Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Would you consider marrying a broke man?

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Let's get real ladies. If a man asks you for money before you marry him. He is a LOSER.

Concisely put. :D

The only thing I would offer him is a bus pass out of my life. icon_razz.gif

If he is a maashaqeystee[sp],with no prospect of ever being productive[financially] maxaad kuu faleysaa?.. Why would you want such a burden

Can we say the same thing about women? a woman who is not financially productive is a loser marka maxaa lagu falayaa? ;)

It is looks like women are after your money nowadays,I mean just look at the replies in this thread.The thread resembles viper`s pit of hardcore materialism.

Malika   

^ re-read my sentence,it was a response to the poster..Nothing to do with men vs women.

ps.You seem to be missing the ball point here,its nothing to do with money but with a characteristic of a lazy/loser/dandan kind of man.. icon_razz.gif

pss. Let me ask you this,would you marry a lazy woman?

Originally posted by Eng.Cadde:

quote: If he is a maashaqeystee[sp],with no prospect of ever being productive[financially] maxaad kuu faleysaa?.. Why would you want such a burden

Can we say the same thing about women? a woman who is not financially productive is a loser marka maxaa lagu falayaa?
No dear, 'coz she can always be a 'house-wife'. I know sucks eh? icon_razz.gif

Lakinse hadaad adiga cunto karis, guri hagajin, cilmo dhalis iyo korin la timaaneeysid loser-nimoda waad iska reebi kartaa :D

chubacka   

If he is broke then he can't get married considering how much weddings cost nowadays.

And although life is tough you wouldn't want to be stuck with a "dandan" ( to quote Malika :D ) who doesn't want to put his house in order.

Lately there have been many cases where Somali brothers revert to wanting to be kept instead of taking care of themselves and their wives. Some even leave their wives to marry other women who would tolerate them being lazy and financially unstable.

FatB   

there is a hadiith were a man approached the prophet saying that he wanted to get married, the prophet asked him what do you have to offer your bride? to which the man responded I have no worldly posetions. The prophet then asked him how much of the Quran he new, to which the man responded only these ayahs, and the prophet said to the man give you so and so for on the basis that you teach her those ayahs...

on that hadith base your decision...

Chimera   

Originally posted by finestsista2005:

Lately there have been many cases where Somali brothers revert to wanting to be kept instead of taking care of themselves and their wives. Some even leave their wives to marry other women who would tolerate them being lazy and financially unstable.

Yes, i advice you to look elsewhere, where the graminoids are greener.

Cabdow   

Ilaahay iguma keeno inaan qof dumara lacag weediisto, hadii kale waa taniyo aakhiro haku daba socoto "remember that day i gave/borrowed you...." :D

I was dating this dude for few month and he asked me if i can lend him some money. I said ok..i gave him 600dollars. He said he would pay me back in a week. so i waited and waited!! its been darn! 7 years! now i see this dude everyday..and am so pissed! he never gave my money back!!!..am gonna ask him tonite when he gets home...or else..a DIVORCE! lol.

nuune   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

I was dating this dude for few month and he asked me if i can lend him some money. I said ok..i gave him 600dollars. He said he would pay me back in a week. so i waited and waited!! its been darn! 7 years! now i see this dude everyday..and am so pissed! he never gave my money back!!!..am gonna ask him tonite when he gets home...or else..a DIVORCE! lol.

:D