Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

World Domination (Exclusive Women's Club)

I, the Chairman Cheif Secretary of Strategic Somali Male Advancement, would like to inform our counterparts to reconsider their secret plan by understanding our vitel position in maintaining a fair and balanced social progress for both males and females. We understand your deteriorating demise of roles as well as the decreasing confidency in yourselves, but we assure you for a bright future ahead for all of us, insha allah.

We say, waala doogaye yaan la dacaroon , and let's make sure to nuetralize such individuals of negative idealogies, headed by the infamous lady Femme Fatale. We uncovered recently that Femme Fatale works for a foreign Femenist Agency to unrest the social system in our people. If she doesn't retriat from such behaviours, we'll resort to a critical actionable procedures against her by silencing her (Quuq and Qaaq) rethorics.

Mr. Alle-ubaahne Biyo-badane

Retired Cheif Chairman of Shukaansi & Former

Head of the Nation of Xodxodasho

Femme Fatale is hereby exiled from the MW's Secret Society for revealing confidential plans

VR, you are really pissing me off, Woman. How come you didnt share it with me? I had to find it out myself. Hoarding it to yourself like a fat kid with triple fudge chocolate cake. Fuqur xasidadbadan baa tahey.

Besides...this is a new club. And you my darling, are banned. So don't you dare reply to this thread or I will delete it.

-------

So, woman. What shall we do? Any ideas? Mine are a little too violent, and I'm willing to consider other's ideas (me being generous and all).

Sudanese_Women_Soldiers.jpg

nuune   

Sudanese_Women_Soldiers.jpg

a very powerfull image to justify Women's power in this world, but these woman are Soldiers only, they are not fighting for woman issues or any domination of any kind relating to femenism :D

underdog   

As Much as I would like to say I missed you all...TSK TSK TSK.

I'd actually be worried by this little "plan" if it wasn't for the fact that you lasses couldn't plan a tea party let alone a revolution. :D:D

In expressing MY opinion: If any of you had the skill required to "use the state women are in to your advantage, if you focus on the positives rather than the negatives." you would have seen the errors of your undomesticated ways and we would be eating bariis at your wedding rather than laughing at your epiphany.

Its ironic how the only way women can revolt is if they're led by a man....

****Back to the cave****

Its ironic how the only way women can revolt is if they're led by a man....

I don't know about that. What I do know though is the other way around "behind every successful man is a woman". The brains of the project.

Cant beat that.

Besides..yaa ku yirey meesha soo gal? I specifically said exclusively woman! On the otherhand if you identify yourself as .....

Nuune iyo therapist-ubaahne: Niikada & qeelada naga dhaah oo naga tag.

----------

Registered Members:

-Femme Fatale

-Guardian & Protector

-Runaway Virgin

_pinkAK.JPG

Dont they look so sexy with their laafyo?

They wouldnt even hurt a fly! :D

Lest they aim the 'GUN' at themselves.!

is it even a gun? or make up dispenser? disguised as a gun

icon_razz.gif

hehehe Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho. This is hilarious

Wiilo   

FF baby Girl anigana igu dar Registeration ka anigaa kuugu la soo jeesan doono arintaan ragaan oo dhanna geed kuugula soo xiri doonee.....

Registered Members:

-Femme Fatale

-Guardian & Protector

-Runaway Virgin

- Wiilo (aka Ogaamiyaha Ururka Dumarka Soomaliyeed ahna lataliyaha Difaaca iyo Horumarinta Dumarka,,,Mudane Wiilo)

Go figure:...............

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

Besides...this is a new club. And you my darling,
are banned.
So don't you dare reply to this thread or I will delete it.

Fine. I have better things to do anyway...like painting my nails.

underdog   

Originally posted by Velvet Revolution:

quote:Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

Besides...this is a new club. And you my darling,
are banned. So don't you dare reply to this thread or I will delete it.

Fine. I have better things to do anyway...like painting my nails.
See what I mean by Lack of organizational skills?

you haven't made a clear agenda for your group yet you've started banning members....hahahahahaha.

See what I mean by Lack of organizational skills?

you haven't made a clear agenda for your group yet you've started banning members....hahahahahaha

heHeHe. you Dog.

I have a funny feeling they are gonna outsource that job to........You guessed it right> :D