Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dhuusa-Mareeb: Heavy fighting many dead Al Shabaab out of city

Horta duke waan ku salaamay long time bro. This is not a good thing as its civilians dying and duke you look like you strayed very far from whats happening in dhuusa mareeb. The ahlu sunna fighting there dont even come from that clan. Nimankaan waxeey ka yimaadeen xeerale waana qoladii ey reer caabudwaaq is dhameeyen, oo nin general oo hornafrik wareysteen iyo gudoomiye ku xigeenka dariiqa ahlu sunna taliye uu yihiin. There's no fishy motives involved as far as i know and they're trying to root them out as the shabab recently destroyed some burial sites of ahlu sunna members. This clan amazes me cuz they fight like there's no tomorrow and we know what happened in caabudwaaq and xeerale in 2005. And in ceelbuur they killed many high ranking shababs including foreigners. Check the somalidoon.com and you can see the clan you thought they were and what they're thoughts are. Koleyba aniga meeshan joogo hada(Gaalkacyo) warkaan uun baa la hadal hayaa oo beeshas keliya ilaa o ceel buur, dhuuso mareeb, balan balle, xeeraale iyo caabudwaaq marna bandhow ku soo roga iyo dagaal kiciya marna hub uruursanaya. Warka ugu dambeeyana from shabele says clan elders from **** say there militia isn't involved so its only reer xeerale.

Wacdarah aduunka i belive you where miss informed. It is very clear who is fighting who that is not question about it. One clan change the T-shirt . It is very clear in the last 20 years Suufiyada they where never involved any fire fight, they are always peaceful. But there are people who are using their name in their own agenda. on the other hand almujaahidiin al-shabaab are very young fresh , and clean from clan ideologue and trust me they will win insha alaah.

war heedhe gar yaqaan meeshu ma joogee abdi waal(i see you edited your post from abdi waal and his clan to an unspecified clan) waana wax shabaab iyo taageerayaashisu isku maaweeliyaan. Anigu midna ma taagersani laakin warka uu baan sheegayey. The kinsmen from the clan involved that also live in the city i am in were today contributing men and money to that fight unfortunetly. Personally am hoping for a lasting solution from djibouti inshallah