Remember what you said about 'Kowda Luulyo'?

Ayoub, hoono, I did that and I meant it to make somalis fall in love again dee..that all was good for somalis ;) . By the way why you did not congratulate to them , is there some thing you want to tell me :D

Other thing , I am not official spokenwoman for ONLF.. BUT as far as I know there is no prove that they burn those trucks so don't accuse the people..they even said " they did not burn them" . If you believe otherwise , that is not only you who believe that I think that is why they taking every one from that region from hotels, markets, houses and put them in prisons in Hargeysa or give them to Ethiopians :(

I came back to add, Ayoub I have no clue about Oromo or Afar... I am talking about my " somali spokers'" region. Do you think I can even dare to talk for others or ask them why they fighting for?.. In General, moslims are second class citizens, they most have no rights.

As far as I know Oromo person can say proudly " I am "Ethiopian" BUT no way to hear such things from the people in the region.

Salam

Jumatatu   

As I write this I don't know what the ONLF struggle is exactly about, apart from burning Somaliland-owned trucks. Can you tell me what they, Oromo, Afar and other Muslims over there fighting for? Since they are the majority are they planning to share power or are they going to split it like the Eritreans?

This to come from a man who has draped his name with the SNM flag..reminds you of the men who forgot the hand that fed them.And what is more appaling is to redicule the struggle of those who not only share with you religion and ethnicity, but are next door neighbours.

As for the trucks may be you could care to explain why number of ONLF officers who had immunity were rounded up and handed over as terrorist to the Ethiopian regime.

Bachelor   

Its just about the matter of time. I am rather optimistic soon Ethiopia will even be worst than Somalia and every region will secede. INSHA ALLAH

As I write this I don't know what the ONLF struggle is exactly about, apart from burning Somaliland-owned trucks.

Ayoub SXB! Bear in mind, the Truck burning is just one incident. Do you know how many time the so called somaliland puppets handing over innocent and ALLAH fearing people who came to do business in the name of terriors (i.e. AL ITIHAD & ONLF). As a result do you know how many kids became orphans. As we speak they turning people over to Wyenee. SHAME :mad: We will see how far that pays off.

Can you tell me what they, Oromo, Afar and other Muslims over there fighting for?

They are fight for their independece and to secceed from the oppressive regime.

AYOUB   

People please don't let emotions get the better of you because it's sometimes important to listen to criticism and hear other views.

1. I think its totally wrong what S/L officials have done in regards to the people who have been handed to the Ethios.

2. I support fighting against the TPLF regime in Addis by Somalis or anyone for that matter who is oppressed or mis-treated.

3. Interesting how easy it was for some people to drop "Somalism" and QC (Qabiil Correctness) and without even realising smile.gif .

If you bothered to read the the whole of my previous post I clearly stated: its ok to fight as an individual if you have to.. etc etc so please spare me the lectures. What I'm was trying to trying to find out is: What is the ultimate goal of the ONLF? Is it to join Somalia, independence or toppling the TPLF regime and staying within Ethiopia? I suppose its easier to talk about truck-burning bit.

Only Bachelor replied "They are fight for their independence and to secede from the oppressive regime."

If thats the case, which part of part exactly, all of the Somali region, part of it or what exactly? See the map above.

Jumatatu

And what is more appalling is to ridicule the struggle of those who not only share with you religion and ethnicity, but are next door neighbours.

Bro if anything, the worse I did was to point out ONLF's appalling behaviour. We know how little it takes to spark a clan warfare in that part of the world and we can pretend they don't cause problems to the innocent civilians down there or we can face the facts. Extortion is part and parcel of their activity so if you we want them to succeed they need to get their act together. They can start by stopping their spokesperson making threats to other Somalis every time he opens his mouth.

Bachelor

Its just about the matter of time. I am rather optimistic soon Ethiopia will even be worst than Somalia and every region will secede. INSHA ALLAH

Is that a good thing?