Sign in to follow this  
Fanisha

Was Barre better for somalia?

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Like the USC committed "enocide".... USC did commit genocide against the good people of Bay/Bakool.

Said who? If the alleged victims, got no beef with them. It's there inalienable right to word their plight anyway they deem right.

However, that alone doesn't evindence any "genocide". There's no such thing as "genocide". Only mass killings of groups. How you label them -- genocide, ethnic cleansing, holocaust etc -- is your prerogative.

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Blah blah blah,yaa ciyaal wax udiran jiray?!

Just calm the heck down peeps,Siyad Barre was terrible man,he and goodness have no relations,he is dead now,so let us leave at that.

MR.Redneck,siyaad barre was a great man,a good man,a patriot,he was everything Good that a somalian leader can be.He is dead and a better soldier will take his place.

RedSea   

lol..you are here,okay,you believe that,good luck with your life buddy.

Moreover,you are also another creature that hates so much of one particular group that I have you saying that you have hate for only one,the seccesionist,you said you don't hate the Tigrays,but you hate the seccessionist,so how valuable do you think your opinion is to folks like I whom you really hate,think about that Xalane or Lt.Xalane that is?

I love you..lol

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

SB....Man-made Famine that lead to the death of 300,000 people doesn't qualify as genocide in your book?...a just mass killing eh.

I'm saying accusations are worth a dime a dozen. Incriminating is easy, substantiating the incrimination is not so easy.

Show:

1)The famine was planned

2)The deaths said to result from the famine were due to the famine, allegedly created by the USC, and not other sources.

RedSea   

^lol.I would suggest you to go back to whatever you are reading,this time read closely,or maybe if whatever you read told you that,you need to look else where that really talks about somali history,but please don't argue with people who are more knowledgeable than you on this subject,hurdaad kasoo kacday maadaa aduunba lasocda ninyow,snowman.

lol..you are here,okay,you believe that,good luck with your life buddy.

Moreover,you are also another creature that hates so much of one particular group that I have you saying that you have hate for only one,the seccesionist,you said you don't hate the Tigrays,but you hate the seccessionist,so how valuable do you think your opinion is to folks like I whom you really hate,think about that Xalane or Lt.Xalane that is?

I love you..lol

U are a secessionist?Now thats new to me.Alright,yes i do hate u and ur secessionist cadres for hate mongering.As for the Tigrays and i,there is nothing btw me and them but respect and the fraternal honor that exists btw all soldiers both in peace and in war like times.

I don't care how much value my opinions are to u,so Deal with it.And yes,its LT. Xalane.

RedSea   

^lol.you didn't know,and I thought I was your friend.

Just couple minutes ago,I was considerd a someone bit close by and all of sudden boom I am hated by you,ooh how cruel you are.lol

Okay sir Lt.Xalane,thanks for the love,although I didnt' need it,but thanks anyway okay.Now I have community planing to do that is to be built in Hargeysa.

RedSea   

Lt.dude,history has it that the rebels took care of the forces of Siad Barre,thus they took their frustrations on the city,since they couldnt' fight them in street to street fire fight.

^lol.I would suggest you to go back to whatever you are reading,this time read closely,or maybe if whatever you read told you that,you need to look else where that really talks about somali history,but please don't argue with people who are more knowledgeable than you on this subject,hurdaad kasoo kacday maadaa aduunba lasocda ninyow,snowman.

Do you have counter-arguement? Mouthing off your displeasure with my post doesn't cut it.

RedSea   

^do you know how the SSDF,SNM,USC came about? if you say as a result of Siyad Barre's oppression,then you have lost the debate and indeed Siyad Barre is the one to be blamed on for us being refugees and definately he was good for nothing.

indeed Siyad Barre is the one to be blamed on for us being refugees and definately
he was good for nothing.

Red Sea I have never said such thing before please why do you always blame me that I like Siyad Bare/Riyaale Kaahin that I have never said.

Lt.dude,history has it that the rebels took care of the forces of Siad Barre,thus they took their frustrations on the city,since they couldnt' fight them in street to street fire fight.

History has it that the militia was liquidated,and they desperately used their own folk as human shields,So is the use of women and children a street fighting to u?Those were soldiers with morals,and those boys did a good jobb and if the best that u and ur ilk can do is to invent ur own piece of history,u are very welcome with it.

NASSIR   

No he wasn't. He was the father of this mayhem. His final words where he is believed to have said are that he left no human being but skeleton country.