Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

Maxamed Dheere Halyeey Soomaaliyeed dheh

I really salute the efforts of this great man and leader who works day and night to bring peace to the war devasted South, Benadir and USC inhabited lands, I would entrust my life on him because he is someone who is true to his somaliness and patriotism.

Look at what he has achieved in Jowhar and Shabelleda dhexe region of Somalia, there are the most peaceful city and region in the whole of Somalia. When the UN left its headquarters in Jowhar he send his soldiers to guard the UN-Building until the UN-Workers would come back.

He's just, wise and a able leader. He hates anarchy, chaos and criminals.

History will certainly remember him inshallah.

I really Salute this great man.

That's what Dayniile.com thinks of him:

Maxamed Dheere oo u qalmo in hogaan looga dhigo beelaha USCda

Jowhar

maxamed-dheere.jpg

Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb Maxamed Dheere oo ah nin ku cad cad mabda´´iisa ayaa u qalmo in hogaamiyo looga dhiga dhamaan beelaha USCda oo aan xiligaan laheyn hogaan u dhigmo sida uu u qaato go´´aanka , tasoo lagu macneyn karo in hogaamiyasha hadda ku sugan Muqdisho ay yihiin kuwa ku shaqeeyo oo kaliya dhuunta aan ka aheyn hogmintooda kuwa ku doonaayo in ay wax ku xukumaan .

Markaad fiiriso inta uu jiro Maxamed Dheere wax uu qabtay ayaan lala bar bar dhigi karin kuwa xukunka mooday in ay isbaaro u dhigtaan baabuurta caanaha iyo dameerada wada marayo

Maxamed Dheere markaad fiiriso waa nin go´´aan leh go´´aanka uu qatana fuliyo halka kuwa Muqdishona ay yihiin kuwa aan marnaba fulin wax walba ay balan qadaan tasoo loo macneyey in ay sidaan iska rabaan in dalka iska sii ahaado oo aan la soo celin sharaftii Soomaalinimo

Dadka Muqdisho waxey la yabayeen go´´aanka uu qatay Maxamed Dheere in caasimad ku meel gaar ah laga dhigo Jowhar tasoo markii danbe ay ******* in uu yahay mid uu ku sax sanaa maxaa yeelay nin aan rabin in qaran soo noqdo miyaa hadane la dhihi karaa magan gali dowlada.

Isku soo duub geesimnada Maxamed Dheere iyo jilaafada hogaamiyaasha Muqdisho ma ah mid leysla meel dhigi karo.

Source Dayniile.com,

Originally posted by Yoonis:

I really Salute this great man.

The funny thing is that you probably never even heard of Gudoomiye Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb before Oct 2004. Still, I'm pretty sure he'll be flattered by your (and Dayniile.com's) likeness to him. :D

Mohamed Dheere is in a different league compared to the boys from Mogadishu. He has seized the opportunity to become a ntional figure..

Dayniile.com webmaster is surely fed up with his hero Qaynyare and the crew led by tool Sharif.

I remember a friend here once saying how far is Balcad to Jowhar, the question is how far is Jowhar to dayniile??

Wind believe me bro, I've heard of him before,Oct 2004 as you put it.

I like him because of his resolve to see a better somalia. He's seen through the fake propoganda of the criminal natured folks who occupy Moqadisho.

He alliened himself with the president because he has been "tricked" or because of bribery given to him but for the simple reason that he he's starving and longing for "dowladnimo", which the Qanyare's, Yalaxow's and Caato's vigorously want to prevent of happening.

History will remember this guy of his courage to support the government by hosting them in his town. If that is not ehelnimo, somalinimo iyo jeceyl uu uqabo inay dowladan hirgasho ma garanayii waxay kale ee tahay oo ulajeedad kale uu kaleeyahay.

I only say look at the state of Jowhar, how peaceful, lovely and a good place it is to be for the ministers, diplomats and government. Can you think of another city where there is such harmony, love and kaladabeyn ay ka jirto. The ministers leave the restaurants in the hotel without having any bodyguards and without having to fear anyone.

The police in Jowhar have police sticks instead of AK 47's before the government arrived to ensure the safety of the city.

Gabbal   

Maxamed Dheere is strangely enough a powerful equalizer in Somalia's current episode, and his resolve to support Abdulahi Yusuf through thick and thin is quite commendable really. However, Maxamed Dheere has been alive since before the Embagathi conference, and the man is most famous for outlawing the hijaab and Muslim women's covering during the early period of Bush's War on Terrorism. Was he being as opportunistic as he is being now..? Who knows.

Sky   

Yoonis, I wholeheartedly agree that the tall man is worth a tall amount of praises for his admirable work in Jowhar. Noting that the centre of central Somalia; Gaalkacyo can take a leaf from Jowhar, a town just a stonethrow away from Muqdisho.

stonethrow away from Muqisho I do not know why this is so funny to me.

Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb Maxamed Dheere well the guy is on the right side for sure and his real rewards are to come when all of his old friends are wiped away by waves. :D:D

NASSIR   

A new development makes the prospect in Jowhar somewhat uncertain.

Somalia militia take over UN offices in Jowhar

Mon 12 Sep 2005 9:12 AM ET

NAIROBI, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Militia loyal to a warlord who gave refuge to Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf's fledgling government in Jowhar have taken over the offices of the U.N. children's agency (UNICEF) in the makeshift capital, disrupting humanitarian activities, a UN official said on Monday.

UNICEF was operating several projects in Jowhar run by local staff following the evacuation of 13 international UN staff last week after militiamen arrived in Jowhar raising the potential for fighting between rival factions of the new Somali government.

UNICEF's head of mission Christean Balslev-olesen told Reuters that Mohamed Omar Habeeb, a close ally of Yusuf and Jowhar's administration chairman, had ordered 18 UNICEF local staff to vacate their office and hand over the keys.

"Yesterday Mohamed Dheere and his police took control of our compound and insisted that the staff hands over the key to him," Balslev-olesen said, referring to Habeeb's commonly used nickname of Mohamed Dheere.

Somalia's transitional federal government is deeply split over where to base while security is restored in the anarchic Horn of Africa nation.

One faction led by President Yusuf is in Jowhar and another in Mogadishu, leaving the 14th attempt to restore government Somalia since 1991 stuck in a stalemate that has grown acrimonious.

Balselv-olesen said UNICEF programmes in Jowhar included water, education, HIV/AIDS and youth projects.