Sign in to follow this  
Fanisha

Was Barre better for somalia?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Didi....You conveniently left SSDF out whose only aim was to dislodge Barre from the power so their clan could return to the blessed days of 60s.

sxb dont twist the facts.......the SSDF formed after the crimes that were committed against its clan members including killing of many influential men and raping of thousands of women in galkacayo. cause of the resistance

Kashafa   

^ Let me speculate wildly. You're related to the SSDF, no ? :D

Akhi, if you ask any of these 'jabhads' the reason for their formation, they'll all feed you a yarn about freedom, justice, and democracy. Where in fact, they're all led by power-seeking tribal-centric individuals who have nothing to do with Islam or it's values. Nothing.

How different is the SSDF from the USC and the SNM in bringing about untold misery and destruction, together with the Communist regime of Barre, on the Somali people ? Fact check: No difference.

Our(the Somali ppl) golden age was the 50's and 60's. Ever since the the coup d'etat of Barre, we've been on a gradual downward slide til we hit rock bottom in '91, and started digging in.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^ Let me speculate wildly. You're related to the SSDF, no ?
:D

Akhi, if you ask any of these 'jabhads' the reason for their formation, they'll all feed you a yarn about freedom, justice, and democracy. Where in fact, they're all led by power-seeking tribal-centric individuals who have nothing to do with Islam or it's values. Nothing.

How different is the SSDF from the USC and the SNM in bringing about untold misery and destruction, together with the Communist regime of Barre, on the Somali people ? Fact check: No difference.

Our(the Somali ppl) golden age was the 50's and 60's. Ever since the the coup d'etat of Barre, we've been on a gradual downward slide til we hit rock bottom in '91, and started digging in.

brah pointing out facts from the past (to my knowledge).....in the past Barres gov presecuted two main ppl the ppl of SSDF and SNM they rebelled (against the government)........while the USC went on a genocide against civilians.......that is the main difference. Somalia shall rise again inshallah....every nation has wounds.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

I doubt all she wants is the acronym spelled out. Unbelievable.

I wonder who will win the political correctness award at SOL, you or Che? You are right I'm interested in knowing more than the acronym spelled out. To what extent was this jabhad involved in uprooting Siad's regime by understaking armed rebellions that resulted in civial deaths?

RedSea   

Blah blah blah,yaa ciyaal wax udiran jiray?!

Just calm the heck down peeps,Siyad Barre was terrible man,he and goodness have no relations,he is dead now,so let us leave at that.

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Blah blah blah,yaa ciyaal wax udiran jiray?!

Just calm the heck down peeps,Siyad Barre was terrible man,he and goodness have no relations,he is dead now,so let us leave at that.

Brother what is going in your mind that made you ............ bipolar.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

brah pointing out facts from the past (to my knowledge).....

Facts? Like the USC committed "genocide".

Who you think you're jiving here dude? You were caught with your hand in the cookie jar -- defending your petty qabiil's petty militia.

Is deception permissible in Islam shiekh Khalaf?

Like the USC committed "genocide".... USC did commit genocide against the good people of Bay/Bakool.

Didi...khalaf already gave synopsis of the SSDf. The organization was found after the 78 coup in which most of collaborators were from a particular clan. Almost all the men involved were killed exception being Yeey who fled to find SSDf. The SSDf was never effective militiraly or politically, but its inception opened pondaro box- the qabiil based rebellions were born. Yeey's totalatorian leadership led to the downfall of the SSDf. Alot of its members eventaully abondoned the movement and rejioned the Barre regime.

N how am I being politically correct duqda?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

I doubt all she wants is the acronym spelled out. Unbelievable.

I wonder who will win the political correctness award at SOL, you or Che? You are right I'm interested in knowing more than the acronym spelled out. To what extent was this jabhad involved in uprooting Siad's regime by understaking armed rebellions that resulted in civial deaths?
Moi? Politically correct? I demand proofs, I say! As to the Somali political scene I will leave to others.