Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What is the worst relationship you`ve been in?

LoL @ Jewel,

Gal, u seem to be a magnet 4 bad dates! :D

Originally posted by flying-still:

Anyway ...This happened to me a while ago...this guy I know comes up to me and tells me that hes attracted to me and he wants to try to get to know me on a more personal level. I was feeling the guy too so i'm like sure. When I guy comes up to you and says something like that you expect him to call you...talk to you...and hang out with you right? xairiifkaan waxaas shaqadiisaba maahan. He must've talked to me just once.

After the semester was over...he calls me up and he wants to know when he can see me...I told him I was kinda busy and I don't think I would have time....so he's like then how are we gonna get to know each other some more. Thats when I just couldn't take it anymore....I told him he must have some balls on him to try call me after 4 months and pick thing back up again....who the hell did he think I was? I aint in the business of keeping Ni99as that don't wanna be kept...so he can just go and find himself a weekend B!tch cause this girl aint waiting for nobody.

I hate it when people mistake my kindness for a weakness :mad:

Anyways thats the strangest relationship I have been in ( if you can call it that)

Peace an dluv

That's very annoying. I would tell him to get "himself a weekend B!tch" also. :D:D

NASSRA   

ohhh my god

u guys are so funny....i liked honesita..sis ur so funny,kaafi ur the funniest hope u learned from ur mistakes..lol..and rudy u are so rude why the the hell u wanna leave sis in lesbian place....i wish i had story like that...but i dont...

Here goes my worst relationship ever,this shi* is sad guys...

This brotha called Mo& me been kicking it for about a year when this incident happened. We supposed to go out, to see a movie that night just the two of us but he showed up with his best friend Nasir & so i was kind of mad @ him. So me getting dressed up, Mo comes in Tells me that he needes to talk to me about something very serious, I'm like what's up hun shot.

So he goes honey you know i love & i'm like ok something bad is going on & So i freak out & told him to talk to me after the movie He agreed & while he was chit-chatting with Nasir waiting for me two get ready I called up my best friend so she could join us as well, so me & my baby could have some time for ourselves. Ok she was cool & soon she showed up.

The movie was awesome & now we're on our way home, My girl-sandra kept asking me questions like "What if i did something to hurt you, would you forgive me?" I'm like yo if your sorry, i might, just please don't tell your messing with my men. We talk shit most of time so i never doubted her i was like she's just trying to piss me of aye, so i said what would you do if i messed around with your men.. She said i would forgive you & so we kissed & hugged & we're chit-chatting like that till we got home & i got curious so I called Mo over, so we could have a chat...Anyways so he tells me this, he kept saying this is really bad, i'm was like just don't tell me your gay anything else i can handle, honestly I couldn't look him in thee eyes as he told me this

I've been messing around with sandra, i'm sorry honey...bla, bla, bla

I had never spoken to sandra ever again & he's been dreaming to get me back ever since....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... :mad:

I guess that's why i'm still not to good with trusting people, cause ones your best mates screw you, men that's not good... redface.gif

Shuush i mean they've been kicking it the whole time, god they played me good..I felt so ****ed up redface.gif

Me typing this all got me crying yo, anyways peace i'm out!

Xafsa   

Originally posted by ProudSista:

Here goes my worst relationship ever,this shi* is sad guys...

This brotha called Mo& me been kicking it for about a year when this incident happened. We supposed to go out, to see a movie that night just the two of us but he showed up with his best friend Nasir & so i was kind of mad @ him. So me getting dressed up, Mo comes in Tells me that he needes to talk to me about something very serious, I'm like what's up hun shot.

So he goes honey you know i love & i'm like ok something bad is going on & So i freak out & told him to talk to me after the movie He agreed & while he was chit-chatting with Nasir waiting for me two get ready I called up my best friend so she could join us as well, so me & my baby could have some time for ourselves. Ok she was cool & soon she showed up.

The movie was awesome & now we're on our way home, My girl-sandra kept asking me questions like "What if i did something to hurt you, would you forgive me?" I'm like yo if your sorry, i might, just please don't tell your messing with my men. We talk shit most of time so i never doubted her i was like she's just trying to piss me of aye, so i said what would you do if i messed around with your men.. She said i would forgive you & so we kissed & hugged & we're chit-chatting like that till we got home & i got curious so I called Mo over, so we could have a chat...Anyways so he tells me this, he kept saying this is really bad, i'm was like just don't tell me your
gay anything else i can handle, honestly I couldn't look him in thee eyes as he told me this

I've been messing around with sandra, i'm sorry honey...bla, bla, bla

I had never spoken to sandra ever again & he's been dreaming to get me back ever since....NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... :mad:

I guess that's why i'm still not to good with trusting people, cause ones your best mates screw you, men that's not good...
redface.gif

Shuush i mean they've been kicking it the whole time, god they played me good..I felt so ****ed up
redface.gif

Me typing this all got me crying yo, anyways peace i'm out!

Proud sista...don't even give him another thought!! Girl He aint even worth your tears....just be greatful you got out before it got too far. You know theres a blessing in every lesson...all you gotta do is find it.

I know it takes you a while to start trusting people...i've been there girl...but at the end you'll realize that it was all for the best and that he wasn't right for you anyways. So girl be strong and don't let that experience break you...

peace and luv

ProudSista, babygirl i had alwayz had hard time trusting anyone i got that from small stuff but insha allah u'll find some people who are trustworthy. Babygirl, your girl did u wrong,next time you will remember keep ur girlfriends as far from your boyfriend/husband as possible. Men are dogz unless they aren't married and ofcourse that guy was bigest loser of all time. It's his loss sweety, he does not deserve u to even think about him I pray to allah you get over that pain and petrayal. I pray for u sis. smile.gif

Good leg!

lol! yo sistas yall been played like an ole guitar! poor ladies! what part of playa u dont get! sistas i feel your pain!lol! just a word of wisdom! next time, check the dudes closet for skuletons! u might find a clue there! dah!

DA_BEAST   

Originally posted by SHAKA ZULU:

quote:]

well mine was very very different.

the girl i used to see was alright in any way you looked at her but the biggest mistake she ever made was introduce me to her father.

the old man was always on my neck asking me what did BBC said today like i have a time for that nonsense radio :mad: :mad: .

then he started forcing me to play a poker game with him now how can i take the money of my girls' daddy?i consider myself to be a nobel man as i am a King Shaka so every night i had to leave broke from the house til one night i finally managed to get her out of the house and we went to see a movie so when we reached the ticket place the girl asked me to pay......

i looked at her and staright up told her go and get your ticket money from your daddy coz he asked me to have your ticket money and i gave him plus your pop corn and whatever you wanted to drink money.

i bought my ticket and assured her that i will keep a seat next to me for her but first she needs to hurry back home and get her ticket money from her old man and went to see the movie all by myself.

after few weeks i managed to sweet talk her and she agreed to continue seeing me but wouldn't you know that was the last time her father ever bothered me again.

now he even asks us if we have enough money whenever we go out.

that was the most hectic situation i have ever been in. :confused: :confused: .
now that is a one funny story :D:D:D:D .

i can't stop laughing.