Sign in to follow this  
shukri

Love and Relationship ... Does Tribe Matter?

raula   

Shukri..I would advice U 2 drop ur freinds like a hot potato..4 real..they wont be of any help..if they bashin' ya already..& Iam sure they r talkin' behind ur back..but just dont wanna break ur heart.& BTW..if u really care bout this guy, u should just follow ur heart since U've been in tha Qurbaha 4 so long...then U r old enuf to make a fair judgement...Qabiil is just an identity but not a shield...

Midwesta

Sis,It doesn´t seem that u love this guy because IF u really did...then u would not have the qabiil issue or listened to your friends and you´d really know what to do..

So ..better move on and find the person you really love.

hannah   

i jst have to agree wiv commonsence, wat has Faqash got to do wiv xamar i thought they were 2 different things?

N to ma gurl shukri 'MARRY THE GUY'! If his buff n he treats u right then get in there, dnt loose him coz of wat ur friends r saying.

n tell ur family that u will marry an adoon (nigger) if they dnt let u marry this xamari guy, then they'll jst agree wiv u.

beace n lofe

Kool_Kat   

One thing I learned the hard way is you can never satisfy your family as far as QABIIL... If you bring someone outside you Tribe, they complain... If you bring someone who's same tribe as you, they'll still complain if he ain't from the same "LAF" as you... And if you bring someone who's same qabiil and laf as you, they still have something to say...

So instead of trying to satisfy and make everyone else happy, you should make yourself happy FIRST... BTW if you really love this guy, why are you conserned about what others say about his qabiil or faqash "as you wanna put it"...

Just an advise... Next time they call him Faqash... tell them he's your faqash... I don't think you should be hanging around friends who are QABIILISTE... cwm23.gif

[This message has been edited by Kool_Kat (edited 05-09-2002).]

jibril71   

guys theres this monster,enemy of development and mther of all fxxk ups .thats clanism and if anyof us thinks like that then he/she is babaric ,uncuth &imbasile.ibét we all credit the sijuis.besides its un islamic .its haram.

------------------

jibril71

Hi there

Wow, Samira, sis, I couldn't put it better nor say it better.I salute to you.

I am Kenyan-Somalian, Back where I come from we Somalian didn't know what even know what tribe was, and married each other on bases of merate or love.

Hey am strong bealver of the old saying, love is blind.

Sis if you love the man, you wouldn't even think twice, you would fall head over hills.

With out do disrespect to you, I think you you have your mind on something I much perfer to not say.

Can someone please tell me what fakash is?

Thank you.

cwm37.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

fahat

ARAWEELO   

Question: Shukri If you grow up together in qurbo and you have known him since you were 8 yrs old, how can he be Xamarawi or faqash? I hope I am not the only one confused here?if living in xamar makes you faqash then I know lots of reer burco back in xamar. Are they faqash too?

Let your folks fight with each other cause you both have no reason to believe in qabiil. One more thing your friends are jealous, they wish they can get with xamarawi's.

Dear sis.

I am a shamed to hear in the 21 century you are face with such, I don't know how to discribe it.

Shkri, in order to answer your question, one must take a blind eye of the setuation you face, or one would answer vomitting.

Love is an essue and tribe is another;

Frist of all it depends on ones IQ, which would leed to asking which one are you loyal to.

My dear sister, if you asked the question sincerly, no disrespect to you but which I very much doit that you would pop out with such a question, you will have to dill with the two essues:

1. is since I don't know what the future holds, should I cause the family grive, and bring an outsider whom they are not happy about and be disowner.

2. since love is blind should I follow my heart, and gamble with my family's threat of disownment, because if they love me, they should no doit love me for what I do, if they love me for who i am.

Taking into considerent there is thin line between love and hate, Your family won't marry you, he will.

Sis, if you are worried about what people would call you tomorrow, then you are simply not ready for merriage with all the resposibility it comes with, basicly you are not mature enought to take childish critizism, from your unmatured friends then the pour guy has mistakenly entered the rong side of a door. Remember macaanto this guy is asking you to bring life in to this world, and since life is at stake here, it most certinly isn't a place of a joke.

The answer is clear cut.

Besides if you genuenly love him you should not think, natural people follow their hearts and go head over hills in cercumstances.

If I loved a girl, I would be too bussy going on with the merriage, only after the wedding I would have the time to tell people where they should stick there unnessecery thought.

Well am Somalian-Kenyan(sijuwi), perhaps I don't understand how you Somalians from somalian operate, And the more I find out about you lot, whom I proudly repersanted and carried your passport with my facial appireance and cultural Ind the more I loose respect and the ever distante I get.

Indeed, I can not claim to be something deferent, because to whom I claim to be, to them I will always be a Somalian.

But my dear Shukri, my advice to you, with half Hamarawi back ground and half Wakoyi back ground, I would like to say go for him! Because one day you may regrate this day.

Remember regrates are for fulls!

As for me, with a Southern Somalia father and a Northern Somalia mother, will I be out casted or what?

Is there any desent Somalia girl that wants this man?

Nuruddin   

waryada somalidinan you are lost people if you continu this waye. You are so absesd with trabe color and so on. Ther is no nation ho are lake somali we went so far that we dont even mary athar somali on the bases that he is from difrent trabe. The lest we kan do is to mary amangs the somali bat no we want only person ho is from your trabe. It is geting wors wen person dont mary you even if you are from the same trabe he want you to be from hes sab trabe for exampel if you are darod and want to may gorl ho is darod and she tel you sory you are not majertan (it was exampel it dont men am from that trabe). For me alhamdulilah maye famely is from all the difrent somali trabe even jarerweyn is in the famely

WHAT THE HELL U WANT WITH XAMMARY LISTEN RUN WHILE U CAN ....BUT THEN AGAIN IF U FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIM JUST LET HAVE HIS WICKED WAY WITH U IF U COUGHT MY DRIFT cwm37.gif

Asalaamu calaykum sis!

Shukri who do u feel @ this guy? Do u have feels 4 him? Are u have relationship with?

1st u should not listen what u friends are saying.

2nd u should follow u heart and U want. Not what u friends gone said etc etc. If they are true friends they should respect ur choose and support whenever u need them.

Another thing FAQASH = Darood, Darood are human that Allah has created as He created Hawiya and Isaaq. It should matter what qabil u are as long as u muslim and u love each other. No matter how u try to statisfy ur family or ur friends u will not be able to do when it cames to qabil thing.

So what u need to find out is whather is u who is having second thought @ this guys as u do not to be with DAROOD guy, who HAPPEN TO LIVE IN XAMAR. Or u shame to get marriage to his guy because u so called friends are racist and do not like darood and they gone call u Faqash's wife.

Come on girl get u act together and once in u live choose who u want 2 be.

Sorry if i been hard on u sis, qabil thing has destroy our land, killed so many ppl. And still effect the young gerenation even thought we do not live in our land. So u want go back the past or do want to move forward. beacuse if the qabil thing still isues to then u will never moving forward.

salaamu calaykum sis.

MaandeeQ   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatulaahi Wabarakaatuh

DrRomantic

There s nothing wrong 4 been the son of a southern Man N a Northern Woman, last time I checked they both were somali, miyeysan aheyn?

Nevertheless, some of US always find a reason to out cast one another, so don't expect that to change anytime time soon...

As far as I'm concern, the only thing that could distinguish a bro/sis from the rest of the crowd s how strong his/her FAITH s.....

As Allah said in his Kitaab...

"Inna Aqqrabakum Cindullaahi Atqqaakum"

Wanacmu Bilaah

nimo   

Why in this day and age are we still worrying about qabil? I'll tell you why because no matter how much we say it's the yr 2002 our parents were,are, and will be stuck in a time warp.Sistah it would be the easy answer if i were to say forget qabil and marry him, loves all that counts, but it doesn't. Tip:consider what your family will say and do.Also forget your friends they ain't blood.

My qabil is islam, ya heard ;)

Ariadne   

sis why should you care what your friends think? if they really are your friends then they will learn to accept him should you date or marry him. And please don't let something as trivial as qaabil get in the way of your love for each other

youve known him since you were eight? well if you had no problems with him then and up to now then I think it s worth a go. In this life you hve to learn that you were not put on earth to appease humans if they call you a faqqesh? wife (sorry I'm not familiar with the word) you gives a flying cow what they call you? theres this somali story my ayeayo use to tell me its about a man and his son walking in town with their donkey the man tells his son that no matter what you do in life people will always find a way to not accept you. The boy started riding on the donkey and the people in the market were saying oh look at that selfish boy he rides the donkey and lets his poor father walk. And when the father rode the donkey the people would say look at that mean old man he lets his poor son walk while he rides the donkey. And when the son told his father they should both ride the donkey and they did everyone in the market was saying oh look at that horrible old man and his son and how they over burden the poor donkey. I hope in tell ing you this childhood story that I got my point acros abaayo just remeber don't give a flying fart what people think and say cuz theres no way to appease people (such fickle creatures) :rolleyes:

daacad   

Originally posted by Silent_Guy:

Shukri:

If you care about what every person will say about you, you will never be able to be the REAL YOU. I mean go and marry the guy and that is IF U REALLY LOVE HIM.

waan ku salaamay abaayo , salaan kadib abaayo waxaan aqristay warbixintaad marka hadii aad rabto in wax lugala qabto waxaad igala soo xiriirikartaa meshaan si markaas aad usameysano xiriir wanaagsan are u ready that quesation?