Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

WHEN'S THE BEST TIME TO HAVE A BABY??

ok, I really love children. I think they're the best gift I could give my husband(Inshallah) but lately I discovered a horrible thing!

when ever women have a child, their foot grow 1/2 size bigger...means if I would have more than three kids I'd pass the size 10 :mad: :mad: I really don't know what to do! I already think size 8.5 is way big..... I think it's time to consider adoption... smile.gif

ENJOY MY SENSE OF HUMOR

MD   

Salaam

Runaway^Virgin trying hard to laugh :rolleyes:

Hey time is going fast I better start saving my eggs, I don't see a potential husband around :confused:

Orignally posted by: Nafisa

"Mr. Right" although I'm personally beginning to question his existence, lol

Gotta tell you the truth there's no SUCH thing as mr.right honestly speaking there has to be a time where your compromising ;)

Back to the topic finding a partner plays a huge role in why we're waiting, and if that potential husband comes along it's better for both husband and wife to get to know each other better before they start producing..

Its always good to have kids in early stage, its Blessing “Nicmad” from Allah to have children if you are married, you shouldn’t wait at all….straight away first baby in 9 months after ur wedding night…..

Is it true fathers feel jealous from their first babies cuz they don’t get all the attention they use to have b4 the baby?

Regards

Where is my Quote …..Coming soon :D:D:D