Sign in to follow this  
shukri

Love and Relationship ... Does Tribe Matter?

shukri   

Aasalamucaleykum horta walalayal

i hope u can help me out,

iam a young lady with hand full of future ahead of her,allahumtulilah..

Iam from will known family, org from somaliland.burco. but i was grown up in foreign countries.anyway i had a male friend since i was 8yrs old we been to shool , college then now in uni together .

he told me more then 100 times he loves me but i ignore it cuz he is from xamar and i get disset by my friends call me names bcuz he is xamari and if i marry him they will call me Faaqash wife, iam worried in every way.

please help should ignore him or marry him

luv u ppl

Hibo   

Shukri:

If you care about what every person will say about you, you will never be able to be the REAL YOU. I mean go and marry the guy and that is IF U REALLY LOVE HIM.

Buubto   

Sis if u keep on paying attention to wat ppl say u will never be happy & satisfy with ur own life. Ppl will always talk about u whether u did the right thing or the wrong thing. Gossip is their energy to go on. So just be urself & ignore them. Wat matters is personality not tribe. If he satisfies u & u love him go ahead wat stoping u? Why r u choosing ur happieness over wat others say?

Hibo   

shukri sis

U should go for your heart, no matter what people say, like someone already mentioned, people will always talk....gibrish.

trust your instinct.

good luck.

Hibo   

Wa Alykumu salaam wr wb

Shukri sis tribe is always a factor in our country and culture and especially when we are talking about marriage. You may not care about his clang, but there are other people who look that side of it for example your family. You should sit down with your them tell’ em how you feel about this guy, his clang and see what there opinion are on the subject. I reckon if the guy is good and he comes from a good family and that’s all that should matter.

In the other hand I don’t know about your friends and how close you guys are or mean to one another but they should be wiser and look at your own happiness rather then clang.

You can’t always live your live satisfying others, and always doing what pleases them. What about your own satisfactions? And what pleases you?

You should not care what others say because they will always talk about you no matter what.

Sis you are in a very difficult situation so I recommend you to pray salaatul istiqaara and make a du’aa to Allah to guide you into the right path.

Salaamz

Salaama All,

Well, Shukri you said he told you " he Loves you more then 100times"... My Question to you is DO YOU LOVE HIM?? I mean really , Love him?

Abdinuur   

<font color="purple" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"15" Shukri,

If both of ya'll are feelin' each other, then ya'll should get that groove on.

Besides, you can move to 'Free-Gossip' neighborhood na mean.

Plus, ya'll go back since junior high right or whateva, shooot, then you know a lot about him...so why not commit to him.

Forget about what others say.

You have yours, they betta get their's na mean.

So when is the weddin' date? smile.gif

Best Wishes.

barliin   

shukri huuno no matter who you marry somali ppl will always talk

and say something bad

so just do what you fill is right

qabill should not matter if you have fellings for him then be a woman and show him no matter what your friends may say

he is worth so much more than them and that you will stand by your man

Salaan...

What is wrong with Xamareeto? What is wrong with Faqash? Oooh, God. We are still on QABIIL-QUB-QASHIN-QAC-QAFAAL-QAB-QABLE-QALOOC-QURAC-QARAABISTE-QAACIN-QAM-QAMAARLE-QORI. Meshaan lee maa ku jireynaa. Ar Soomaaliyaa. Ar see camal. Shimee laga baxaa saan. Hebeloow aas Faqash eh. Hebeloow aas Qaldaan eh. Hebeloow aas Eelaay eh. Hebeloow aas Xayoow eh. Hebeloow aas Midgaan eh. Hebeloow aas Mooryaan eh. Hebeloow aas Jareer eh. Hebeloow aas Boon eh. Hebeloow aas Bajuun eh. Hebeloow aas Habar-Jini eh. Heblaayo aas Inan-Qac eh. See camal hee. Ar saan kadareey waaye.

Macsalaama!!

Oblivion   

lol @ Faqash...what can i say!?!?I'd put it this way, if you're naive and old-fashioned ..you'd stick with your reer-burco only regardless of the feelings you have for this poor Xamari man (but then mooryaan are xamari too lol)..a modern progressive girl ,i believe, would settle for her love simply 'cuz she loves this man and moreover he is a muslim, somali, fellow african and so on!!

Hibo   

The way I see it, neither ur friends nor a stupid qabiil will keep u warm on a cold night, take care of u, love u, give u babies and a family...and so on and so forth. Do u c where I am getting at?

Soomalidu wax xun mooyaane wax kale kama shaqeeyaan....markaa hadaad dhageysato hadal kooda adigay ku jirtaa....ogow uun in noloshaada cidina kula lahayn.

PLEASE ONLY URSELF

Bachelor   

FAAQASH? Xamarawi?

Is that all? Very poor and unconviencing reasoning. Shukri i hate to say this but you lost the game b4 you started it. It seems you are tilting toward you freinds and I totally understand peer pressure. Guilt by association is always a failur's conclusion.

In the mean time i wish you all the best and some one who is not "FAAQASH"

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional

------------------

Just what the heck does FAQASH have to do with XAMAR?

Are your friends making fun of you cuz of his qabiil or because he is from Xamar. Either reason is stubit, so follow your heart.

Hibo   

sis if u went to school with that guy and known him for that long and u guys been friends i would tell u forgot what others have to say and go for it. unless it has to do with the family and that is different story but if it is only friends forgot them. i just think they just don't want u happy. so do what makes u happy and what is ur dream. peace out and take care.. i wish u the best

------------------

peace in the middle east.