Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland’s peace and security is paramount

^^^loool. Adeer it was all in your head. If you want to be more than an associate to the Duke then by all means we can advance a little. But I had no problems or dislike towards you let alone war.

duke, since we are friends now and you knowing my shortcomings in English language department, why don't you tell this guy, Oodweyne, to use simple English I can understand and cut the fake Oxbridge English.

Btw, tell him also the queen will never recognise you, so don’t bother impressing her.

Kadawo: adeer it’s not the English that’s the problem with Oodweyne, its just that he has a tendency to have dialogue with himself. Don’t mind the poor fella with the soft squeaky voice; he is here to impress no one but himself.

Kadawo

the queen will never recognise you, so don’t bother impressing her.

"An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."

:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

dad waalan oo wakh wakh iyo waali wada. :D

I bet Duke & Ood are brothers from different mothers :D

No, No, No .....Miss Qalbi Adeyg is your ugly sister. :D

but i am glad you admit that you two are brothers from different mothers.

marka labadiina kee weyn??

Sayid*Somal you can’t have it both ways sis, we are all either one family or our individual self’s. :D

Also the Duke is clearly not related to that individual, Oodweyne, is a total bore, witless and has a soft voice. While the Duke gives an order the ground shakes.

Oodweyne what’s with the long ting lad, you know you only raised your heads when the warior went to Mogadishu. :D

Qalbi - Mr mole adeer don’t ask ****** questions, Hargaysa is a Somali city, the second capital of Somalia and I for one love that place. I don’t buy into your confused talk saxib.

^^^You are probably one of these brothers who are weak and keep changing their names in SOL. You are no Puntlander and stop insulting other clans its obvious what you are doing lad.