Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

World Domination (Exclusive Women's Club)

BOB   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

Men:
Your contribution is neither needed or appreciated. So back off.

Double F,

Why do I get the feeling that had you gone to BOB's 60th Anniversary jam on 6th feb at 56 Hope Road it would have done a world of good for you and your hard hitting, below the belt punching, male bashing, BoB kicking and Farah slaying character because once there you would have given nothing but one love to your Male counterparts (soon to be recognized as one of the endangered species)

PS. "Even The Devil Looks After His Own" BoB Proverb, Double F, you should look after your Somali Brothers aswell.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Viking   

Originally posted by -Femme Fatale-:

I don't know about that. What I do know though is the other way around "behind every successful man is a woman". The brains of the project.

Cant beat that.

Besides..yaa ku yirey meesha soo gal? I specifically said exclusively woman! On the otherhand if you identify yourself as .....

FemmeFatale,

I think it's Groucho Marx who said, "Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife". :D

Besides, there is no "men's section" so this is open for pretty much everyone.

It is true!! Xaliimos are coming! They are coming from all fronts!

Rumors in every donut shop states that:

General Fem fatale is approaching from the west with her well-known violent shiftas. Major general DA had already began her invasion from the sea and air.

OG-Girl and Roula are ready to attack from Og-land and NFD respectively.

even worse, Comandante VR,the commander of notorious spy network, Black Velvet, had infiltrated the donut shops and qaad joints. They even bugged all the phones in the faarax-land….me scared !!

Marwo Feme, can you spare me if I deliver Mr. Alle and Chauvinist on a cold platter?

J.Lee   

I like the more modern version myself,

Beside every good man stands a good woman

Oh my how the times have changed.

Marwo Feme, can you spare me if I deliver Mr. Alle and Chauvinist on a cold platter?

LOL. I have long given up bro.

Checkmate. hes not a sell out, hes mocking them dude. you dont see the 'homour'? :cool:

Qac Qaac   

Is it me or is the homeland security back... and is funny it is not led by DA.. it is led by her student FF lol...

Endangered species Men lol..

FF hadalka badan iska daa, ee meesha alla ubaahne kala bax.. haddii kale koo aa saf ugalee runtii..

Originally posted by qori xabaalan:

even worse,
Comandante VR
,the commander of notorious spy network,
Black Velvet
, had infiltrated the
donut
shops and
qaad
joints. They even bugged all the phones in the
faarax-land

So, the recent influx of female chewers aren't just addicted to qaad, but are actually *undercover* agents? What fantasy! :D

Wiilo   

Qac Qaac leave the girl alone if she wants Alle-ubaahne she'll talk to him airight,,,,,,

Go figure:............

Originally posted by Action Jackson:

quote:Originally posted by SomeAlien:

like normalize our cycles so that we all pms under the same clock? do you think we'll tap into some super human powers? cause i do
smile.gif

U do that and risk having the GreenPeace and other environment protection activists take you to court for violating the Toxic Free Environment Act...
oh no he di'int *neck swerve* i KNOW he di'INT!!! *sucks teeth* the gloves about to come AWWFF brah!

first of all, dont you know there arent any men in those enviromental groups? its mostly women and sissified men (as in men with high oestrogen) which falls to our advantage. why am i sharing this? well my sisters and i are testng this theory in our own homes and its working marvelously.were terrorizing the enemy now.

on a sidenote, i noticed yr kind seem to squirm whenever the word "cycle" is mentioned, even if its attached with the word "laundry". strange.

I, the chairWOMAN of the WOMEN FOR POWER organisation, will lend full support to my SISTERS in any cause they deem worthy.

The reason men should be outlawed? Well, they are the cause of everything harmful...

MENstrual stress

MENopause

MENstrual cycle

And I will put the organisations money, and resources into fully wiping men off the face of the earth, making them pay back everything they have done to us until they are nothing but crying,sniveling pieces of.....

*disappears into daydreams.....*

Som@li   

To achieve ur targets, is it first attainable, with ur current thinkings and behaviors? Maybe it will only be possible after brain transplant,or lots of reprogramming,lol :D .

WOMAN%20BRAIN.gif