Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

World Domination (Exclusive Women's Club)

Men: Your contribution is neither needed or appreciated. So back off.

Women: Sisters, I had an epiphany last night. I was thinking about the the whole "women outnumber men three to one" cries that men have been lately using to justify polygamy or women settling for losers, and I had an aha! moment. I wasnt thinking in that direction though, but in a completely different and unexplored terrain. IF women do (and thats a fact) outnumber men, why the hell are we letting them control us and dictate our lives? Think about it women. We can use the state women are in to our advantage, if we focus on the positives rather than the negatives. We women have been crying about our lot for far too long, rather than doing something about it. We havent seen the diamond, surronded by all the black, stinking, dirty coal. Its time to start fighing back, harder.

Hold this thought for a second. We are the Mothers, we can train little boys however we bloody well want. We are the wives/cooks, just slip him a tranquilizer every now and then to get him to do what you want. We are the secretaries, the nurses, the nannies..I mean we surrond and influence men all our lives. Why arent we raising them the way we want?

Oh my darling sisters...the possiblilites are quite endless and exciting. Equality!? That is so last century.

like normalize our cycles so that we all pms under the same clock? do you think we'll tap into some super human powers? cause i do smile.gif

i think all the extra energy in one room might *at least * grant us flight... like storm from x-men. to tell you the truth some days im this )( close from throwing an electricity ball at them and i *know* theyre making my hair white.

the dirty, toilet seat always up, too lazy to rinse a cup, no respect having punks. im down.

FARIID   

Hold this thought for a second. We are the Mothers, we can train little boys however we bloody well want. We are the wives/cooks, just slip him a tranquilizer every now and then to get him to do what you want. We are the secretaries, the nurses, the nannies..I mean we surrond and influence men all our lives. Why arent we raising them the way we want?

FF you already train little boys how you want. You do a great job bring them up as future leaders. Now if you women go up the social pyramid there would be chaos: no one to type letters(secretary is now the ceo), Education going downhill (too many kids not concentrating their stock exchange director mothers forgot their breakfast), need I go on.

What you are proposing is a recepe for disaster!

Hmmmm, let me clear my throat!

Oh, oh! Sorry. I didn't see the Excl Female Club bit. Sorry. I am out.

..Goes out as ducks to avoid the flying shoes aimed at him.....oh!

Salaam.

Sorry, had to come back. Didn't read the first time round.

This is amazing. Read this bit again:

We are the wives/cooks, just slip him a tranquilizer every now and then to get him to do what you want. We are the secretaries, the nurses, the nannies..

...now isn't that a wonderful position of influencing how the world runs! You killed it, walaalo. Stick to Allah's course and don't tire yourself what you can not change.

P.S. I am not pro-Male. I love women and have a huge respect for them and I wouldn't be here without one of them or many, and would be nothing without one or more.

FARIID, how we live is a disaster. We need a revolution. ;)

FF, arent you a little gem? :D

why the hell are we letting them control us and dictate our lives?

Its our fault. Most women love to be dominated.

Originally posted by FARIID:

quote:Hold this thought for a second. We are the Mothers, we can train little boys however we bloody well want. We are the wives/cooks, just slip him a tranquilizer every now and then to get him to do what you want. We are the secretaries, the nurses, the nannies..I mean we surrond and influence men all our lives. Why arent we raising them the way we want?

FF you already train little boys how you want. You do a great job bring them up as future leaders. Now if you women go up the social pyramid there would be chaos: no one to type letters(secretary is now the ceo), Education going downhill (too many kids not concentrating their stock exchange director mothers forgot their breakfast), need I go on.

What you are proposing is a recepe for disaster!
okay im torn...

ill explain anyways. the plan is that we be the minds and you the bodies... the mind controls the bodies bt you can still be *anything* you want, an astronaut, lawyer, ceo *anything*. what ppl misunderstand about carawelo is her compassion for mankind. men under carawelos rule will be free. were accually *freeing* you.

*thumbs up* okay? gooood boy. now get me some shax... pleeease smile.gif

*balances electric ball on palm of hand*

DISCLAIMER

people lets not get sensitive about these joke topics, cause thats what they are;jokes. applaud ff and her likes for making what was in the past on sol very touchy (as in the he-man woman haters club vs the femnazi's) and making it light and conversational. so lets all get together and "hate" for F's sake :D

^FF, dearest, Women have tried for centuries to Tame men. We are too daft to learn the sophisication a woman is. Dont waste your time. Man is a man.

Its our fault. Most women love to be dominated

*I will let you Dominatrix me if you Behave.!*

*huff huff*

Its our fault. Most women love to be dominated.

There is a time and place for everything, Chica Bonita. Dont get me distracted now. :D;)

MEN: Get yourselves out the door.

SomeAlien : Hmmm..Interesting. Havent thought of that. I thinking more about fighting fire with fire...hit them twice as hard...where it hurts the most. Reminds me of what the Indian women did..... ;)

Originally posted by SomeAlien:

like normalize our cycles so that we all pms under the same clock? do you think we'll tap into some super human powers? cause i do
smile.gif

U do that and risk having the GreenPeace and other environment protection activists take you to court for violating the Toxic Free Environment Act...

juba   

^^ :D

FF everyone has a role in this world. Women have been the inferior for a long time and will continue to be in the future.(although some advacments have been made most not that revolutionary) Thats life and we can't change it, so lets accept and move on! smile.gif

FF: Put me down for whatever.....anything against men count me in :D

but wait! you need to set up a worldwide guidelines for other sisters and if some of them hasitate I happen to know a great Hypnatist.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's not fortune...as in FORTUUN

Nor khartoum.....kortuum

And it rhymes with cartoon

so it must be Fartun

---------------------------------------

I hope it wasn'y a Nigerian Pronouncing FARTUUN.