Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President of Somalia -Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed 2007 Somali Person of the year

RedSea   

Duke,

You are not good siyaasi. You know keep your 'love' for the oday secret and make it seem you support the 'whole government' and not him alone. ;):D

LOOL. I support the old man, he is the symbol of the national governemnt. Thus far his achievements have been ground breaking.

I love the flag and the unity of the land. Thats a love forever.

king_450   

GD, for now your true color is appearing, omg, you are comparing god mercy on him Dr Abdirashi A.Shermarke to this Aloof Old Geegy looking, ******* Amharo loving. I am sorry you reach this low and i wonder why this side of yours never appeared before, am glad for all the people who followed you or chanting behind you ,now sees your cause,which is Love this Silly Old man no matter how insane he is. Good luck u two deserve each other, but plz stay aside from the Honorable Mr Abdirashid.

Know what I hope ALLAH reward will him to hell that is how I feel For the people die becaouse off him. He kill more people than die since 1991 and for sure he will pay for it so Mr General Duke Im sure u dont have people living in moqdisho so u can say what ever u want to say.

Emperor   

King 450, Abrashiid Sharmaarke was a Somali Lengend, so is the current Somali President Yusuf Yey, each in his own unique ways, my question for you is, why call the Somali leader to being only President for Galkacyo... Why that city is different from the rest of the country?

Yusuf Yey made his marks in the Somali history, 40 years of struggle, ill-health and near death legacy but made to the top, the man is strong, has a firm determination and for a worse or good with outstanding contribution to the Somali politics in the last half a century.

Gediid   

Only if Abdullahi looked at SOL would he realize that there is a dude who seems to love Abdullahi for who Abdullahi really is, more than Abdullahi loves himself.....If this makes any sense but Waxaas ayaa jeceyl la yidhaa inta kalena been.

PS Duke

I know the older of the Abdullahi daughters is married any idea if the younger qalanjo weli cid la siiyey....Maybe odeyga taas waa in lagaga doono as xaal marin for making an absolute idioot out of yourself.... smile.gif

Abdullahi Yusuf is a traitor of inexplicable level. those who wish to glorify him will not succeed for the Somali people judge him by what he has done to them and not who his clan is. I am ***** but i detest that freak with all my heart. not only is he old-fashioned dictator, but an arrogant and ignorant waliba INDHA_ADAG. sooner or later he will perish; and hopefully i will finally be able to say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

waxaanu anagu ka faano ayuu isaku ku faaanayaa oo uu rabaa in dad ku guumeysto. Having grown iN Harar and Addis, i am fluent in Amharic and my passport even says i am ethiopian, but ihardly speak with that language even with taxis!!. if only he knew waxay xabashi tahay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long LOve SOMALIA,

LONG LIVE ******IA!!

viva and viva again the president of FDR honorable Abdilaahi yusuf. let them shed crocodile tears this snm gangs and isbaaro kunaax. have no agenda they got nothing to over. general duke I salute you and keep the good work

Kadib markii la doortey Col. Yuusuf, waa ninkii dhisay dowlad goboleedka Puntland isla markaana xasiloonida dhex dhigay... kadibna markii la doortey iyadoo dowladnimo laga quustey waa ninkii rajada iyo saxansaxada udgoon geeska ka hilaaciyey........Waad u qalntaa.. you go Yeey

King 450 President Sharmarke is my hero, so is Adan cade and Abdullahi Isse. Those men were our founding fathers.

President Yusuf is the Charles De Gaulle of Somalia. The man who insha Allah is on the path to restoring the republic. Thus why slight him?

Gediid you are a secess, and as such your comments can not be taken seriously.

The looters inc groups in SOL, can talk about betrayal, Amhaaro and death. It was your group that called for and started the war, your group that lived in LOOT for 16 years. And its you who celebrates bombings and so on.

The man of the year has justed ended his holiday.

Happy new year Somalia.

viva and viva again the president of FDR honorable Abdilaahi yusuf. let them shed crocodile tears this snm gangs and isbaaro kunaax. have no agenda they got nothing to over. general duke I salute you and keep the good work

I thank you brother, and do not worry the secess and looters will not have any impact on my person. :D