Sign in to follow this  
Hani

Woman Should Demand Respect

OG Moti   

King_450

dont be chicken man, they are threatening you, man since when we disrespected them.. walahi hanjabaad beyba keeneeen, hibo said what it is a MUST not an option?

lady fatim 110%, and someone else hit the door, and well said? what is this.. man i think i will suit the women's rights organization for misleading our sisters, and making them bahalo, this is unacceptable and i demand changes... I hope the sisters will post right after me and Apologize for the Hanjabaad, and say you are so happy the way we treat you.. I have hopes that they will do so... peace

WELL WELL, I LIKE THIS IT'S ABOUT TIME SOME SISTA DREW THE LINE, FOR THE FARAXS IT'S NOT HANJIBAD ITS WELL SAID AND IF U DON'T LIKE IT

-HIT THE ROAD JACK DON'T CAME BACK-..... :cool:

TREAT AS U WISH TO BE TREATED....

Raxmah   

Hani--you are so right, so many need to demand respect.

Og-Moti--no wonder why girls dont treat u right--

are u that in secure when it comes to the ladies.

hani it depends what kind of a woman you are to demand respect. if you are low life sister- spreading what her somali mother gave to everyone in town; then you will wait my respect forever. but if you are inteligent woman; down to earth; a good muslim one; then you will get all my attention and respect.

Hani   

True... you aint gatta demand respect all the time..

but you see, you only need to demand it when it is not given......

underdog   

Respect is not a $20 bill that one pulls out of a wallet. Its a general admiration and trust that you cannot quantify. You might as well come out and say "Women should demand love". It's not up to you. diffrent people have different standards, it might take very little for me to give you respect and much more effort on your part for the next guy to respect you.

Bottom Line is Respect is a priviledge not a right. Thats why everyone doesn't get respected. Live right and be mindful of other peoples needs and you will get respected. If you do all you can and don't get the respect you deserve, by all means kick him to the curb...but if you stand up and say "I want respect"...yeah well, I want a beach-front villa in Malibu...you can get it, but you gotta put in the work.

Gediid   

Cesaanba ceelkey is dhigto baa lagu qalaa.Where and how you carry yourself determines whether or not you are respected.

I'm in agreement with those who have said respect needs to be earned and shouldn't be demanded. However, there are many women (and I'm sure men too) who lack self-esteem, who let the opposite sex walk all over them and who don't demand the respect they deserve. In such cases, women need to hold their head up and demand to be talked to and treated accordingly.

qoslaaye   

some people shouldnt be responding to some postings, the buttom line for this posting was women should demand respect and that is very true. if you dont understand it leave it like that. when replying with afsoomaali please use understandable somali ok. :D

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

I'm in agreement with those who have said respect needs to be earned and shouldn't be demanded.

Girl, C'mon now...sometimes you gotta demand respect from thick-headed "folks" , na'mean.

Xafsa   

og-moti---it must be really lonely up there in dog eating land!

Respect is give and take...but then there are men/women who don;t give respect to any women/man regardless of her/his moral or intellectual standings.

you guys, respect isnt a badge or a treat you give to someone when they do good either. yr supposed to treat other people with the same cordiality and respect they give you. i mean if i followed underdogs advice, id walk around calling people "b!tch" till they proved themselves otherwise... wouldnt it make more sense if you treated people with respect until they proved themselves undesrving... i mean yr just gonna be burning bridges treating people like b!tches.