Sign in to follow this  
Basbaas

find {girl, guy} in a quick ??????!!!

Basbaas   

Does any 1 of u know.

How to find a girl in real quick? i know the the trick! anybody??!!!!!

What about u girls...

Can u find some guy if u in need so badly easy as click?. don't touch ur hair girl.

:D naga aamus awoowgaa la gubye

someone didn't read the SOL rules :rolleyes:

The thinking on the bed topic wuz alrite.. i didn't understand the phone thing.. and wat in God's name are u talkin bout now??? I don't mean to be rude.. really

Basbaas   

I ve a friend, he is planning to meet his gurl's father for the first time.. when i talk to him about this,, he sweats a lot..throws out lot of wet napkins. and sometimes tears on he cheek r visible....

imagine 1 thing, the father, mom, daughter, and the new guys at same table.. how the conv start

I told him be4 this, Fathers tend to be protective of their daughters, so having the right attitude is essential. If he doesn't like you, you gonna have rough relationship for sure..

He don't to have some repr. from his side to her parents..wuxuu igu yiri raganimadayda aan fiirinaa marka hore..

is her mom gonna be in that meeting!.. what is good for him with or w/out mom..

Any suggestion for da brother..Remember!!!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by qori xabaalan:

I think basbaas had too much basbaas kulul, went to the bathroom and wrote this posting. Lol.. Can’t you wait until meeshu ay kaa qaboobdo and then post? I am confused!!!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahaha, Allahyaay...Allah feerihii baa ifuuray, kilyona iguma yaalaan...Waadh bal iikaadiya...dhiqdhiqdhiqdhiqdhiq...kixkixkixkixkix...

LOOOOL @ kool kat feeraha iyo kaliyaha kawaran loool.... I think basbaas needs very big help, Horta there is something about him and ninka yaaban :confused: don't know they sound the same person to me...

Basbaas   

First eat basbaas and say alhamdu lilah, lol.

qosolka badan waa dambi...

back 2 topic..

some of us can have/create friends as much as they want, others have problems n difficulties with that and sit home bored.

especially girls feel unhappy by thinking from the future..spaculating what can/will happen!

some guy said if they want to date a girl, smile 4 her 4 the first time...

girls do this.. if they need attention from guys..look at him..then suddenly change the eye direction. and ignore him by looking opposite side, or look downwards, the she will touch her hair with 1 or both hands, or holding her dirac from bottom to see her nice legs, lol.

hey guys according to shukaansi in the qurbaha, girl fall into different catagories.

girl come to qurbaha older than 10 yrs, those need shukaansi somali

those grow up in da western, got mixed cultured, they need some some,, yoo dating sometimes, and some english words mixed.

those almost born here understand only yoo-dating..n use dirty language.. acuudka

what esle .. tell us more about gurlz

guys will come next

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Basbaas:

back 2 topic..

some of us can have/create friends as much as they want, others have problems n difficulties with that and sit home bored.

especially girls feel unhappy by thinking from the future..spaculating what can/will happen!

some guy said if they want to date a girl, smile 4 her 4 the first time...

girls do this.. if they need attention from guys..look at him..then suddenly change the eye direction. and ignore him by looking opposite side, or look downwards, the she will touch her hair with 1 or both hands, or holding her dirac from bottom to see her nice legs, lol.

hey guys according to shukaansi in the qurbaha, girl fall into different catagories.

girl come to qurbaha older than 10 yrs, those need shukaansi somali

those grow up in da western, got mixed cultured, they need some some,, yoo dating sometimes, and some english words mixed.

those almost born here understand only yoo-dating..n use dirty language.. acuudka

what esle .. tell us more about gurlz

guys will come next

i thought the topic was about that dude you said was crying when he proposed to his girl!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Basbaas   

HEY DARMAN.. THE STORY IS THERE .. HE IS IN BIG TROUBLE . anything u can help him with

gurlz & guys is there too.

ppl with the mixed cultures/languages

Kool_Kat   

War Basbaasoow, hadaaba wax qorilahaa qosol baanba joo jin la'ahayee...

Ok, I am really trying to understan what you're trying to say here...Is this topic about finding a guy/girl quickly or your friend meeting the girl's parents and being nervous?

I dont know I seem to get lost somewhere between the Title of the topic, your friend, and laughing...

Waryaa, walaal you seem to be confused. What in the world are you trying to share. Like simple womam mentioned you are violating the rules of this site- You are wasting a precious bandwidth.

Write not, if you have nothing share.

Basbaas   

bro's n sis's plzzzzz don't be confused .. i apologize when i post the first topic...some guy told me his problem...i was so emotional, and i become breathless. then in order to get some relief i asked u the second to safe our broz life.