Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Would you consider marrying a broke man?

Oz   

C&C drive him to judge Judy, she sure loves to deal with broke a** dudes. but she'll ask you, how come you did put up with him for 7 freakin years? :D

nuune   

^^ in which case if that happens he will answer before she does and will say "iyadaa igu daneesaneesay" :D

sure dat Faarax will defend himself in a very fasion way, markaasuu dhihi "todoba sano ayaan laba af quudinayey" then he wins da case.

Abtigiis   

If a man tells me he forgot his wallet and expects me to pay for meals.

If a man tells me pay for my bills I am running low this month.

If a man tells you he has no job but has not made any effort to get one......

Your thread should read "would you consider marrying a lumpen, a vagrant and a silly man?"

Waxaasi rag ma aha waa ciyaal xashiish. Not that I am against those who use women to survive. But the way you describe these guys, they are morons.

Why would he have to tell you "he is running low"? Why can't he just pretend to be avoiding you (if he is sure you love him) and then occassionally get unattentive and after he lets you ask him what is bothering him for a long time, why can't he simply say "I love you, but I don't think I will be able to care for you and hence I think we should leave it at this!"

Then, you would have said," what a thoughtful man he is! His heart matters!". Not that he is telling the truth, though. He is as lumpen as the one who asks for his lunch to be paid, he is only a bit subtle! :D

Oz   

Loool nuune..that's exactly what I thought so.. AT&T you need a road trip, watch the movie called "hangover" you sure you'll like it. :D

Kamaavi   

I think Crystal lady is asking for the dower(the money or property brought by a woman to her husband when they marry). In Somali culture. The man gives the money to his bride or her parents. But the man in question could be Asian, who knows. :D

Cabdow   
:D @todoba sano ayaan laba af quudinayey....Igaarka iskaaba cubka ku jiro iyadana lix boqol bay ka calacaleesaa yaah smile.gif

Blessed   

Are you talking about male gold diggers?

Depends on why he is broke. If he's a student, doing research, has been made redundant recently- new graduate looking for work- paying off debts- had to spend a lot of money on something of importance, business is slow. Is on a low salary. No, problems..

If he's broke because he isn't employable, has no skills, got too used to caydh or bank of hooyo and aabo and doesn't know what 7am looks like. If he is on drugs, qad, alcohol, women.. Noloshiiba wuu ka dhacasanyahay, muxuu ka guursan?

A man is supposed to take care of the family and making enough money to be financial sound should be in his plans haduu gabdhaha reeruhu dhaleen ku dul wareegayo...

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

:D
@todoba sano ayaan laba af quudinayey....Igaarka iskaaba cubka ku jiro iyadana lix boqol bay ka calacaleesaa yaah
smile.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Juxa   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

A man is supposed to take care of the family and making enough money to be financial sound should be in his plans haduu gabdhaha reeruhu dhaleen ku dul wareegayo...

^^sound advice Blessed. our generation sidaa baa lagu soo barbarshay, we expect men to be men.

any gabar with caqli lix-saac ask A&T for a manual, isagaa kuushegaya the tricks if you cant distinguish good man from lazy ar!se good for nothing qashin

Ibtisam   

IT is not the broke part that is the problem (I can and may provide for while) but the WHY he is broke and his plan out of poverty. No plan or drive or reason means you are taking on a long life weight, it will only drag you down. (This goes for both female and male, I hate women who plan on getting a rich man too (What happens if he leaves or gets hit by a bus, you should always have an independent plan for you)

Juxa   

^^ indeed irsaqada alle baa baxsha, but he did not say meel fariiso and i shall provide, he said dadaaaaaaal ana waan kula jiraa.

ibti i agree each partner must bring something into the relationship and contingency plan waa a must

FatB   

lols at contingency.. termination clause in the marrage agreement miyaa ka wadaa juxa?.. on that would you sign a prenap?

Juxa   

i already have one

hee is there something wrong with that? is not marriage all about give and take? whether it is money, knowledge or deen?

hmm a relationship can only be sustained as long as each partner is providing the other whatever they seem necessary and important soomaha?

you wont be with someone unless sidaad doonto aad kahelaysay, unfortunately for some they want money.