Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What is the worst relationship you`ve been in?

Honesita   

Okey this has got to be a stupid one rather than funny......and again i was young....foolish....and verrrrrrry un experienced....!!! I was in Toronto for my summer vacation in 98........and i did not have many friends there cuz i'm not from there right......well i used to go to the library next to my abti's house to go online and stuff.....i used to see this "okey" lookin' somali guy...he seemed in his late 20's...we would exchange smiles...thats it...!!! Then oneday i was really really bored.....we left the library at the same time.....so he asked me to go to the movies with him if i had nothin' to do that nite...!! I did not mind....and he took me to this mall my cousin took me to b4......so i was not so worried either cuz i knew the way to the mall and the way back...!!! We went and we purchused tickets to see Dr. Dolittle...I not II...!!! We had time till the movie started so i wanted to play some video games....!! Nice of him he gave me some quarters and instead of playin' with me he told me to play alone...!!! When i was so in the game..(street fighters my fav.)...he comes behind me in a way not very nice.....!!! I did not even have to think walaahi......i turned back and in an almost screamin' and disgusted way told him to get da hell away from my back....!!! I was mad i lost the game too....!!! He excused himself for a minute.....went up the escelator....came back and said his mother needs to go to the emergency room....!!! I was like okey fine....!!! The guy refused to even take me back home.......but he gave me money to take the bus.....!! I left and all the way back home walaahi i was laughing at my stupidity....!! Now when i look back.....i just laugh at myself....it was not a proper date.....i would not even date the guy...but i'de luv to know what made me go with a guy i did not know....!!!

Abdinuur.......again brotha.......share urs too....!!! I like ur topics by the way...!!!

Salaamz

Abdinuur   

Honesita...Very lovely...and funny too...hope that guy aint readin' this topic...lol...and if he is, he'd probably be laughin' too...

Okay...me...?..

Well, it was around 96 when I first wanted to drive my date and take her someplace nice and cozy. I was in the mood and sort of nervous too cuzz I still remembered that day…duh… So I tell her, baby, I’ll pick you up around 6 so be ready, but she tells me to meet her at the place that we suppose to go (cuzz she knows the place as well). So I was like okay, I’ll meet you there. She took the bus and I stole my friend’s car when he went to bed. At this time, I barely don’t know how to drive and doesn’t have a driver license either but I’ve seen people drive and I have this mental driving this. So I hit the road all the way feelin good and manly about myself. I was little boy by the way…about 15 or 16 years old. So I got there safely and I was looking for a place to park…a parking lot. It was hottest day eva too and I was sweating. Sometimes when I go back and look what I’ve been thru, I just wanna slap myself. Anyway, as I was looking for a place to park…here comes the police behind me. I got nervous and I drove into a ONE WAY street and the cop just came after me. He gave me a violation ticket and he also towed my friend’s car away frown.gif...It was the worst date and I never went to the girl. She sees me the next day and I tried explaining it to her, but she wouldn’t believe shyt.

But the good thing is that I neva got arrested and I guess I’ve learned a lesson from this shyst!!

Honesita

lol wat a pervert! He was probably using the emergency as an excuse to escape! wat a loser

Kaafi

I tried explaining it to her, but she wouldn’t believe shyt.

lol i wouldn't eitha miskeen

I have crazy stories but everyone would be like :eek: :rolleyes: not very appropriate so i'll just keep them to myself. Looking forward to more stories though

hmmmmm! that was it! u screamed at the guy and he splits!lol...

this young lady will gave no play right? so i told her, hey u wanna check an after party! shes goes yeah! took her to hottest lesbian club! and left....she call me the next day, she wasnt too happy! well......!

Abdinuur   

Oh boy...this has been like a year and a half now since this topic was up...craaaazi.

Simple Woman,

Oh com'on girl. You know we wouldnt mind your crazy and funny relationship stories. Or just email it to me and I'll forward it to rest of my pple...lol.jk.

Rudy,

That was short but funny as hell.

Xafsa   

alaa rudy xaasidsanaa!!

Kaafi/Abdinuur why did you change your name...you had us all confused for a minute there... smile.gif

Anyway ...This happened to me a while ago...this guy I know comes up to me and tells me that hes attracted to me and he wants to try to get to know me on a more personal level. I was feeling the guy too so i'm like sure. When I guy comes up to you and says something like that you expect him to call you...talk to you...and hang out with you right? xairiifkaan waxaas shaqadiisaba maahan. He must've talked to me just once.

After the semester was over...he calls me up and he wants to know when he can see me...I told him I was kinda busy and I don't think I would have time....so he's like then how are we gonna get to know each other some more. Thats when I just couldn't take it anymore....I told him he must have some balls on him to try call me after 4 months and pick thing back up again....who the hell did he think I was? I aint in the business of keeping Ni99as that don't wanna be kept...so he can just go and find himself a weekend B!tch cause this girl aint waiting for nobody.

I hate it when people mistake my kindness for a weakness :mad:

Anyways thats the strangest relationship I have been in ( if you can call it that)

Peace an dluv

A7LA-SHU   

hey that was mean.. left the girl in lesbo club? how sad...

i got one of my stories i'll tell yo'll next time.. peace

2real   

flying-still hahahahahaha. You're a good story teller. why would he want to say he wants to get to know you better if he's not gonna talk to you for 4 months :confused: :D

rudy dat was Xaasid to da fullest..ma goodness man!...neva wanna make u mad...but on da real..i like readin' bout datez from hell typa stories...make ma dates seem alot BETTA...i mean...i have had ma share...but i'll wait ..i think it deserves da #1 WORST date in the whole Aduunyo..lol..i don't ppl sendin' me apology notez n' pity messagez afta i tell it so i'll just keep it fo a rainy day..lol

otha than that...keep on havin' dem bad dates yall...cuz u can't know a good date until u know a bad date

Originally posted by flying-still:

[xairiifkaan waxaas shaqadiisaba maahan] it took a while to figure this out but i gotta it!

did u ever think he was saved it for yah! lol f-still! in the quiet way!

Abdinuur   

Rudy, Again!...you must be a comedian!....lol.

F-Still,

...it's like diff. strokes for diff folks. LOOOOOL...4 months later...lol...was he a retardoooo?...sorry but I had to laugh at that one. Some folks just dont understand you know.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by 2real:

flying-still hahahahahaha. You're a good story teller. why would he want to say he wants to get to know you better if he's not gonna talk to you for 4 months :confused:
:D

who knows what was going through the guys mind.....you know what his excuse was? he said if he's going to school he likes to concentrate on his classes so he has no time for anything else! :rolleyes: Well he should've thought of that before...too bad though 'cause he sure was fine!! And then he's got the audacity to feel all hurt 'cause I told him I wasn't interested anymore :eek: . The nerves of some people!!

Kaafi--its all good..It had me cracking up too 'cause I never expected that. :D brotha must've slipped and bumped his head 'cause he got me twisted :D

peace and luv

DA_BEAST   

Originally posted by flying-still:

This happened to me a while ago...this guy I know comes up to me and tells me that hes attracted to me and he wants to try to get to know me on a more personal level. I was feeling the guy too so i'm like sure. When I guy comes up to you and says something like that you expect him to call you...talk to you...and hang out with you right? xairiifkaan waxaas shaqadiisaba maahan. He must've talked to me just once.

After the semester was over...he calls me up and he wants to know when he can see me...I told him I was kinda busy and I don't think I would have time....so he's like then how are we gonna get to know each other some more. Thats when I just couldn't take it anymore....

i hope that wasn't my lil Cousin Clown you are talking about,is it?lol.