Sign in to follow this  
fartun

Why?

fartun   

i wonder why do somali pple discriminate others, i recently whent to MNPLS MN for my cousines wedding, however i went to go shoping in the mall trying to buy some new cloth to wear for the wedding.... and there were couple somali girls around me they start speaking somali like i didn't know how, am freaking so light skinded half yemenese and half somali that doesn't make me am not somalian, sorry to say this your skin color is just a small reflection of who you are, and since i was little girl i was always convincing everyone that i meat that i was a somalian and know the language excelent, now that i am old and muture i don't see that i have to prove my self to somalians that i am a somali, because of my skin color, which i think is so stupd that i have to do every time i am near somalians. Even when i went to my cousines wedding every body at the wedding were like how come there is a outsider in here, and they dont' know that its my own cousines wedding, all am saying is that because of my skin color. yeah i am so light skined, specially pelled skin color and i have hazel eyes, but am still somalians.... all am saying is that next time you all see someone out of your skin color dont' talk shit but have the time to get to know them....

Pujah   

Cajiib!!!

Maandheey bal caga dhigo. Waxba dhiigu yaanu ku karin hadaad cadahay iyo hadii kaleba qof Soomalinimo kaaxigo majidho. kii kuu yimaada ama kugu qabsado dhalashadaada dee waxaa tiraahda orodoo shaqo yeelo.

Ameen   

Fartun sis,

That happens all the time. People jumping to conclusions and thinking and assuming different things. Why? Could it be that they are jelous? Or maybe they are in shock? Well, maybe the next time you come across this, take the time and ask them WHY they assume different of you.

And Allah knows best

Ibtisam   

loool. :rolleyes: :eek: this is getting depressing. Sorry miss sooo light skin, you are probably just imaging things hun, or maybe you misunderstood coz your somali is so bad. There are so many Half somalis, and light skin somalis i doubt anyone notices you :rolleyes: :cool: Consider moving to London if they still live in the cave where you are at.

Fartun do u own some B'Gloves?Buy them and put them on.I doubt that they would speak anything wicked but if they do,beat the hell out of them.And yes,remember to buy a helmet or something that will protect u from their scratching.Do that and the bad talk will stop. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Asalaamu alaikum,

I gota admit Fartun that somali sometimes do descriminate against one another. But, that is not cuz they are somali, but simply there is always some one who would prejudice or descriminate agaisnt some1. To be honest as Ibtisam pointed out there is light somalis everywhere, and being light shouldn't couuse other somalis to descriminate as of those who talked shit abt u , just next time talk somali back 2 them and go " nayaadha maxaad iga rabta shaqa yeesha balaya nigu dhacdaye" I am sure that would shut them up smile.gif

Wa salaamu alaikum

shyyyyyte! i am blk as the nite and proud of it!

this lil sista is cluless@! yo, have u ever tasted...real blk love! i know u face is white and you trunk is blk... dont sweet lil darlin..!

holla babe gal, i show yah howits down to de bone! the james brown way..i am blk n proud staff! thats what i am talkin about!! good god!!

Buuxo   

fartun sis, dont take it to heart, its just that some somalis are not very excepting of any-one different to them.and you know how women without any sense of purpose are, other then to make silly remarks about anything that moves.

lol i just laugh everytime, i hear somalis saying when they see my white friends come to my house " alla waa naag gaallo !!" some how white=non-muslim. at least they dont assume you are gaalo;)