Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somaliland’s peace and security is paramount

Somaliland’s peace and security is paramount

One should not mistake the banter and political jostling in SOL as a reflection of the Duke’s political position with regards to Somaliland.

I do not agree with the partition of Somalia and oppose secessionism in all its forms.

However we must not be blind to the achievements of our people in the NW of Somalia, the peace and the security and the conflict resolution that took place in those regions.

All Somali’s should be proud of such achievements and should support their continuity and development.

The weak politician such as Riyaale and Warrabe should not be taken as the true reflection of the people of Somaliland and their thinking. In fact the people back home are less anti unionist than those who are in the Diaspora.

The actions of the “Mugger” is jepordising the peace and his desperate craving to hold on to power should not undo decade long hard work. History teaches us that it will not be the bigwigs and secessionist criminals who will suffer but the ordinary people who have no funds stashed away and homes in Cairo and Djibouti.

I do not care who wins, for all of them are standing for similar platforms that do not agree with and in the case of Warrabe a confused over the top anti Somali rhetoric is indeed ludicrous and self defeating.

It is my view that this election should not fail and if it does not deliver whole sale positive change it should at least allow for continuity of the peace and security of Somaliland that we all have come to expect of the region.

To the secessionists this is not a vindication of your stance, I believe as most of you do that secessionism is neither realistic nor feasible in today’s world, it is an appreciation of the hard work that my people in the NW have done and may Allah [swt] bless them with peace and development.

^^^Thats too much adeer, edit your post dont spoil my thread with such ignorant bull. You have no reason to provoke anyone and insult a whole Somali people here.

Che, and General Duke

Please take your righteous indignations somewhere else chiefs.

I stand by my comments. What's with the sensitivity, we are all somali people and I'm sure somalilanders have thick skins.

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

naga jooji the fake sense of righteousness.

Co-sign

Dukey, don't worry about Somaliland. Get your mind off Somaliland.

peasant   

I wish if i was a minute earlier. Could a fragment of that file be found on the server or perhaps in the backup tapes? :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

AfricaOwn, adeer Somaliland is part of my country no different to me than Bay & Bakool or Hiiraan.

redface.gif As lame as you bragging to others about "I got more relatives in Mogdishou than you"

I wonder what have written. walaahay I have become slow these days, how could I have missed? :D

Maybe we should not blame qalbi-adayg for whatever he writes, blame the weed instead.

People what is going on with duke? What an unbelievable transformation. Allah is forgiving, so should we. Therefore I want to strike peace pact with duke, if this change of heart is genuine.

^^^Kadawo, I never had war with you lad, thus no need for a truce, it seems you were fighting all by yourself. :D Also I dislike secesionists but never had anything but love for NW Somalia i.e Somaliland.

AfricaOwn: Adeer most of my family live in Mogadishu and have throughout the war. It may suprise you lad, but its no bragging.