Sign in to follow this  
AalTo

what are the most things make your bf/gf happy?

AalTo   

there are alot of things that make humans happy..specially there are countable things may make your gf/bf happy...ppl are having different ideas ...so let me see it if ppl's idea are matching or relating to each other:)

maajo   

duqa

first night:(take herout for dating..try to get ideas from her reaction to ur quesations)

second night:(one kiss..not more then that)

third night :(take her to ur room..it is high time to make love)

peace out:)

I don’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend and that helps me maintain my SMILE during the day.. everyday ...365 malmoo a year...u should try it...it’ll keep u delighted for more reasons than one... :D:D:D ( don't u just love the grill)

J.Lee   

third night :(take her to ur room..it is high time to make love)

:eek: War Balaayo! waxaas is not wax fiican and it's not a fiican way to fakir.....i think that is how you spell it......

maajo   

msword..i dont know what is good for u and what is bad for u? if that statement is not wax fiican:)

lambda   

If you love the Person then you know what makes her happy .

Suprise her with Flowers for example Big Yellow Sunflowers(Asteraceae) instead of roses.

Buy her chocolates not milky way or stuff like that

eg Pralines filled with cream,caramel etc and writte something special on the cover .

Make compliments wich are unique and you have to mean it .

Qeyr baan isku ognahay .

Changed   

maajo cunuga ha ka walin nooh we all know sex is a sin so stop with the preaching of sex

clown......ahahhaa my god u cracked me up....lol

aalto...dont worry about making him or her happy worry about ur happiness .......when u try to please them is when men take advantage of u and ask u to do things that u wish u haven done at all namean so keep it kool

mss word......agreed 100%

maajo   

Suprise her with Flowers for example Big Yellow Sunflowers(Asteraceae) instead of roses.

Buy her chocolates not milky way or stuff like that

eg Pralines filled with cream,caramel etc and writte something special on the cover .

Make compliments wich are unique and you have to mean it .

Qeyr baan isku ognahay .

aderow [ saan qarash waaye...ALLAH SAHLO

maajo cunuga ha ka walin nooh we all know sex is a sin so stop with the preaching of sex

istag-furulaah..ani waayabay nin/naag..wax virgin ah lama haayo...denbiga afka lee ma ka naqana?

lambda   

waa ku salaamay maajo kharashka hadaadan qofka aad jeceshahay aadan u quurin yaad u quurtaa waxa aan ka hadlaayana waa wax aan qaali ahayn laakiin qiimo badan (little things mean a lot).

qof walba asaa yaqaan siduu gf uga farxiyo.

anigana waxaan ka hadleyteyda.

qeyr baan isku ognahay

maajo   

Aalto, i would say how u make ur husband happy. boy friend girl friend is not in my dictionary brother.u asked the sister how u marry if u don't have a boy friend ...i will marry like my mom married or my older sister did.. Arangement marriage, ever heard that!!.

Salam

arrangement marriage ..waw..i sometimes ask my self how someone involve arrangement marriage?marriage is ur life so u need to understand more ,more ,more the person u share life with.or we can wait our divorcee soon.. smile.gif

cunag ma aha waaku dhali kara..

sexualty is the most important feature you have to know in ur relationship-hood..but it is sin :)to do:)

proudson   

I think it is a good idea to think what we gonna say before we say it. I will put it this way HOW TO MAKE YOUR PATNER HAPPY, and we go from there>>>>>>>>>>>>