Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Why?

CATNAT   

my somali is really bad and I get hassled for that a bit. but seriously somalis do descriminate against each other more than anyone else it's lilke they don't knw what else to talk about! or something.. yeh uh :D

shyhem   

^^^^^^^^

Who the hell did u expected them to be,mother Therasa?

wake up lady,there is no justice in this world,the same reason u don't like an ugly guy is the same reason somalis don't like other somalis.........the early you accept that the better for everybody?

Shakti   

This thread is making me cough my own blood.. damn 2 funny.. i had no idea this week is self-promoting week... I didn’t wanna do this but what the heck.

*im 5.10"

*skinny as can be(one cant see me, if i stand sideways :D )

*light light skin, furtun has nothing on me (my nur, can almost blind ya.. be sure 2 wear ur sunglass)

*no huge forhead ALHUMUDLILLAH

* dob: jan/1/1983

* have all the major clans bloods runing in my vains.. u name it, im all that and more

so here is my Why , Why do ppl in this world consider me 2 damn beautiful.

I mean, Im just like every1 else…

even my own family treat me differently.. I keep telling them I don’t need a gold plate 2 eat, im just one of them… fiiq fiiq :(

seriously,

furtun, i almost feel sorry for ya... u r so naïve and this world isn’t so straightforward 4 naïve ppl such as urself... believe me, this discrimination thing is tip of the iceberg. So grow a pair and learn 2 stand up 4 urself coz no one will stand up 4 ya. Fyi instead of telling us this “ all am saying is that next time you all see someone out of your skin color dont' talk shit but have the time to get to know them ” .. y don’t u go and tell those who r doing this 2 ya.. seriously, I don’t blame those jahillings who discriminate but I do blame those who let them!

Hi everyone, I'm a new member, but have been just a reader for a while.

she says "i wonder why do somali pple discriminate others"

Well, I am also wondering if two somali girls at the mall can represent the 8.5 Million somalis around the world.

For all of us commenting to Fartun's question, I think that she wants us to focus more on her skin "light skinned" rather than discrimination and all. Don't u think so?

Shakti   

well la de DUH dee..

anyheywho..mr blue Welcome and congratulation on ur divorce.. here is a question 4 u.. y did u got bootted?

Ibtisam   

HOw do u you he is divorced Girl :D and why would he tell you why on a public forum! you are too fast! lool

EDIT:

Oh i know how you know IT now, lool my bad hun

Shakti   

^ deee noh, we need a new thread 4 that.. ill make one.. be sure u grace us with ur presence.. talk about a warm welcome just 4 blue hefner

ps. what shall we call that thread? any ideas ppl?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

seriously,

... believe me, this discrimination thing is tip of the iceberg.
So grow a pair and learn 2 stand up 4 urself coz no one will stand up 4 ya. Fyi instead of telling us this “
all am saying is that next time you all see someone out of your skin color dont' talk shit but have the time to get to know them
” .. y don’t u go and tell those who r doing this 2 ya.. seriously, I don’t blame those jahillings who discriminate but I do blame those who let them!

A pair of what? :D

juba   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

If the girl said she looked too dark-skinned to be Somali, y'all wouldn't be saying she was blowing her own trumpet would you now?

exactly :rolleyes:

"am freaking so light skinded half yemenese and half somali that doesn't make me am not somalian"

omg omg, since when being light skind amount to 'am being looked at'? xalimo please am freaking light skin kulaha jokers.

ps ure not 100% somalian its a fact if i am to believe u, ure half somalian there is a diff so deal with it.